Obama Brings UN Global Police Force Here To the United States

Oh. So, Loretta Lynch is a conspiracy nut!

You really are nuts, aren't you? No, Loretta Lynch is not a conspiracy nut. The goobers who think this thread is truthful are conspiracy nuts.
Wrong. I'm not nuts. You have no sense of humor. As to the topic, you are ignoring the facts presented. You don't think, you just knee jerk.

Your implication that UN troops will be patrolling our streets in some sort of police action is crazy.
The Attny General announced to the UN that she intends to start a global police presence in several US cities. What is crazy is that you ignore that, and instead call me names.

No she didn't dumb ass. Read it again.
You need to read it again. Which part of global doesn't penetrate?

:lol:

You poor dumb rubes.

I looked into this last year, or the year before, during all the paranoid whackjob talk about the UN taking over the US Southwest during Jade Helm. I guess the tard is still strong in that community, since this shit is being recycled.

UN vehicles have to be made somewhere, dumbass. I found an American company which appears to have the contract. Those UN emergency vehicles are made in the good old US of A and shipped out to the UN.

They aren't military combat vehicles. Notice the red and blue emergency flashers on them, you fucking idiot?

WAKE UP, RETARDS!

Try to suck down some oxygen once in a while.

Last edited:
You really are nuts, aren't you? No, Loretta Lynch is not a conspiracy nut. The goobers who think this thread is truthful are conspiracy nuts.
Wrong. I'm not nuts. You have no sense of humor. As to the topic, you are ignoring the facts presented. You don't think, you just knee jerk.

Your implication that UN troops will be patrolling our streets in some sort of police action is crazy.
The Attny General announced to the UN that she intends to start a global police presence in several US cities. What is crazy is that you ignore that, and instead call me names.

I suggest you hide in a compound somewhere until you feel safe.

Gee, if only ISIS would stay in their backyard, then we wouldn't need GLOBAL COOPERATION to combat them.

ONLY IF ITS NOT RUN BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND I AM NOT DEPENDENT ON HILLARY CLINTON FOR MY SECURITY.....

Gee, if only ISIS would stay in their backyard, then we wouldn't need GLOBAL COOPERATION to combat them.
Didn't you hear Barry? He has them 'CONTAINED'! Besides, also according to Barry, Al Qaeida is on the run', and the 'War on Terror' is over.
:rolleyes:

Preferably one of the 600 FEMA camps. You can't go to a 7-Eleven for a Slurpee these days without having to go around a goddam UN FEMA camp.

You can't go to a 7-Eleven for a Slurpee these days without having to go around a UN FEMA camp.
Don't know about that, but according to Biden you can't go to a 7-11 without running into an Indian behind the counter...

Golly. That is the sort of in depth analysis that has been lacking in this thread thus far.

Uh huh. Yuck yuck. Good luck. You'll need it.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S. - Breitbart

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?"

The United States is the world's biggest threat to globalization, as globalization would have to be FORCED on the American people. The only way to do this is to outlaw, confiscate, and disarm America.

-----------------------------------

(Armored) UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate!

UN-vehicle-2.jpg

UN-vehicle-1.jpg

UN-vehicle-3-1024x768.jpg

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate - The American Mirror

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
In 50 words or less, please explain (without extraneous pictures) what the fuck are you ranting about?

Golly. That is the sort of in depth analysis that has been lacking in this thread thus far.
The rantings of retards don't need much analysis. Just a lot of humor at your expense.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S. - Breitbart

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?"

The United States is the world's biggest threat to globalization, as globalization would have to be FORCED on the American people. The only way to do this is to outlaw, confiscate, and disarm America.

-----------------------------------

(Armored) UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate!

UN-vehicle-2.jpg

UN-vehicle-1.jpg

UN-vehicle-3-1024x768.jpg

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate - The American Mirror

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
In 50 words or less, please explain (without extraneous pictures) what the fuck are you ranting about?
My favorite part was, "The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body". :lol:

easyt is a parody of journalism.

Thank you for attempting to falsely give me the credit for authoring that bit, but I suggest you re-read the article, taking note of the name of the author, and give him the credit. Or is that too difficult / inconvenient? :p

Thank you for attempting to falsely give me the credit for authoring that bit, but I suggest you re-read the article, taking note of the name of the author, and give him the credit.
You copied and pasted it, hack. You get total credit for gargling that piss. Absolutely.

The rantings of retards don't need much analysis. Just a lot of humor at your expense.
Enjoy. Laugh now. Be astonished later.

You copied and pasted it, hack. You get total credit for gargling that piss. Absolutely.
Yes, I pasted it...but did not author it. You gave me credit for doing so. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back