WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

And are you saying that terrorists posed as cab drivers and just controlled the drones from inside the cabs?

DIABOLICAL!!!

There you 9/11 apologists go putting words in our mouths of something we never said.

You said that the drones were controlled remotely.

What better place for Arab men to not be noticed in Manhattan disguised as a taxidriver?

I suppose a sidewalk kebab dealer would work as well.
no no no

Dick Cheney did it all from the whitehouse

:shhhh:

There you 9/11 apologists go putting words in our mouths of something we never said.

You said that the drones were controlled remotely.

What better place for Arab men to not be noticed in Manhattan disguised as a taxidriver?

I suppose a sidewalk kebab dealer would work as well.
no no no

Dick Cheney did it all from the whitehouse

:shhhh:

REALLY!!!

So the old lady at the McCain rally who was afraid of Obama because "he's an Arab"...she actually should have been afraid of Cheney?

How ironical!

"My Pet Goat" was actually the operations manual for 9/11.

Bush was going over it to make sure he had all the bases covered.

That makes sense...

And we all know why he was holding the American History book upside down...he was signalling ANARCHY!!!

bush-pet-goat-book-upside-down-photo.jpg

it was clearly a staged event..with prior knowledge of the impending attacks...it was a photo op to create the image our great leader was so kind and good and all-American he was readin a book ...to the lil colored school children ...while evil doers wanted only to kill and hate our goodness ...and you fell for it...suckers

Last edited:

it was clearly a staged event..with prior knowledge of the impending attacks...it was a photo op to create the image our great leader was so kind and good and all-American he was readin a book ...to the lil colored school children ...while evil doers wanted only to kill and hate our goodness ...and you fell for it...suckers
:rolleyes:

seriously, seek out professional help

seriously go fuck yourself you mind controlled sheep

century of self part 1 - Google Video
no, thats what you do

asshole

you need serious professional help
you and the rest of your troofer buddies
you have to be lacking something, i dont know if its hormonal or something lacking in your diet, but you are clearly lacking something that allows morons like Alex Jones to control you like he does

seriously go fuck yourself you mind controlled sheep

century of self part 1 - Google Video
no, thats what you do

asshole

you need serious professional help
you and the rest of your troofer buddies
you have to be lacking something, i dont know if its hormonal or something lacking in your diet, but you are clearly lacking something that allows morons like Alex Jones to control you like he does

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer. Former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."
Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." Dissident Voice

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Audio interview 9/29/06: "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all. It gave the administration what it wanted to support their official story on what happened on the date of September 11 and that's all they cared about. ... It's a monstrous crime. Absolutely a monstrous crime." Electric Politics

Bio: Amal Press

spam is that shit between your ears ..you call a brain

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988[Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."
AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

no spam is definitely more similar to that jellied meat in your head

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

your just posting the same crap you have already posted at least a hundred times before
thats spamming

The Definition of Spam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The word "Spam" as applied to Email means Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE").

Unsolicited means that the Recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent. Bulk means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content.

A message is Spam only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk.

sorry your wrong again my little retarded friend.....

The Definition of Spam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Definition of Cowbell

Something of which you need more.

sign-Cowbell.130124930_std.jpg

The Definition of Spam

Unsolicited means that the Recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent. Bulk means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content.

A message is Spam only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk.

sorry your wrong again my little retarded friend.....
no, moron
to spam a message board is also to repeatedly post the same crap over and over and over
especially when its not even your original work, its just comething you copy & paste from another site

THAT is SPAM

Greetings to All:

This is a very good video with evidence that bombs were used in the WTC Controlled Demolition Implosions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyBY8d554I]Decide For Yourself[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back