WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

I understand Jet fuel and how hot it got to down the twin towers but (and excuse my ignorance) how far away was this tower from the twin towers?

From what I understand it simply caught fire right? Why this building? Was it that close to the twin towers?

Last edited:
I understand Jet fuel and how hot it got to down the twin towers but (and excuse my ignorance) how far away was this tower from the twin towers?

From what I understand it simply caught fire right? Why this building? Was it that close to the twin towers?
one of the towers fell on top of WTC7
there was massive damage caused by that as well as fires

Hi Princess Lia:

Oh. Good. Another troofer.

Wake the hell up already. This topic was started before you joined the US Message Board. Perhaps Lia wants to explain how WTC-7 collapsed Demo-style in 6.6 seconds, after being hit by nothing at all. :0)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]Watch The Clip Again[/ame]

If there is one thing an internet political message board, like USMB, needs it is another troofer and another troofer thread.

No. We need more idiots that cannot even spell 911Truther.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Lia Is Whining About Troofers . . . :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Princess Lia:

Wake the hell up already. This topic was started before you joined the US Message Board. Perhaps Lia wants to explain how WTC-7 collapsed Demo-style in 6.6 seconds, after being hit by nothing at all. :0)

If there is one thing an internet political message board, like USMB, needs it is another troofer and another troofer thread.

GL,

Terral
you idiots are called troofers because you dont want the truth

Hi Zona:

The jet fuel is 'kerosene' and has nothing to do with any WTC skyscraper collapsing Demo-style into its own footprint. WTC-7 is across the street and 350 feet away from the north tower (pic).

WTC7 was taken down using Controlled Demolition (AE911Truth.org), just like WTC-1 and WTC-2. If you really want to know what happened to WTC-7, then start at the Opening Post and ask your questions.

GL,

Terral

Hi DiveBomb:

he's being given a run for his money by christophera

Bullony. Chris is spreading disinformation about 911 to beat the band and We The Sheeple eat that crap up. The guy does not know enough about 911 to carry on a good conversation . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Princess Lia:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]Watch The Clip Again[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Lia Is Whining About Troofers . . . :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Princess Turd:

Ok. Let's pretend that you have even one scintilla of expertise in physics. Nah. That's dumber than even you are.

I don't know the mechanics and physics involved for why a large building adjacent to two massive towers that had been attacked and which had collapsed -- and which was itself also partly on fire -- shortly thereafter itself collapsed. But I do know that you don't know the mechanics or physics involved either.

You look at the 9/11 Troofer video images and say to yourself "musta been an inside job." That alone is proof that you are an imbecile.

And the Troofers are known as Troofers and not as "truthers" because that would indelibly stain the meaning of the very word "truth." Truth is something to which you Troofer morons are immune.

Imbeciles such as you are incapable of addressing (coherently) any of the necessary implications of the libelous garbage you forever spew. But, that's ok. Since you have no regard for truth, nobody expects you to have any ability to employ logic.

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

he's being given a run for his money by christophera

Bullony. Chris is spreading disinformation about 911 to beat the band and We The Sheeple eat that crap up. The guy does not know enough about 911 to carry on a good conversation . . . :0)

GL,

Terral
of course he is spreading disinfo, just like you do
only you have a slightly different take on the disinfo
you are BOTH wrong

the one thing that is no theory is that the Bush/Cheney version of the events of 9/11 and the NIST explanations for the collapse are not true...and are an intentional attempt to obscure the truth

Hi Lia:

Ok. Let's pretend that you have even one scintilla of expertise in physics. Nah. That's dumber than even you are.

Let's stop pretending and simply examine the evidence. A short list of my demo experience is provided here (#3).

I don't know the mechanics and physics involved for why a large building adjacent to two massive towers that had been attacked and which had collapsed -- and which was itself also partly on fire -- shortly thereafter itself collapsed. But I do know that you don't know the mechanics or physics involved either.

Please forgive, but I understand the physics and mechanics FAR better than anyone here. Simply go to the Opening Post (click here) and 'quote >>' from 'my work' and try to write a serious rebuttal using whatever Lia considers credible evidence. This Opening Post was the very first paper posted in the AE911Truth.org WTC-7 Forum 'and' has withstood the test of debate on 911Truth Boards like LooseChange, PilotsForTruth, Let's Roll and other pretender 911Truth Boards. Good luck in the debate . . .

You look at the 9/11 Troofer video images and say to yourself "musta been an inside job." That alone is proof that you are an imbecile.

No. I have been running my own 911Truth Investigation for years 'and' know for a FACT that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job (my blog). Lia has a case for NOTHING and would rather embarrass himself by calling me names. :0)

And the Troofers are known as Troofers and not as "truthers" because that would indelibly stain the meaning of the very word "truth." Truth is something to which you Troofer morons are immune.

Let's get the story straight right now: Lia stands with George Bush in pretending that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' have been running the Cover-up Operation for eight long years. Go right ahead and make your case for a 100-Ton Jetliner crashing into this empty hole:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

I say 'imbeciles' believe a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this empty hole. What say you? :0)

Imbeciles such as you are incapable of addressing (coherently) any of the necessary implications of the libelous garbage you forever spew. But, that's ok. Since you have no regard for truth, nobody expects you to have any ability to employ logic.

So, Lia really thinks that calling me names is going to make 'his' case for 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals planning and carrying out the 9/11 attacks. This is funny. Here is my challenge to Liability: Click on any of my 911Truth Topics and write your rebuttal/counterproposal using 'your' version of credible evidence:

Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

Princess Lia will remain silent, or, will prepare himself to eat a ton of crow. :0)

GL in the 911Truth debates,

Terral

Hi Lia:

Experience in blasting is not knowledge of physics.

Just go ahead and admit to everyone here that Lia :)confused:) is NOT qualified to debate me on these 911Truth Topics. Simply "quote >>" from my work and do your very best to write something that sounds intelligent . . . if you :)cuckoo:) can.

GL,

Terral

Hi Lia:

Experience in blasting is not knowledge of physics.

Just go ahead and admit to everyone here that Lia :)confused:) is NOT qualified to debate me on these 911Truth Topics. Simply "quote >>" from my work and do your very best to write something that sounds intelligent . . . if you :)cuckoo:) can.

GL,

Terral

You have yet to back up any of the crap you have vomited over the internet on the 9/11 Troofer "topic." Thus, there is nothing really to respond to.

WTC7 collapsed. You can offer not one bit of evidence that it was due to any insidious traitorous conspiracy to cause a collapse. And you haven't.

And you cannot even BEGIN to explain HOW that could have been accomplished.

Hi Lia:

You have yet to back up any of the crap you have vomited over the internet on the 9/11 Troofer "topic." Thus, there is nothing really to respond to . . .

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Just as I thought: Lia can whine, cry and call people names :)cuckoo:), but has a case for NOTHING. :0)

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back