WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

How can termites bring down a building?

wood-eating-termite.jpg

Hi Lia:

You have yet to back up any of the crap you have vomited over the internet on the 9/11 Troofer "topic." Thus, there is nothing really to respond to . . .

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Just as I thought: Lia can whine, cry and call people names :)cuckoo:), but has a case for NOTHING. :0)

GL,

Terral
Yeah you should look at the JFK thread.He does the same exact same thing there.Posts a bunch of B.S to try and save face,whines and calls people names cause he knows he cant refute the facts and has NOTHING to back up his crap he posts.

Hi Lia:

You have yet to back up any of the crap you have vomited over the internet on the 9/11 Troofer "topic." Thus, there is nothing really to respond to . . .

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Just as I thought: Lia can whine, cry and call people names :)cuckoo:), but has a case for NOTHING. :0)

GL,

Terral
Yeah you should look at the JFK thread.He does the same exact same thing there.Posts a bunch of B.S to try and save face,whines and calls people names cause he knows he cant refute the facts and has NOTHING to back up his crap he posts.

No no, you sub-imbecile. Nobody wired JFK's head with thermite.

Man are you goofy or what?

Look I will say this one last time, everyone on the planet know's 9/11 was an inside job, even the south American indians who live in the rain forests and don't have TV know that. Thats not the problem, the problem is , is who did it, and what are you going to do about it?

Look I will say this one last time, everyone on the planet know's 9/11 was an inside job, even the south American indians who live in the rain forests and don't have TV know that. Thats not the problem, the problem is , is who did it, and what are you going to do about it?

Look, I will say this again. NOBODY on Earth "knows" any such thing.

Only mutants with no functioning brains or vestige of common sense can even begin to "think" such stupid crap.

The problem is: troofers are beyond stupid.

Look, I will say this again. NOBODY on Earth "knows" any such thing.

Only mutants with no functioning brains or vestige of common sense can even begin to "think" such stupid crap.

The problem is: troofers are beyond stupid.

it is clearly not the case...a fact you simply cant deal with...you just go into denial and cant face the fact that many top level ex military and government researchers with distinguished and honored service believe elements of the government where involved in 9/11 and wtc was a controlled demolition...and your only response is this denial and made up nonsense

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
I KNOW YOU ARE... BUT WHAT AM I...hey this debating the issues divecon style is ez
stop lying
you know i have fully engaged you on this many times and all you do is copy and paste a ton of shit from your troofer sites that never actually answer the questions asked

Forum List

Back