The Obama Deception

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by 007, Mar 16, 2009.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,802
  2. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,802
    I really didn't know where to put this, and I see hardly anyone has looked at it in here. Possibly because the only people that visit the general section want nothing to do with politics, so mods, if you think this would be better suited in the politics section, please move it.

Thanks.

3. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Looks interesting Pale, I will watch it.

4. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,802
    Well, you and I and handful of others are the only ones that seem to give a shit about what obama my or my not be up to. I've been watching this apathy for months, heck years now, and it's disturbing. Course I did ask for the mods to move it to the political section. It also may be that not all those who visit the general section here give a rats ass about politics or obama.

But yeah I'm going to watch it too. I does look good. I'll probably be ready for that revolution by the time I'm done watching it... :lol:

5. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    I will watch it and will pass it along to those who may be interested. There are many.

6. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,802
    That's what I'm doing/did. You know the liberal msm won't say a word about it. They'll want it to go away, quickly, and quietly, just like the no real birth certificate issue did.

7. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,802
    I guess without even knowing what if any of this documentary is a "conspiracy," in the conspiracy section it goes when you have obama loving mods here... :doubt:

8. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    I plan to watch it tonight. Leaning Left or Right, it is of no use to argue between the 2, they are the same, and while we argue between the 2 parties we are distracted from the real issues ie: the not really Federal reserve, and the banksters looting the country with the help of members from both parties. Until we get past the so called 2 party BS bickering, we will continue to be trampled on. AIG contributed to Obamas campaign, and Chris Dodd helped the executives get their "bonuses" and the Republicans and Phil Graham pushed for less regulation in the financial markets. They are all to blame and helped to create the problem. If the current financial crisis isn't enough of a wake up call, I don't know what is. We should support Independent 3rd party candidates who are not bribed by corporate interests. The only one who comes to mind at the moment is Dr. Ron Paul. He was the brightest and most knowledgeable candidate in the important issues facing our country.
    Obama is just the first black C.E.O of the United/Divided states.

Goon Squad: Obama says Americans will get a good F.U.C.K.I.N.G.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,746
    Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate the people should have been voting for.He was and is the only candidate who represents what the people want instead of big corporations and more importantly,is the only one who believes in the constitution of the united states.thats what I been telling people for the last several years,stop arguing about who would be best as president,theres no difference between the two parties,their both the same party.I refer to the republicans as the reprocrats and the demos and the demopublicans.yeah you said it,if the current fiancial crisis is not enough of a wakeup call to people that neither party is for us,I dont know what is,wakey wakey people,until a third party is created,there is no hope for the future of the world.even "I" was laughing at the people a few years ago on talk radio shows when they started saying better stack your house with canned goods cause there will be a foot shortage crisis.I thought they were on drugs or something,well go to the grocery stores and look at all the hugh markoffs on the shelves.were headed in that direction right this minute,its here now and Im not laughing at those talk radio shows hosts anymore.they knew something i didnt.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  10. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,324
    Wait, Alex Jones is credible now that he's shitting on Obama?

I thought he was just the 9/11 truth movement's wacko rallying cry point man?

Interesting how someone becomes worthy when they cover a topic that's close to your heart.