WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

All of the evidence points directly to inside-job terrorists taking down WTC-7 by Controlled Demolition on 9/11.

Great, you open your post with a lie and you never stop after the first one. All of the evidence does NOT point to an inside job, because if it did, everyone on these boards wouldnt think you are crazy.

Its quite apparent that you have no idea what real proof and evidence is.

wrong.all the evidence points to an inside job its just your all in denial and dont want to see the evidence.you all have proven that in spades by running off with your tails between your legs NEVER taking me up my challenge to watch those 47 canada wants the truth videos i have asked you all to debunk countless number of times.you NEVER address what they say,further proof you never take the time to watch them,further proof you only see what you all want to see.:cuckoo:

those in denial of the facts of 911 and wtc..will rarely discuss the facts...they will say secrets cant be kept..or if it was true we would all realise it...or deflect off topic completely.. ..the deniers position can not be argued with facts or logic ..

Boy you can say that again.Like I said,everytime I ask them to address what those 47 videos from that canada wants the truth site that I have posted the link to countless numbers of times before in the past,I have never had ONE person comment on what they talked about in the videos.Thats overwhelming proof that they dont want to see the evidence or hear the facts cause they never watch those videos.anytime I ask people like mr jones or terral to watch them,THEY do and THEY comment about them.You could show these Bush dupes videos of Bush and Cheney confessing to it all saying-heh heh,we sure got we wanted didnt we dick? we got our CIA operatives to plant those explosives in the towers and bring them down and we got everybody to believe it was muslins and Bin Laden behind it just like we wanted them to believe.we sure fooled them.Yeah we sure did George.Lets go out and celebrate.you could show them a video like that and they would come up with some kind of an excuse to still defend the official version.They would say something like-Those are imposters,thats not really Bush or Cheney.I guarantee they would have some kind of ready made excuse like that ready to go.

terral likes to throw a ton of shit against the wall in every post
but totally ignores any debate about individual points made against them

All of the evidence points directly to inside-job terrorists taking down WTC-7 by Controlled Demolition on 9/11.

Great, you open your post with a lie and you never stop after the first one. All of the evidence does NOT point to an inside job, because if it did, everyone on these boards wouldnt think you are crazy.

wrong.all the evidence points to an inside job its just your all in denial and dont want to see the evidence.you all have proven that in spades by running off with your tails between your legs NEVER taking me up my challenge to watch those 47 canada wants the truth videos i have asked you all to debunk countless number of times.you NEVER address what they say,further proof you never take the time to watch them,further proof you only see what you all want to see.:cuckoo:

HAHA!!!! How many times are you bozos going to start your posts out with this line about..."all of the evidence points to an inside job"? If there was any truth to that statement, the rest of the world wouldnt think you guys are batshit crazy. The fact is, all the evidence points to it being a terrorist attack.

You can cut and paste those neat little pictures from your conspiracy sites all you want, but it wont change the fact that you are wrong, stupid, and insane.

Last edited:

A queefbag says what a queefbag thinks.

But a queefbag doesn't think.

Therefore, a queefbag doesn't say anything.

He thinks spending an hour on the internet qualifies him as an expert on why the towers collapsed. Even though structural engineer after structural engineer and physicist after physicist has claimed there is NO way it could have been a controlled demolition because it didn't fall in the right manner to be one. He ignores the fact that in a controlled demolition, the debris would not have travelled several blocks down the street.

LOL! I am willing to bet that the Retired Guy has never built a real commercial building and that he is incapable of reading Architectural, Engineering and Steel-fabricator Steel Drawings and would not even know the difference. Here is little lesson: The architect draws pretty pictures for the “A” section of the blueprints and the engineer makes things work in the “S” (structural) drawings that follow. Then both sets of drawings are sent to the Steel Fabricator with a second set of engineers that change things from the A and S drawings again ‘before’ the job starts ‘and’ throughout the building process using input from the General Contractor actually building the building. My job as a General Contractor is to hold the original architect’s hand and the original engineer’s hand while working with the fabricator’s engineer through RFI requests (request for information) and a constant flow of ‘change orders.’ The man with the least amount of real ‘knowledge’ about the final product is the pencil-neck architect who started the ball rolling by drawing pretty pictures . . . Now for this WTC case:

yea contractors are brilliant....describe the structrual system of the WTC towers....and tell me who conceptualized it wand why it was conceptualized that way....

then tell me why you can see an outline of a plane in that wall and what outline you would see on a concrete wall if a plane hit it....

He thinks spending an hour on the internet qualifies him as an expert on why the towers collapsed. Even though structural engineer after structural engineer and physicist after physicist has claimed there is NO way it could have been a controlled demolition because it didn't fall in the right manner to be one. He ignores the fact that in a controlled demolition, the debris would not have travelled several blocks down the street.

That is just ridiculous!

Can you imagine the amazing coincidence that the airplane hijackers happened to fly their planes into two buildings wired for controlled demolition?

HAHA!!!! How many times are you bozos going to start your posts out with this line about..."all of the evidence points to an inside job"? If there was any truth to that statement, the rest of the world wouldnt think you guys are batshit crazy. The fact is, all the evidence points to it being a terrorist attack.

You can cut and paste those neat little pictures from your conspiracy sites all you want, but it wont change the fact that you are wrong, stupid, and insane.

AGAIN you just put your tail between your legs and run off when i ask you to debunk those 47 videos from the canda wants the truth site.,how pathetic.AGAIN many people around the world like you,automatically accept what the government and the media tells tham as the gospel truth and only see what they want to see.yeah their like you,stupid,wrong and insane and brainwashed as well.

AGAIN you just put your tail between your legs and run off when i ask you to debunk those 47 videos from the canda wants the truth site.,how pathetic.AGAIN many people around the world like you,automatically accept what the government and the media tells tham as the gospel truth and only see what they want to see.yeah their like you,stupid,wrong and insane and brainwashed as well.
who the fuck is gonna waste HOURS of their time watching bullshit videos that YOU support when it has been demonstrated that you have no fucking sense at all

Its funny how you 9/11 apologists think you know everything about Terrel.First you guys go and make the claim that he thinks just because HE said it happened,that its automatically true,when he never made a statement like that,NOW your claiming that if he spends an hour on the internet,he thinks that qualifys him as an expert on why the towers collapsed when he never said anything like that.great job showing you have no crediblity as always. There you go again ignoring the fact that that there are over 500 structural engineers and physicists that many people here like Eots has posted the link to countless numbers of times with names of structural engineers and physicists who dont accept the official version of the collapse.you do that everytime cause you only see what you want to see.

oh and when in the hell has body parts been found several blocks away and on rooftops due to a mere collpase of a tower? you also conviently ignore the fact that some witnesses were seen coming out of the towers on fire before the plane struck,saying there were explosions going off from below cause it doesnt suit your version of events.Not to mention its impossible for steel girders weighing several tons to be throw several blocks away from just a mere collapse of a tower.give it up.

Last edited:

That is just ridiculous!

Can you imagine the amazing coincidence that the airplane hijackers happened to fly their planes into two buildings wired for controlled demolition?

accept they werent highjackers,they were remote controlled plane drones.All you got to do to see that is look at the photos of the one that hit the second tower and the underbelly of it,and you can see something attached to it.Besides witnesses,many pilots have said that it wasnt a commerical airliner,that no commerical airliner would have anything like that on its underbelly.They used the remote controlled drones-Believe it or not,they have that technology now.

Of course they were not going to admit explosives went off in the towers,they couldnt,that would reveal that it was an inside job,so they crashed the drone planes into the towers and set off the explosions at the same time.Only like i said,they screwed up,and set them off BEFORE the planes even struck the towers.we know that from witness testimony and video footage which shows smoke coming from the ground and sounds of explosions going off BEFORE the towers have collapsed.

Last edited:
Rogue element, rogue element, rogue element...
Excellent info, but he and the other apologists will always come back with the same old "but no one saw the demolition crews, and where are all the spools of wires and boxes.. and how could it all be sooo secret blah blah.."
I think the first hurdle to clear on this topic, is convincing folks that these buildings were brought down by CD, and I beleive it is clear that they were, then we can deal with the rest of the cover up, and the money trail, and all the other dealings and peculiarities. But alas some folks don't want to face the fact that it really happened despite so much evidence staring them in the face that fire did not bring the WTC buildings down.

I agree that WTC-7 was brought down by controlled explosives and a missile hit WTC-1 & 2 and the Pentagon, and Flight 93 did not crash in Pennsylvania, and all the passengers from the flights were excuted by a Rogue Element.

I believe all that.

But my stance on this is: WHO CARES?

It's in the past, it hasn't happened again since, and it is unlikely to happen again.

I think we should just cut our losses and move on.

thats real logical.just let the real terrorists such as Bush,Cheney,Rice,Rumsfield,Clinton,Silverstein,ect ect, go scott free and not be held accountable for their actions?:cuckoo: besides from reading your previous posts its obvious that your being sarcastic here.

That is just ridiculous!

accept they werent highjackers,they were remote controlled plane drones.All you got to do to see that is look at the photos of the one that hit the second tower and the underbelly of it,and you can see something attahed to it.Besides witnesses,many pilots have said that it wasnt a commerical airliner,that no commerical airliner would have anything like that on its underbelly.They used the remote controlled drones-Believe it or not,they have that technology now.Of course they were not going to admit explosives went off in the towers,they couldnt,that would reveal that it was an inside job,so they crashed the drone planes into the towers and set off the explosions at the same time.Only like i said,they screwed up,and set them off BEFORE the planes even struck the towers.we know that from witnesse testimony and video footage which shows smoke coming from the ground and sounds of explosions going off BEFORE the tower has collapsed.

And are you saying that terrorists posed as cab drivers and just controlled the drones from inside the cabs?

DIABOLICAL!!!

Its funny how you 9/11 apologists think you know everything about Terrel.First you guys go and make the claim that he thinks just because HE said it happened...

Did you capitalize "HE" because you consider Terral your god?

See its because of posts like this I know your not serious on what you said in that last post of mine I just quoted you on.

That is just ridiculous!

accept they werent highjackers,they were remote controlled plane drones.All you got to do to see that is look at the photos of the one that hit the second tower and the underbelly of it,and you can see something attahed to it.Besides witnesses,many pilots have said that it wasnt a commerical airliner,that no commerical airliner would have anything like that on its underbelly.They used the remote controlled drones-Believe it or not,they have that technology now.Of course they were not going to admit explosives went off in the towers,they couldnt,that would reveal that it was an inside job,so they crashed the drone planes into the towers and set off the explosions at the same time.Only like i said,they screwed up,and set them off BEFORE the planes even struck the towers.we know that from witnesse testimony and video footage which shows smoke coming from the ground and sounds of explosions going off BEFORE the tower has collapsed.

And are you saying that terrorists posed as cab drivers and just controlled the drones from inside the cabs?

DIABOLICAL!!!

There you 9/11 apologists go again putting words in our mouths of something we never said.I would say that the evidence points to it that they used bld 7 to remote control the drones to bring down the twin towers.as far as bringing building 7 down,that we can only guess at,who knows? thats not really important where they were when they did that,what is is putting Bush,cheney and the others behind all of this in prison where they belong.

Last edited:
thats real logical.just let the real terrorists such as Bush,Cheney,Rice,Rumsfield,Clinton,Silverstein,ect ect, go scott free and not be held accountable for their actions?:cuckoo: besides from reading your previous posts its obvious that your being sarcastic here.

You win some, you lose some.

Sometimes people get away with crimes...you can't do anything about it.

As long as I sit and shit in piece, I'll be happy.

DIABOLICAL!!!

There you 9/11 apologists go putting words in our mouths of something we never said.

You said that the drones were controlled remotely.

What better place for Arab men to not be noticed in Manhattan disguised as a taxidriver?

I suppose a sidewalk kebab dealer would work as well.

Its funny how you 9/11 apologists think you know everything about Terrel.First you guys go and make the claim that he thinks just because HE said it happened...

Did you capitalize "HE" because you consider Terral your god?

See its because of posts like this I know your not serious on what you said in that last post of mine I just quoted you on.

Are you saying that you are a non-believer?

Forum List

Back