WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hi Retired:

Retired has an endless supply of questions, but no “WTC-7 Building Fires Did It” Explanation and no evidence for anything. This represents a very good time to remind the 'unbiased' third-party reader that ONLY ‘two’ explanations exist on this planet for what really brought WTC-7 down into its own footprint on 9/11 in 6.6 seconds:

1. Controlled Demolition.
2. Building Fires/Debris.

My Opening Post makes the case that WTC-7 was brought down using Controlled Demolition, which is EXACTLY what the evidence says from start to finish. Mr. Retired Guy here is ‘opposing’ my interpretations of the evidence in this debate and sits on the ‘opposite’ side of the table as my debating ‘adversary;’ like the many Chat Monkeys (pic and pic and pic) filling this thread with their antics. My “Controlled Demolition” Case is standing in the Opening Post just waiting for any of these cartoon characters to offer their ‘opposing views.’ Their problem is that NOBODY on God’s Green Earth can prove that a steel-framed skyscraper ‘burned down’ from building fires, because that is very much IMPOSSIBLE. Since Retired Guy has NO CASE FOR ANYTHING, then he is trying to ‘flank’ my position using questions in order to perhaps lead you astray, as if he is willing to accept anything from ‘my’ side of the debate anyway. :0) This is funny. BTW, this Opening Post is very similar to the very first thread started at AE911Truth.org in their WTC-7 Forum when I was a member there some time ago. Obviously the registered architects and engineers on that Website received my work much better than my Chat Monkey adversaries on this Board . . .

Once again WHEN did they have time to plan and plant the explosives?

The three WTC skyscrapers were wired for demolition in the weeks between Larry Silverstein taking possession from the NY Port Authority on July 24, 2001 (story from OP) and the 9/11 attacks. That gave the 51 members from the Israeli demolition crew (related story = one Demo Supervisor and two crews of 25 men each) the end of July, all of August, and the ten days before 9/11 to wire the WTC skyscrapers for demolition. Larry Silverstein was talking to his 'Demolition Supervisor' and NOT the 'fire department commander' when making these statements:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100"]Silverstein Talking About The Demolition Supervisor[/ame]

This marks the same time that ‘Blackstone’ (link = CEO = Peter Peterson = NYC Federal Reserve) bought the full WTC-7 mortgage through in-house contractor Raytheon/TRW (story*) . This WTC-7 mortgage buyout deal took place at the same exact time that Larry Silverstein took possession of WTC-1 and WTC-2, “while other Ratheonites refit Sky Warriors as Global Hawks*.” The Raytheon missiles on the retrofitted A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft (story) were used in all three related 9/11 attacks (see my Pentagon thread). That right! A Raytheon missile was even launched to strike the empty hole in the Shanksville case (story = my Flight 93 thread)! The inside-job bad guys ". . . worked hard" between July 24, 2001 and September 11, 2001 like Danny Jowenko (Dutch expert) says during this short video (1:21/2:36):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc"]YouTube - Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition[/ame]

Why did no one, in a working building see the massive construction required on several floors to weaken the supports?

Larry Silverstein controlled the working environments of WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 under “9/11 Security Courtesy of Marvin Bush” (story) who just happens to be Senor Bushie’s younger brother. The inside-job demolition crew worked day and night disguised as WTC security, maintenance and fire insulation crews (story about fireproofing crews) in plain sight of everyone during the day and under the cover of darkness at night. The Demo Supervisor and a building-full of Demo Planners devised the Plan to take the WTC skyscrapers down LONG before July 24, 2001 and broke the many tasks down into two long lists to be implemented by the two 25-man demolition crews working like two herds of goats on a mountaintop.

Why did no one see the explosives wiring and control boxes needed to bring the building down?

The people inside the WTC skyscrapers did see the explosive components installed by the inside-job bad guys, but the demo modules were manufactured to appear like they were supposed to be there with explosives hiding in plain sight. There were few wires involved, because the demo charges were arranged within a ‘wireless network’ and detonated in sequence by remote control.

How did all the explosives wiring and control boxes survive the fire?

What fire?

fig-5-20.jpg

This is a picture of WTC-7 collapsing at ‘freefall speed’ and you cannot see one fire inside even one of the unbroken windows! Even the initial WTC-1 and WTC-2 blasts shot fire ‘outside’ the skyscrapers (pic and pic) . . .

madrid_wtc_fires.jpg

. . . and we see the evidence of ‘oxygen-starved’ fires in the pictures. What fires? :0)

wtcwoman.jpg

Take a good and long hard look inside the little red rectangle and tell us what the Retired Guy sees? That is a woman standing in the very location where ‘you’ want to place foundry-level temperatures that soften and melt 2800-degree (read this) red-iron steel!!! Let me ask one question of the Retired Guy:

How did the woman and her blue jean pants and dark shirt survive the fire? :0)

That is a very impressive entry hole too. Right? Note how you can even see the wingtips on both sides spanning over 125 feet like a real Jetliner came through here and everything. Right? Next 9/11 question:

So where is the big hole in the Pentagon wall?

NoPlaneHere.jpg

See the problem now? :0) The problem is that Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and Larry Silverstein and Peter Peterson are all LIARS and key players in all of these related 9/11 Inside Jobs (my blog). Again, WTC-7 was NOT hit by any Jetliner and stood 350 feet away from WTC-1 (pic) and the other buildings around WTC-7 remained standing ‘as’ the Silverstein skyscrapers collapsed into their own footprints and WTC-7 (pic again) fell into a neat little pile:

wtc7-debris.jpg

For those among the readers yet to figure this out: The people running AE911Truth.org took about two months to review my application for membership and called my old employers and other people to verify my worthiness to join their little group, as the only General Contractor/Demolition Supervisor (search ‘Terral’) to ever join their ranks. :0) I am currently listed as #3 on the list of "People with demolition expertise questioning 9/11" (here) if anybody is interested.

Those are the easy questions. QUE the Twilight Zone music.

Yes. That is the Retired Guy sitting between his partners (here) using his old “Twilight Zone” lingo. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The fuel is stored in the wings. The wings are made of aluminum. Aluminum burns at a relatively low temperature. That may be why you don't see the impact from the wings. WTC 7 was damaged from the falling of one of the towers.

Last edited:
So where is the big hole in the Pentagon wall?

Good question, Terral.

There is no big hole in the Pentagon wall.

The wall has been completely repaired because it would be difficult for all of the Pentagon office workers to have been working for the past 8 years with wind and rain blowing into their office.

However, I'm sure when it is a nice day outside, they certainly lament the fact that the hole was repaired!

Speaking of weather, do you think that the average temperature charts on Weather.com are accurate? I have my doubts. I was in Florida once and it was significantly colder then the temperature that was advertised by Weather.com.

Speaking of murder...does anyone else like watching Criminal Minds on CBS? Its one of my favorite shows, along with The Office.

I find Dwight Schrute hilarious!

What does everyone think of beets?

I don't like beets very much, but I do like The Office!

I have seasons 1, 2 and 3, but season 3 has gone missing! I don't know where it is in my house! :confused: Does anyone know where it is?

I think the show is tailing off, however. It's not as funny as it once was and it is relying too heavily on the stereotypes of the characters rather than witty writing. That usually means the show is going downhill. But I wish they'd write Jan back into the episodes more. She's hawt!

Has anyone had a bad boss before? My old boss was an OK guy but was very strange. He was quiet and kept to himself. We found out why, recently. A colleague was walking in a wooded park where gay men cruise one afternoon with her gay friend, and she passed my old boss! We always sort of suspected, but now we know!

Anyways, there's enough gay threads on USMB, not to mention silly 9/11 conspiracy threads...

Hi Elvis:

The fuel is stored in the wings. The wings are made of aluminum.

No. Stop being silly. Jetliner wings are built very solid to carry the entire 100-ton Jetliner and the thrust from the 6-ton Rolls-Royce engines (pic).

boeing2.jpg

The wing sections are just two components of the 60-ton aluminum/titanium frame representing the skeleton of the Jetliner like the frame of your car or truck only MUCH larger. You are pretending that a 6-ton engine (like this) can be mounted to your silly aluminum wing, as if nothing is going to carry the engine and the 100-ton Jetliner in flight. :0) This kind of reaction to my information-filled post above is from somebody in definite DENIAL of ‘the’ 911Truth looking you right in the face . . .

wtcwoman.jpg

. . . because I just showed you the LARGE impact hole with the wingtips extending more than 125 feet across this ‘steel-framed’ facade. What happened to your “wings are made of aluminum” claim? The simple fact is that we ‘do’ have the perfect outline of a real Jetliner in the picture above and NOTHING like that at the Pentagon.

E6A893DC63.jpg

Please elaborate more if you really think that Elvis has one clue about what he is talking about. :0)

Aluminum burns at a relatively low temperature.

Really? Even if the Jetliner frame was not made from titanium (melts at 3135 degrees F), then what happened to the two 6-ton engines? :0)

That may be why you don't see the impact from the wings.

Man-o-man. You guys need to GET REAL!! Somebody please wake Elvis up and show him the picture of the BIG HOLE in the WTC tower (pic) and the tiny little hole in the Pentagon wall (pic). This is silly . . . :cuckoo:

WTC 7 was damaged from the falling of one of the towers.

Really? That is an interesting hypothesis. In other words, if I want to knock down a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper (heh) in just a few hours, then all I have to do is knock down the building 350 feet away and the whole thing will fall at ‘freefall’ speed straight down into its own footprint! :disagree:

Methinks a good idea would be to begin making drawings of the Three Stooges rather than Chat Monkeys . . .

GL,

Terral

Speaking of murder...does anyone else like watching Criminal Minds on CBS? Its one of my favorite shows, along with The Office.

I find Dwight Schrute hilarious!

What does everyone think of beets?

I don't like beets very much, but I do like The Office!

I have seasons 1, 2 and 3, but season 3 has gone missing! I don't know where it is in my house! :confused: Does anyone know where it is?

I think the show is tailing off, however. It's not as funny as it once was and it is relying too heavily on the stereotypes of the characters rather than witty writing. That usually means the show is going downhill. But I wish they'd write Jan back into the episodes more. She's hawt!

Has anyone had a bad boss before? My old boss was an OK guy but was very strange. He was quiet and kept to himself. We found out why, recently. A colleague was walking in a wooded park where gay men cruise one afternoon with her gay friend, and she passed my old boss! We always sort of suspected, but now we know!

Anyways, there's enough gay threads on USMB, not to mention silly 9/11 conspiracy threads...

What was your boss's name?

I like the name "Ted" myself because it rhymes with "Ed", but it starts with the letter "T".

Which do you prefer: "Steven" or "Stephen"?

during the cleanup, all that was left of the planes were the fusalages. and I'm not the one that thinks bush brought the buildings down, Rosie.

I like the name "Ted" myself because it rhymes with "Ed", but it starts with the letter "T".

My boss's name is Scott.

I like "Steven" because I think the letter V is cool. It is also the first letter in the word "violet" which is kind of like blue, which is my favorite color.

What's your favorite color?

. . . because I just showed you the LARGE impact hole with the wingtips extending more than 125 feet across this ‘steel-framed’ facade. What happened to your “wings are made of aluminum” claim? The simple fact is that we ‘do’ have the perfect outline of a real Jetliner in the picture above and NOTHING like that at the Pentagon.

E6A893DC63.jpg

Terral
well, one reason why you dont see a hole in that pic is because that isnt of the impact point

Last edited:
The wing sections are just two components of the 60-ton aluminum/titanium frame representing the skeleton of the Jetliner like the frame of your car or truck only MUCH larger. You are pretending that a 6-ton engine (like this) can be mounted to your silly aluminum wing, as if nothing is going to carry the engine and the 100-ton Jetliner in flight. :0) This kind of reaction to my information-filled post above is from somebody in definite DENIAL of ‘the’ 911Truth looking you right in the face . . .

wtcwoman.jpg

Terral
gee, the shell of WTC was aluminum
not stress hardened concrete like the pentagon
:hmmm: i wonder why the plane wings actually went through aluminum and not concrete

:rolleyes:

wtcwoman.jpg

Terral
gee, the shell of WTC was aluminum
not stress hardened concrete like the pentagon
:hmmm: i wonder why the plane wings actually went through aluminum and not concrete

:rolleyes:

I couldn't have said it better.

I love how he misleads. The Pentagon wall was REINFORCED CONCRETE. Not a thin Sky scraper wall.

And I love how he pretends that massive construction on pillars and supports can simply be hidden in a working building and be done while the building is occupied and used on a daily basis. Ya no problem there with THOUSANDS of people moving around in the upper floors on weakened supports.

I also love how he just happens to know all about Israeli work crews but has no idea who the "inside guys" were.

Tell me? Was the New York Fire Department and Police Department in on the attack? THEY are the ones that fought the fires in WTC 7 until pulled out? Did they all lie? How many thousands of people were in on this great lie that has never been breathed about in 8 YEARS.

Were the dead fire fighters and police in the two towers part of the great lie and just did not get out in time? Were all the witnesses that survived all in on it, they reported fire and smoke?

Hi Retired:

I love how he misleads. The Pentagon wall was REINFORCED CONCRETE. Not a thin Sky scraper wall.

LOL! I am willing to bet that the Retired Guy has never built a real commercial building and that he is incapable of reading Architectural, Engineering and Steel-fabricator Steel Drawings and would not even know the difference. Here is little lesson: The architect draws pretty pictures for the “A” section of the blueprints and the engineer makes things work in the “S” (structural) drawings that follow. Then both sets of drawings are sent to the Steel Fabricator with a second set of engineers that change things from the A and S drawings again ‘before’ the job starts ‘and’ throughout the building process using input from the General Contractor actually building the building. My job as a General Contractor is to hold the original architect’s hand and the original engineer’s hand while working with the fabricator’s engineer through RFI requests (request for information) and a constant flow of ‘change orders.’ The man with the least amount of real ‘knowledge’ about the final product is the pencil-neck architect who started the ball rolling by drawing pretty pictures . . . Now for this WTC case:

WhatReallyHappened.com

[FONT=&quot]WTC Perimeter Wall Construction

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The buildings' signature architectural design feature was the vertical fenestration, the predominant element of which was a series of closely spaced built-up box columns. At typical floors, a total of 59 of these perimeter columns were present along each of the flat faces of the building. These columns were built up by welding four plates together to form an approximately 14-inch square section, spaced at 3 feet 4 inches on center. Adjacent perimeter columns were interconnected at each floor level by deep spandrel plates, typically 52 inches in depth. In alternate stories, an additional column was present at the center of each of the chamfered building corners. The resulting configuration of closely spaced columns and deep spandrels created a perforated steel bearing-wall frame system that extended continuously around the building perimeter.
[/FONT]​

Go to the webpage and look at the picture of these massive 14-inch square columns (pic) that the Retired Guy wants to characterize as a “thin skyscraper wall.” :0) Open up the (pic) to realize that bar-joists and poured concrete slabs (pic = great article) support these massive columns bolted and welded together into one steel-frame network.

The Pentagon walls eight inches deep (pic) and veneered using limestone. The columns are 21-inches square and positioned on 10-feet centers (pic).

pentagonlimestone.jpg

This picture shows the 18-feet 3-inch entry hole (labeled 20-feet) and a broken-off section of concrete slab with the header course of limestone dangling from the standing E-ring wall. Note that the limestone units are knocked ‘off’ the wall back in our direction with a large pile to the right of the large cable spools. This limestone was knocked off from the wall section located inside the black circle and note that the massive 21-inch column has been moved to our right from missile detonation ‘inside’ the Pentagon. Note also that the fire is burning ‘inside’ the second-story window, but these firemen are spraying the ‘walls’ and the ground with foam while making no attempt to put the real fire out at all; and the second-story concrete slab is still standing.

The Retired Guy’s argument is ridiculous, even if he decided to offer up one link to one picture in making his silly case. His argument says that the Pentagon wall was too thick or too dense or simply too strong for the 100-ton Jetliner to penetrate going 530 miles per hour. :0) Think about this very carefully to realize that we see no sign of any 100-ton Jetliner on the pristine Pentagon law. If the Retired Guy’s Pentagon Wall is so strong, then where is the PLANE that obviously did not bounce back to leave this standing E-ring wall?? The simple answer is that you are looking at the aftermath of a ‘missile strike’ that came in at 9:31:39 AM from your right-hand side at a 45-degree angle to strike Column Line (CL) 14 behind those cable spools. BTW, this fire would burn for 60 hours (Carol Valentine’s story), because these guys are doing everything but putting out the cotton-picking fire (my thread).

And I love how he pretends that massive construction on pillars and supports can simply be hidden in a working building and be done while the building is occupied and used on a daily basis. Ya no problem there with THOUSANDS of people moving around in the upper floors on weakened supports.

Listen here, Retired Guy, either the WTC skyscrapers were taken down using Controlled Demolition (AE911Truth.org) or you can start making a case for ‘building fires did it,’ because those are the only two options. Go ahead and try to sell that nonsense. :0)

I also love how he just happens to know all about Israeli work crews but has no idea who the "inside guys" were.

I know a thousand times more about these related 9/11 cases that you will ever see on this website. You are looking at just one of my many 9/11 thesis papers and I have no reason to explain these things in infinite detail to DUPES chit-chatting on these threads in defense of the Official Cover Story LIE.

Tell me? Was the New York Fire Department and Police Department in on the attack?

Obviously everybody in the PDNY and NYPD was not in on the 9/11 attacks, or the brave men in uniform would never have perished on 9/11. Mayor Giuliani is an inside-job bad guy with full knowledge of these 9/11 attacks. He sent FEMA to Pier 29 to set up command center operations on 9/10 the day ‘before’ 9/11, even though they were supposed to set up Tripod2 operations on the 23rd floor of WTC-7 (story). Michael Ruppert gives a great view of the real story (here). I know exactly 51 Israeli ‘spy ring’ (story) demo ops were used to wire the WTC skyscrapers, because that is the number of illegal exit visas that John Ashcroft coughed up to help them get out of the country. You might want to think about how ALL of the massive steel columns and beams (pic and pic) in the WTC skyscrapers were ‘severed’ (these things are massive) into such small pieces along with all of the concrete slabs that vaporized into nothing from ‘building fires.’ :0)

THEY are the ones that fought the fires in WTC 7 until pulled out? Did they all lie? How many thousands of people were in on this great lie that has never been breathed about in 8 YEARS.

Including you? :0) The firefighters have known something is WRONG from the beginning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow"]These Guys "Know" CD Is Involved [/ame]

Now ‘you’ can show us a video of firefighters thinking these WTC skyscrapers collapsed from building fires. :0)

Were the dead fire fighters and police in the two towers part of the great lie and just did not get out in time? Were all the witnesses that survived all in on it, they reported fire and smoke?

Questions, questions and more questions. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

My boss's name is Scott.

I like "Steven" because I think the letter V is cool. It is also the first letter in the word "violet" which is kind of like blue, which is my favorite color.

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is salmon.

I like to eat trout.

Do you think that Charlie Bass is gay?

My favorite color is salmon.

I like to eat trout.

Do you think that Charlie Bass is gay?

Yes, yes I do. The most homophobic people usually are. Maybe he's my ex-boss!

When do you think Terral will trot out the theory that a hologram of a plane, not an actual plane, hit the WTC? Pretty soon, I'd imagine.

Hi Retired:

LOL! I am willing to bet that the Retired Guy has never built a real commercial building and that he is incapable of reading Architectural, Engineering and Steel-fabricator Steel Drawings and would not even know the difference. Here is little lesson: The architect draws pretty pictures for the “A” section of the blueprints and the engineer makes things work in the “S” (structural) drawings that follow. Then both sets of drawings are sent to the Steel Fabricator with a second set of engineers that change things from the A and S drawings again ‘before’ the job starts ‘and’ throughout the building process using input from the General Contractor actually building the building. My job as a General Contractor is to hold the original architect’s hand and the original engineer’s hand while working with the fabricator’s engineer through RFI requests (request for information) and a constant flow of ‘change orders.’ The man with the least amount of real ‘knowledge’ about the final product is the pencil-neck architect who started the ball rolling by drawing pretty pictures . . . Now for this WTC case:

WhatReallyHappened.com

[FONT=&quot]WTC Perimeter Wall Construction

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The buildings' signature architectural design feature was the vertical fenestration, the predominant element of which was a series of closely spaced built-up box columns. At typical floors, a total of 59 of these perimeter columns were present along each of the flat faces of the building. These columns were built up by welding four plates together to form an approximately 14-inch square section, spaced at 3 feet 4 inches on center. Adjacent perimeter columns were interconnected at each floor level by deep spandrel plates, typically 52 inches in depth. In alternate stories, an additional column was present at the center of each of the chamfered building corners. The resulting configuration of closely spaced columns and deep spandrels created a perforated steel bearing-wall frame system that extended continuously around the building perimeter.
[/FONT]​

Go to the webpage and look at the picture of these massive 14-inch square columns (pic) that the Retired Guy wants to characterize as a “thin skyscraper wall.” :0) Open up the (pic) to realize that bar-joists and poured concrete slabs (pic = great article) support these massive columns bolted and welded together into one steel-frame network.

The Pentagon walls eight inches deep (pic) and veneered using limestone. The columns are 21-inches square and positioned on 10-feet centers (pic).

pentagonlimestone.jpg

This picture shows the 18-feet 3-inch entry hole (labeled 20-feet) and a broken-off section of concrete slab with the header course of limestone dangling from the standing E-ring wall. Note that the limestone units are knocked ‘off’ the wall back in our direction with a large pile to the right of the large cable spools. This limestone was knocked off from the wall section located inside the black circle and note that the massive 21-inch column has been moved to our right from missile detonation ‘inside’ the Pentagon. Note also that the fire is burning ‘inside’ the second-story window, but these firemen are spraying the ‘walls’ and the ground with foam while making no attempt to put the real fire out at all; and the second-story concrete slab is still standing.

The Retired Guy’s argument is ridiculous, even if he decided to offer up one link to one picture in making his silly case. His argument says that the Pentagon wall was too thick or too dense or simply too strong for the 100-ton Jetliner to penetrate going 530 miles per hour. :0) Think about this very carefully to realize that we see no sign of any 100-ton Jetliner on the pristine Pentagon law. If the Retired Guy’s Pentagon Wall is so strong, then where is the PLANE that obviously did not bounce back to leave this standing E-ring wall?? The simple answer is that you are looking at the aftermath of a ‘missile strike’ that came in at 9:31:39 AM from your right-hand side at a 45-degree angle to strike Column Line (CL) 14 behind those cable spools. BTW, this fire would burn for 60 hours (Carol Valentine’s story), because these guys are doing everything but putting out the cotton-picking fire (my thread).

Listen here, Retired Guy, either the WTC skyscrapers were taken down using Controlled Demolition (AE911Truth.org) or you can start making a case for ‘building fires did it,’ because those are the only two options. Go ahead and try to sell that nonsense. :0)

I know a thousand times more about these related 9/11 cases that you will ever see on this website. You are looking at just one of my many 9/11 thesis papers and I have no reason to explain these things in infinite detail to DUPES chit-chatting on these threads in defense of the Official Cover Story LIE.

Obviously everybody in the PDNY and NYPD was not in on the 9/11 attacks, or the brave men in uniform would never have perished on 9/11. Mayor Giuliani is an inside-job bad guy with full knowledge of these 9/11 attacks. He sent FEMA to Pier 29 to set up command center operations on 9/10 the day ‘before’ 9/11, even though they were supposed to set up Tripod2 operations on the 23rd floor of WTC-7 (story). Michael Ruppert gives a great view of the real story (here). I know exactly 51 Israeli ‘spy ring’ (story) demo ops were used to wire the WTC skyscrapers, because that is the number of illegal exit visas that John Ashcroft coughed up to help them get out of the country. You might want to think about how ALL of the massive steel columns and beams (pic and pic) in the WTC skyscrapers were ‘severed’ (these things are massive) into such small pieces along with all of the concrete slabs that vaporized into nothing from ‘building fires.’ :0)

THEY are the ones that fought the fires in WTC 7 until pulled out? Did they all lie? How many thousands of people were in on this great lie that has never been breathed about in 8 YEARS.

Including you? :0) The firefighters have known something is WRONG from the beginning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow"]These Guys "Know" CD Is Involved [/ame]

Now ‘you’ can show us a video of firefighters thinking these WTC skyscrapers collapsed from building fires. :0)

Questions, questions and more questions. :0)

GL,

Terral
Excellent info, but he and the other apologists will always come back with the same old "but no one saw the demolition crews, and where are all the spools of wires and boxes.. and how could it all be sooo secret blah blah.."
I think the first hurdle to clear on this topic, is convincing folks that these buildings were brought down by CD, and I beleive it is clear that they were, then we can deal with the rest of the cover up, and the money trail, and all the other dealings and peculiarities. But alas some folks don't want to face the fact that it really happened despite so much evidence staring them in the face that fire did not bring the WTC buildings down.

Excellent info, but he and the other apologists will always come back with the same old "but no one saw the demolition crews, and where are all the spools of wires and boxes.. and how could it all be sooo secret blah blah.."
I think the first hurdle to clear on this topic, is convincing folks that these buildings were brought down by CD, and I beleive it is clear that they were, then we can deal with the rest of the cover up, and the money trail, and all the other dealings and peculiarities. But alas some folks don't want to face the fact that it really happened despite so much evidence staring them in the face that fire did not bring the WTC buildings down.

Oh, as opposed to denying what we actually saw!

Ole Terral here is also making the argument that a plane never actually hit the WTC, even though everyone saw it!

So before we start trotting out "evidence," perhaps we should first acknowledge what the world witnessed first hand.

Rogue element, rogue element, rogue element...

I agree that WTC-7 was brought down by controlled explosives and a missile hit WTC-1 & 2 and the Pentagon, and Flight 93 did not crash in Pennsylvania, and all the passengers from the flights were excuted by a Rogue Element.

I believe all that.

But my stance on this is: WHO CARES?

It's in the past, it hasn't happened again since, and it is unlikely to happen again.

I think we should just cut our losses and move on.

those in denial of the facts of 911 and wtc..will rarely discuss the facts...they will say secrets cant be kept..or if it was true we would all realise it...or deflect off topic completely.. ..the deniers position can not be argued with facts or logic ..

Hi Mr. Jones:

There are far too few voices of reason around here Mr. Jones. :0)

I saw where 9/11 Inside Job mentioned some ‘9/11 apologists’ in his posts, but no such thing exists in my mind at all. People walking around saying that Flight 93 crashed into this empty hole (here = my thread) and AA77 crashed into this standing E-ring wall (here = my thread) are DUPES in my book and nothing more. Can anyone here find us just one picture of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner at either location (Flight 93, AA77)? No. I have seen practically every picture taken at these two locations on 9/11 and no such thing exists! Period. However, to even suggest that a 47-story modern-day skyscraper can burn down from a building fire or debris! Well, that simply takes the DUPE cake . . .

I think the first hurdle to clear on this topic, is convincing folks that these buildings were brought down by CD, and I believe it is clear that they were, then we can deal with the rest of the cover up, and the money trail, and all the other dealings and peculiarities.

We agree. However, I am not here to convince Loyal Bushie DUPES of anything. I am happy to put up with their nonsense, and answer questions, for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader searching this topic somewhere down the road.

But alas some folks don't want to face the fact that it really happened despite so much evidence staring them in the face that fire did not bring the WTC buildings down.

We agree again, but with a twist: These 9/11 cases have another dimension common to religious topics where the ‘deluding influence’ actually forces people to ‘believe what is false’ (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days on this earth. Therefore, it is not that these people want, or do not want, to face any truth, but they simply do not have the ability to overcome the power of the deluding influence perpetuating the delusions themselves. Here is a good picture of the Pentagon wall to make this point:

NoWayBaby.jpg

Let’s look at the picture and describe the things that we ‘do’ see from the left:

That is Fort Meyer Foam Unit 331 (from this pic in yellow) facing the impact hole with a handful of firemen facing our direction standing directly in front of the Column Line (CL) 14 location. Note the tall cable spools blocking the way for anything to crash though here that is almost 50 feet tall. We can see the two windows to the left of the 18-feet 3-inch second-story impact hole are not even broken, and the distance from the tops of those cable spools to the standing second-story concrete slab is about seven feet. Supposedly the 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this little hole very low to the ground going a whopping 530 miles per hour, but the pristine Pentagon lawn shows no signs of damage from a Jetliner flying so fast and so close to the ground. The firefighters are actually standing on the temporary construction fence (pic) that was blown back in our direction, when you would expect that fence to be dragged into the Pentagon. Note the fence posts and dangling fence section still attacked in front of the two guys carrying the stretcher, which is the corner of the generator fence (close-up shot) that was destroyed in the 9:31:39 AM missile strike. Remember that the missile came in on a 45-degree angle to this E-Ring wall from our right (pic), which means the missile passed right through this generator fence at more than the speed of sound. You can see the dangling limestone facade piece near the upper left-side of that generator fence and the fire inside the second-story window telling you that the second-story concrete slab remains intact; like the third-floor fire above the unbroken windows just left of the impact hole.

The problem for the bogus Official Cover Story is “Where Is The Cotton-picking 100-ton Jetliner?” :0) How did the thing fly over that massive generator and leave the second-story still intact? Remember again that the attack came at the 45-degree angle from our right and there is simply too much generator, standing fence, and cable spools for this to be the picture of a real 100-ton Jetliner crash site. The Bush Administration faked this attack to look like a Jetliner crash in order to give jurisdiction to the Bushie-controlled FBI that helped plan and carry out the attacks in the first place (my letter to FBI Internal Affairs). That is the reason that none of the inside-job bad guys have been brought to justice and the reason that our 911Truth Investigation must treat this crime scene as an inside-job attack. No sir. Anyone looking at this picture (like this one) and concludes that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed there is a DUPE and the WTC-7 case is more ‘cut and dry’ and easy-to-see from the OP evidence than the 911Truth for this Pentagon Case. That ‘deluding influence’ is obviously very powerful indeed . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back