WSJ/NBC Poll: Hillary bests the GOP competition

NBC has a poll that says Democrats support Hillary more than Republicans......

Hmmmm.......fancy that.:dunno:
Polls are always funny, when ages out from the election, then again those pollsters that said Romney would be elected were funny too.

In 2007 polls said Hillary would be elected.

Yep....this country was a little bit different, especially the left. Now? they would vote for The Iron Shiek if they could. Politics - the new WWE.

RandallFlagg.......you must think that I consider you to be a reasonable person with whom a discussion is worth some time.

You are mistaken. You don't qualify.

And....your user name is Randall FAG.....to everyone but you. Did you know that?

I....I'm hurt.....really.....you've really hurt me deeply. How dare you? :dance: Dumb ass, you know where the ignore button is, right? Use it asshole. Until then I'll tell it like it is - you don't like it? tough shit. You mean as much to me as a cloudy day.

If I ignore you....I won't have fun mocking you. I am....like most humans.....a bit vain. Whenever I meet up with someone who is really stupid.....and doesn't know it....I have a blast. I'd never put an idiot like you on iggy. Do.......you.....un.....der....stand?

What the hell, I'll save you the trouble....

Yes......that's the nutter game plan. Well done.

According to the NBC/WSJ poll in today's Wall Street Journal: Despite Sustaining Hits Hillary Clinton Remains Formidable in 2016 NBC WSJ Poll - NBC News
Hillary bests the GOP competition

[...]Among Democratic primary voters, Clinton's fav/unfav score is 81 percent positive, 6 percent negative - almost identical to March's 82 percent-4 percent rating.

"All of that information [about Clinton] made no fundamental difference to Democratic primary voters," says McInturff, the GOP pollster.

And looking ahead to the general election, Clinton leads Bush, the former Florida governor, by six points (49 percent to 43 percent); Rubio, the Florida senator, by another six points (49 percent to 43 percent); and Walker, the Wisconsin governor by 10 (50 percent to 40 percent).

The Republican presidential candidate in the poll who comes closest to Clinton is Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., 47 percent to 43 percent.

To put Hillary Clinton's numbers into perspective, the poll finds Vice President Joe Biden trailing Jeb Bush by eight points in a hypothetical matchup.
Clinton (49%) vs Bush (43%)
Clinton (50%) vs Walker (40%)
Clinton (49%) vs Rubio (43%)
Clinton (47%) vs Paul (44%)

Obviously too early yet, but interesting to note that Paul is ahead of Rubio in a hypothetical race with Clinton, and that Clinton is still ahead of the prospective GOP candidates so far.
If the progs can vote for a @ick like Obama they will vote for a @unt like Hillary.

According to the NBC/WSJ poll in today's Wall Street Journal: Despite Sustaining Hits Hillary Clinton Remains Formidable in 2016 NBC WSJ Poll - NBC News

[...]Among Democratic primary voters, Clinton's fav/unfav score is 81 percent positive, 6 percent negative - almost identical to March's 82 percent-4 percent rating.

"All of that information [about Clinton] made no fundamental difference to Democratic primary voters," says McInturff, the GOP pollster.

And looking ahead to the general election, Clinton leads Bush, the former Florida governor, by six points (49 percent to 43 percent); Rubio, the Florida senator, by another six points (49 percent to 43 percent); and Walker, the Wisconsin governor by 10 (50 percent to 40 percent).

The Republican presidential candidate in the poll who comes closest to Clinton is Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., 47 percent to 43 percent.

To put Hillary Clinton's numbers into perspective, the poll finds Vice President Joe Biden trailing Jeb Bush by eight points in a hypothetical matchup.

Obviously too early yet, but interesting to note that Paul is ahead of Rubio in a hypothetical race with Clinton, and that Clinton is still ahead of the prospective GOP candidates so far.
If the progs can vote for a @ick like Obama they will vote for a @unt like Hillary.

And honestly, that scares the living hell out of me for the future of this country. It's shameful.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And a @@@@@ like you will take it like a good boy.

NBC has a poll that says Democrats support Hillary more than Republicans......

Hmmmm.......fancy that.:dunno:
Polls are always funny, when ages out from the election, then again those pollsters that said Romney would be elected were funny too.

In 2007 polls said Hillary would be elected.

Yep....this country was a little bit different, especially the left. Now? they would vote for The Iron Shiek if they could. Politics - the new WWE.

The Iron Sheik? What are you....a FAGGOT? Are you GHEY? Are you HULK HoooooGAN?

And honestly, that scares the living hell out of me for the future of this country. It's shameful.
but dont most illegals already live in deep blue states? its not as if they are swarming all over iowa,wisconsin,ohio, etc.

Creepy Emperor Palpatine - Good Good Hillary Clinton 2016.jpg

deltex describes perfectly the problem of the far right: they can't beat HRC, so they will have to take Jeb.

Just show the low information of the voters today. and showS how low a Democrat voter will go to put one in office

scandals, lies, corrupted, taking in monies from foreign countries so they get Favorite statues, etc

we are just frikken DOOMED

WSJ/NBC? A poll?

Well, I guess there's no point in going forward with an election...

No shit.
Just get the sheep dog (named lamestream Media) to round up all the sheep (democrat voters) when it comes time to vote.

woof

SNIP:
USA Today editorial board: Man, this Clinton Foundation seems shady
posted at 10:01 am on May 5, 2015 by Ed Morrissey

How shady is it? That’s the question that bedevils the editorial board of USA Today. It has some trouble coming fully to that conclusion that the conflicts of interest rise to the level of disqualification, so the board suggests another option — close it down for the campaign:

ALL of it here:
USA Today editorial board Man this Clinton Foundation seems shady Hot Air

Last edited:
WSJ/NBC? A poll?

No shit.
Just get the sheep dog (named lamestream Media) to round up all the sheep (democrat voters) when it comes time to vote.

woof

SNIP:

How shady is it? That’s the question that bedevils the editorial board of USA Today. It has some trouble coming fully to that conclusion that the conflicts of interest rise to the level of disqualification, so the board suggests another option — close it down for the campaign:

ALL of it here:
Our local wal-mart supervisers are more qualified to be prez compared to hillary.

WSJ/NBC? A poll?

No shit.

woof

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Our local wal-mart supervisers are more qualified to be prez compared to hillary.

I want to say I'm shocked anyone still supports her. But they put in that nasty Junior Senator of NO EXPERIENCED in anything but Community AGITATING, and not even a FULL term in our congress when he decided to bless us with his running. Nothing surprises me anymore with their base of voters

WSJ/NBC? A poll?

No shit.

woof

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

I want to say I'm shocked anyone still supports her. But they put in that nasty Junior Senator of NO EXPERIENCED in anything but Community AGITATING, and not even a FULL term in our congress when he decided to bless us with his running. Nothing surprises me anymore with their base of voters
we have to be suspicous of polls. its as if the right leaning pollsters are terrified to deliver the real results. just like so many are so scared to express their real feelings about our leaders on live TV.

Forum List

Back