WSJ/NBC Poll: Hillary bests the GOP competition

Idiot nutters have the childish tendency to think they can find the perfect candidate.

President Obama hasn't been the progressive that many had hoped he would be. And he has done many things that his "base" doesn't think is cool. But.....he is damned good enough.

Hillary Clinton.....if nominated......is good enough. She's to the right of Obama, even.......but that's still good enough. And...like Obama......she's one of the smartest people in any room she enters. She will....if elected.....not nominate any Scalia's or Roberts' or Alitos's to the Supreme Court.

So....as you nutters wring your hands and suggest that libs are willing to accept less than perfect candidates......revel in your being correct. For once.

Possibly. However, the entire WORLD knows what a sleaze bag both her and her dip shit husband and STILL she is running - and will probably win (God forbid). Jesus - you would think that she would too damned ashamed to even show her face - but she "laughs it off" and goes on.

My belief? The bitch can't run a marriage - how the hell can she run a country?
Bill, though sleazy, was the consummate politician. Hillary has the name, I mean they're not asking us to vote for Hillary Rodham, but she does not have the teflon qualities nor the charisma of her husband.

I don't blame Bill for straying. Can you imagine her being the only piece of ass you could have?

I don't know.....Benghazi, The Foundation, The Email server, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, travel gate, geeezzz.....I can't even keep up with them.....nothing has stuck to her ass yet. Her followers just don't care. And if that doesn't trouble us, as a nation, then there is truly no hope.

BBbbut she has a vagina...or it's rumored anyway

Honest to God - I'm not entirely sure about that............

Yeah they elect a man with no balls and now they are trying to elect a woman with no vag

I would insist that the bitch has bigger balls than Barry and Billy combined.

Bill, though sleazy, was the consummate politician. Hillary has the name, I mean they're not asking us to vote for Hillary Rodham, but she does not have the teflon qualities nor the charisma of her husband.

I don't blame Bill for straying. Can you imagine her being the only piece of ass you could have?

I don't know.....Benghazi, The Foundation, The Email server, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, travel gate, geeezzz.....I can't even keep up with them.....nothing has stuck to her ass yet. Her followers just don't care. And if that doesn't trouble us, as a nation, then there is truly no hope.

Yeah they elect a man with no balls and now they are trying to elect a woman with no vag

All the better to TEABAG you with!

Idiot nutters have the childish tendency to think they can find the perfect candidate.

President Obama hasn't been the progressive that many had hoped he would be. And he has done many things that his "base" doesn't think is cool. But.....he is damned good enough.

Hillary Clinton.....if nominated......is good enough. She's to the right of Obama, even.......but that's still good enough. And...like Obama......she's one of the smartest people in any room she enters. She will....if elected.....not nominate any Scalia's or Roberts' or Alitos's to the Supreme Court.

So....as you nutters wring your hands and suggest that libs are willing to accept less than perfect candidates......revel in your being correct. For once.

"She's one of the smartest people in any room she enters" - you're kidding, right? Okay - link. The mere fact that you would call both the faculty lounge communist AND Hillary "ram it home" Clinton "smart" disqualifies you IMMEDIATELY from this conversation and you should turn in your man card NOW.

Holy shit you guys crack me up!!!:asshole:

All the better to TEABAG you with!

Typical. If that's all ya got sonny, you've already lost.

Not a surprise. Hillary is the candidate to beat at this time and has a unified party behind her (no rela competition from the left to contend with). The right has a whole lot of players on the board.
Yup....a unified party that wants to continue the status quo of division and corruption.

Not a surprise. Hillary is the candidate to beat at this time and has a unified party behind her (no rela competition from the left to contend with). The right has a whole lot of players on the board.

Conservatives have already said they wouldn't vote for Jeb.

Paul has a libertarian influence and Tea Party badge, Republicans in general dislike both.

for Bush to win he needs the Conservative vote.
for Paul to win he needs the Republican vote.

All Clinton has to do is show up to win.

The Right is history in 2016.
Yes we know already that all the partisan hacks here think that their guy has the election locked. You don't have to keep reminding us that you are owned by your party.

what party would that be ?

I belong to the anti-idiot party.

since you're obviously an idiot .... well, ya know.

11156331_970445812975114_2808859870777309649_n.jpg

RandallFlagg.......you must think that I consider you to be a reasonable person with whom a discussion is worth some time.

You are mistaken. You don't qualify.

And....your user name is Randall FAG.....to everyone but you. Did you know that?

Yup....a unified party that wants to continue the status quo of division and corruption.

Hey.....Muddy! How ya doin'?

Did you ever find out where you rank on the intelligence scale here? Good news....you aren't last. But you are fucking close.

Happy sink o di Mai o, dummy.

RandallFlagg.......you must think that I consider you to be a reasonable person with whom a discussion is worth some time.

And....your user name is Randall FAG.....to everyone but you. Did you know that?

I....I'm hurt.....really.....you've really hurt me deeply. How dare you? :dance: Dumb ass, you know where the ignore button is, right? Use it asshole. Until then I'll tell it like it is - you don't like it? tough shit. You mean as much to me as a cloudy day.

I....I'm hurt.....really.....you've really hurt me deeply. How dare you? :dance: Dumb ass, you know where the ignore button is, right? Use it asshole. Until then I'll tell it like it is - you don't like it? tough shit. You mean as much to me as a cloudy day.

If I ignore you....I won't have fun mocking you. I am....like most humans.....a bit vain. Whenever I meet up with someone who is really stupid.....and doesn't know it....I have a blast. I'd never put an idiot like you on iggy. Do.......you.....un.....der....stand?

"Clinton's unfavorable rating has ticked up six points since March, and the percentage giving her high marks for being honest and straightforward has declined 13 points from a year ago...."

So she's sinking....and fast
the only polls that really matter are Florida,Ohio,Colorado,Iowa,(and one other purple state). and we have candidates that can win those states assuming Illegals dont vote for Hillary!

If I ignore you....I won't have fun mocking you. I am....like most humans.....a bit vain. Whenever I meet up with someone who is really stupid.....and doesn't know it....I have a blast. I'd never put an idiot like you on iggy. Do.......you.....un.....der....stand?

What the hell, I'll save you the trouble....

"Clinton's unfavorable rating has ticked up six points since March, and the percentage giving her high marks for being honest and straightforward has declined 13 points from a year ago...."

So she's sinking....and fast
the only polls that really matter are Florida,Ohio,Colorado,Iowa,(and one other purple state). and we have candidates that can win those states assuming Illegals dont vote for Hillary!

Let me assure you....EVERY illegal voter who votes will vote for the Democrat. And that will be nobody.

Next reason your dummy is likely to lose...........Please.

HRC is a heavy hitter, and the farther right we go for a candidate the better her chances are to win.

Forum List

Back