In a fair election, Trump is the only Republican that Biden could conceivably beat in 2024

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Nobody is looking forward to voting for Biden in '24, but plenty of people would love to have one more chance to vote against Trump.

If it were to be DeSantis, Trump supporters would vote for him, and so would the RINO's, so Biden would need to have give Dems a reason to vote for him, rather than against a Republican currently far less hated than Trump. Honestly, I can't even imagine what that reason might be. He had a good shot at the deadbeat vote with is cancellation of student loans, until the USSC kicked him in the balls.

I don't really go by polls, because people - including myself - look for polls that support their viewpoints. Here is one that supports mine, for those who do like polls:

A new poll shows former President Donald Trump would lose in a hypothetical 2024 rematch against President Joe Biden as the Republican prepares to make a major speech on Saturday.

A new Echelon Insights poll shows Biden beating Trump with 47 percent to the former president's 44 percent, but it also shows Florida Governor Ron DeSantis beating Biden in a head-to-head contest.

The poll comes ahead of Trump's major speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in National Harbor, Maryland, where some of his opponents for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination have already delivered addresses.

That part in red is why I distrust media so intently. Trump has one opponent for the 2024 presidential nomination, not "some . . . opponents."

The Demedia dreams of the GOP dropping Trump are not only unrealistic, but would be bad for them if it came true.

Or maybe they want Biden out themselves. They have 401k's also.

"Trump 1st and only - king of America and the whole world."

So since when is Trump a republican? Since when are real republicans Trumpicans?

By the way: Believe "the Democrats" an egg should be broken from the small end while "the Republicans" believe it should be broken from the big end or is it in the opposite? Believe "the Republicans" an egg should be broken from the small end while "the Democrats" believes it should be broken from the big end? Or has a civil war to decide such important "questions"?

Last edited:
Only one totally stupid nonsense Donald Trump tried to do when he was fake-president of the USA. He tried to buy Island. This superidiot was really convinced he is able to buy a country and then this country will be a part of the USA. But even if the USA would own every square inch of Island it would never be territory of the USA but would stay to be Island.

How for heavens sake is anyone able to take serios such totally absurde men like Donald Trump in politics? How was it possible that such a totally childish uneducated narcissist like Donald Trump got more than one vote? When this man shaked hands he was doing the exact opposite of shaking hands - but people voted for him. When this atheist - who never visited a church service - took a bible in his hands he provoked all Christains in the world with his aggressive messages - but many citizens of the USA voted for him. What is wrong with the USA - what is wrong with you? Is no one in the USA able any longer to think on his own? Are you all only victims of a senseless political propaganda any longer?

Last edited:
Nobody is looking forward to voting for Biden in '24, but plenty of people would love to have one more chance to vote against Trump.

If it were to be DeSantis, Trump supporters would vote for him, and so would the RINO's, so Biden would need to have give Dems a reason to vote for him, rather than against a Republican currently far less hated than Trump. Honestly, I can't even imagine what that reason might be. He had a good shot at the deadbeat vote with is cancellation of student loans, until the USSC kicked him in the balls.

I don't really go by polls, because people - including myself - look for polls that support their viewpoints. Here is one that supports mine, for those who do like polls:

A new poll shows former President Donald Trump would lose in a hypothetical 2024 rematch against President Joe Biden as the Republican prepares to make a major speech on Saturday.

A new Echelon Insights poll shows Biden beating Trump with 47 percent to the former president's 44 percent, but it also shows Florida Governor Ron DeSantis beating Biden in a head-to-head contest.

The poll comes ahead of Trump's major speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in National Harbor, Maryland, where some of his opponents for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination have already delivered addresses.

That part in red is why I distrust media so intently. Trump has one opponent for the 2024 presidential nomination, not "some . . . opponents."

The Demedia dreams of the GOP dropping Trump are not only unrealistic, but would be bad for them if it came true.

Or maybe they want Biden out themselves. They have 401k's also.
so why are you so scared of trump

No one now is scared of Trump.

Biden can beat him, but probably not DeSantis, though the latter has really hit the skids the last few weeks.

Screenshot-2022-04-03-at-09-13-09-Cagle-Cartoons-Inc.-Editorial-Cartoon-260874.png

No one now is scared of Trump.

Trump is either a stupid criminal or criminally stupid. Even soldiers who lost their life for the USA are only losers for him who no one has to respect. Every veteran in the USA should much more live in fear of a man like Donald Trump than to live in fear of the enemies of the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back