Wright, the pretended Reverend lashes out at Jews & shows his ignorance of the Bible

Well then, I'll conclude your dim view of Jewish Israel with these words:
John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what:we know what we worship:for salvation is of the Jews.

Lol and I will reply to your silliness with Gal. 3:16, 28-29, and 1 John 2:22-23:

"(16)Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ...(28)There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (29)And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Gal. 3:16-29

"(22)Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23)Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23

I guess what I was trying to imply was that barely anybody gives the slightest fuck about Reverend Wright and Farrakhan. The overwhelming majority of Democrats think they're both religious nutjobs.

Tell me Rocko and tyroneweaver, are you going to start threads about what those 2 said about gay marriage and abortion at that event?

Barely anybody except our current lying scoundrel of a president. It is one thing to have someone who is a conservative or liberal spout off their extreme or prejudiced positions, but it is quite another to have that person also be our president with an extremely shady past.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-Wright-Ed-Klein/2012/05/15/id/439126/
“It’s one thing for Obama to sit in the church and listen to the Rev. Wright spew his hatred against whites, Jews, and America,” Klein says. “But in my view, having spoken to the Rev. Wright, that paled by comparison with the personal relationship that Obama had that went way beyond his simply being a member of the church listening to all this stuff.”

Obama began his relationship with Wright, whom he has called a mentor and sounding board, three years before he began attending Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. “Obama went to the Rev. Wright at every stage of his career whenever things went wrong,” says Klein, a contributing editor of Vanity Fair and a former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/farrakhan-obama-islam/2008/11/03/id/326298/
A former top deputy to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan tells Newsmax that Barack Obama’s ties to the black nationalist movement in Chicago run deep, and that for many years the two men have had “an open line between them” to discuss policy and strategy, either directly or through intermediaries.

Obama was careful to “denounce” Farrakhan’s comments – but not the man - during the Democratic primary season earlier this year, but only after Hillary Clinton called him out for benefiting from Farrakhan’s support.

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what:we know what we worship:for salvation is of the Jews.

Lol and I will reply to your silliness with Gal. 3:16, 28-29, and 1 John 2:22-23:

"(16)Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ...(28)There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (29)And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Gal. 3:16-29

"(22)Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23)Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23

who was John??? Historically there is no "JOHN" -----John "writes" whatever CONSTANTINE
wanted which was a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN EMPIRE ------which is exactly what the "HOLY" roman empire was-------complete with genocides. The murder of MONTEZUMA was an act of genocide---typical
of a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN EMPIRE. When you think "CONSTANTINE"----think staln, pol pot,
adolf hiter etc etc (of course think INQUISITION ---also the genocide of scores of millions). Interestingly
enough--------"pope" FRANCIS feels moved to apologize for some of the filth.

who was John??? Historically there is no "JOHN" -----John "writes" whatever CONSTANTINE
wanted which was a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN EMPIRE ------which is exactly what the "HOLY" roman empire was-------complete with genocides. The murder of MONTEZUMA was an act of genocide---typical
of a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN EMPIRE. When you think "CONSTANTINE"----think staln, pol pot,
adolf hiter etc etc (of course think INQUISITION ---also the genocide of scores of millions). Interestingly

Well, all historians don't agree on all historical reports...

of a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN EMPIRE. When you think "CONSTANTINE"----think stalln, pol pot,

Well, all historians don't agree on all historical reports...

find "JOHN" historically not "john the Baptist" ---even I am convinced HE existed-----but there is,,
simply no "john" who wrote the books attributed to him------it's a nom de plume-----lets ask aris------she
knows this stuff much much better than do I. My impression is that "john" is "john doe". You don't
believe that Montezuma was killed by Hernan Cortez, agent of the GRAND INQUISITORESS----
whore Isabella?

It's not my silliness, it came from the Bible, it came from the Lord himself. Now I see you have a dim view of Jesus Christ also.
You and John Kerry should rent a room
Kerry Blames Jewish 'Settlements' for Palestinian Terror

It's not my silliness, it came from the Bible, it came from the Lord himself. Now I see you have a dim view of Jesus Christ also.

It came from a letter written by PAUL-------a person who never met Jesus------it is the machinations
of the mind of Paul who was in the process of elaborating a new religion FOR THE WORLD -----
a syncresis of Judaism, Hellenism and Mithraism

...your silliness is quoting only a part of the Bible and not quoting another significant part:

"(34)Then Peter began to speak: 'I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism (35)but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right." Acts 10:34-35, NIV

It came from a letter written by PAUL-------a person who never met Jesus------it is the machinations
of the mind of Paul who was in the process of elaborating a new religion FOR THE WORLD -----

You have approached the wrong person with this kind of talk Ma'am. :) I wouldn't be interested, but may God Bless you.

You have approached the wrong person with this kind of talk Ma'am. :) I wouldn't be interested, but may God Bless you.

ok-----could you tell me what the significance of that biblical verse Psalm 21:9 is----to you?

...your silliness is quoting only a part of the Bible and not quoting another significant part:

"(34)Then Peter began to speak: 'I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism (35)but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right." Acts 10:34-35, NIV
thx for proving my point. God does not show favoritism, he accepts every nation.How God answers the prayers of a Jew...I don't know. To my knowledge he hasn't broken his covenant with one of his covenant people
If you would quite pitting the Bible against itself then you would understand God's promises to the Jews
No, I'm not going to look up scriptures to support my point, Cause I know there there any way . How about you just Google:"The blessings of God promised to the Jews."
Why don't you look them up.

It's apparent that you refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp or you just look for scriptures to dump on Jews with.

thx for proving my point. God does not show favoritism, he accepts every nation.How God answers the prayers of a Jew...I don't know. To my knowledge he hasn't broken his covenant with one of his covenant people
If you would quite pitting the Bible against itself then you would understand God's promises to the Jews...

This is God's promise to the Jews, Sir:

"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:23, NIV

ok-----could you tell me what the significance of that biblical verse Psalm 21:9 is----to you?
Better yet have him interpret Psalm 122:6

No big deal when blacks spew hate, right?
I guess what I was trying to imply was that barely anybody gives the slightest fuck about Reverend Wright and Farrakhan. The overwhelming majority of Democrats think they're both religious nutjobs.

Tell me Rocko and tyroneweaver, are you going to start threads about what those 2 said about gay marriage and abortion at that event?

And former spiritual mentor of Obama for some 20 years....................

If you would quite pitting the Bible against itself then you would understand God's promises to the Jews...

This is God's promise to the Jews, Sir:

"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:23, NIV
Actually it's God's promise for everyone, but with a Jew it may not be that black and white.

Actually it's God's promise for everyone, but with a Jew it may not be that black and white.

Right (lololololol)...so you guess about what the Scripture says instead of reading it, where it plainly tells you that God does not favor anyone based on race anymore LOLOLOL. (Acts 10:34-35)

D*mn nut...

Right (lololololol)...so you guess about what the Scripture says instead of reading it, where it plainly tells you that God does not favor anyone based on race anymore LOLOLOL. (Acts 10:34-35)

D*mn nut...
oh the LOL repeat . That will fix him. geeesh
You haven't dealt with one scripture I've quoted ...deal with it.
I'm a damn nut and you're a damn anti-semite

D*mn nut...

I read Act 10:34-35----in translation I missed the "anymore"------from where do you get the idea
that God favored people based on race or nation BEFORE peter made the comment
which is attributed to him in "Acts" The "anymore"" does not appear in his comment, If I remember
correctly-----Peter would have been in Rome at that time (???)

I read Act 10:34-35----in translation I missed the "anymore"------from where do you get the idea
that God favored people based on race or nation BEFORE peter made the comment
which is attributed to him in "Acts" The "anymore"" does not appear in his comment, If I remember
correctly-----Peter would have been in Rome at that time (???)

Multiple translations of Deut. 7:6 from the Bible: :)

Deuteronomy 7:6
Amplified Bible (AMP)
6 For you are a holy and set-apart people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a special people to Himself out of all the peoples on the face of the earth.

New International Version (NIV)
6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
6 for a holy people [art] thou to Jehovah thy God; on thee hath Jehovah thy God fixed, to be to Him for a peculiar people, out of all the peoples who [are] on the face of the ground.

King James Version (KJV)
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back