Visiting the curses of Jehovah on the enemies of the Jews

to what issue in the writings of Anne Frank do you allude?
No, we were discussing the writings of Douglas Reed, the top European war correspondent for the Times of London from WWI up through WWII. You had just called his remarkable book, "The Controversy of Zion," which the New York Times noted was compelling reading and based almost entirely on Jewish sources, "Islamo-Fascist" propaganda that you recognize from your Sunday School kindergarten class, or something like that.

Then you switched the topic to the Diary of Anne Frank, for some reason, though the two works couldn't be more different. One is the informative and monumental achievement of an erudite and brilliant man, the other is, as is widely acknowledged now, just another Jewish hoax meant to help get gentiles to buy the whole 6 million Jews genocide story. The first is way more interesting, in my view, though, I suppose there are those who find wallowing in worthless gunk like the Diary of Anne Frank somehow psychologically worthwhile. But, if the latter is the case, go start your own thread.

No, we were discussing the writings of Douglas Reed, the top European war correspondent for the Times of London from WWI up through WWII. You had just called his remarkable book, "The Controversy of Zion," which the New York Times noted was compelling reading and based almost entirely on Jewish sources, "Islamo-Fascist" propaganda that you recognize from your Sunday School kindergarten class, or something like that.

Then you switched the topic to the Diary of Anne Frank, for some reason, though the two works couldn't be more different. One is the informative and monumental achievement of an erudite and brilliant man, the other is, as is widely acknowledged now, just another Jewish hoax meant to help get gentiles to buy the whole 6 million Jews genocide story. The first is way more interesting, in my view, though, I suppose there are those who find wallowing in worthless gunk like the Diary of Anne Frank somehow psychologically worthwhile. But, if the latter is the case, go start your own thread.

ROFLMAO @ Reed's "REMARKABLE BOOK" -----try to take that moronic notion point
by point-----you got anything----any point of "FACT" ---- remarkable in that idiot writing?
The Diary of Anne Frank is a diary written by an adolescent---the NT is a pile of excrement
written under the direction of a roman, mass murdering, psychotic and citations by
the Reed slob are of writing that he was not capable of reading

I trust you know that the diaries are Fake and were put together by her father .
Any doubts, THEN DYOFR
I trust that you know that the idiot book and it's fake protagonist that you and your
co-religionists worship was written at the behest of a mass murdering
pile of shit imperialist PIG and used to legalize the murder of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and
pillage and theft of whole countries AND COUNTING

ROFLMAO @ Reed's "REMARKABLE BOOK" -----try to take that moronic notion point
by point-----you got anything----any point of "FACT" ---- remarkable in that idiot writing?
The Diary of Anne Frank is a diary written by an adolescent---the NT is a pile of excrement
written under the direction of a roman, mass murdering, psychotic and citations by
the Reed slob are of writing that he was not capable of reading
Even your fellow Jews find your hate-filled screeds too embarrassing to defend, iRosie, but you do play a useful role, here. There are some, like the moderator, Dont Taz Me Bro , who used to regularly denounce my "anti-Semitic" posts. As time passed, they've stopped. I assume they've stopped because, after a while, they realized that their denunciations were rooted in their own ignorance--that my posts were informative and historically accurate, that my arguments were well-reasoned, sober, and compelling, and that their belief in this chimera called "antisemitism" was, in fact, evidence of their own susceptibility to Talmudic propaganda no less than almost all Jews are themselves.

You give emphasis to my arguments by providing such a clear counterpoint. To my historical facts, you offer lunatic hallucinations. To my reasoned argument, you offer hateful bigotry.

Jesus said, I am the Truth. Throw off the hateful, bloodthirsty, primitive, false god, Jehovah, iRosie. When the Levitical Moloch-worshipping Pharisees tried to trip up Jesus in order to lawfare him, they asked him, "Who is your neighbor?" The uneducated, 33 year-old Son of a carpenter, a despised Galilean, with a flick of his finger, dispelled a millennium of Jehovian hatred and darkness with his answer. Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. Come to Jesus, iRosie. Throw off the race-hatred that embitters you so. Love all humanity. The Samaritan is your neighbor. The Palestinian is your neighbor. The Christian is your neighbor.

Even your fellow Jews find your hate-filled screeds too embarrassing to defend, iRosie, but you do play a useful role, here. There are some, like the moderator, Dont Taz Me Bro , who used to regularly denounce my "anti-Semitic" posts. As time passed, they've stopped. I assume they've stopped because, after a while, they realized that their denunciations were rooted in their own ignorance--that my posts were informative and historically accurate, that my arguments were well-reasoned, sober, and compelling, and that their belief in this chimera called "antisemitism" was, in fact, evidence of their own susceptibility to Talmudic propaganda no less than almost all Jews are themselves.

You give emphasis to my arguments by providing such a clear counterpoint. To my historical facts, you offer lunatic hallucinations. To my reasoned argument, you offer hateful bigotry.

Jesus said, I am the Truth. Throw off the hateful, bloodthirsty, primitive, false god, Jehovah, iRosie. When the Levitical Moloch-worshipping Pharisees tried to trip up Jesus in order to lawfare him, they asked him, "Who is your neighbor?" The uneducated, 33 year-old Son of a carpenter, a despised Galilean, with a flick of his finger, dispelled a millennium of Jehovian hatred and darkness with his answer. Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. Come to Jesus, iRosie. Throw off the race-hatred that embitters you so. Love all humanity.
not one line of your idiot post makes any sense at all. The jelly-bean bitch told you that
the "jesus" character in your fairy-tale book was "uneducated"?? He quoted talmud with
a "flick of his finger"----but he was an "uneducated boob" like you and her...........

not one line of your idiot post makes any sense at all. The jelly-bean bitch told you that
the "jesus" character in your fairy-tale book was "uneducated"?? He quoted talmud with
a "flick of his finger"----but he was an "uneducated boob" like you and her...........

Jesus loves you, iRosie. Give up your life of hatred. Accept Jesus into your heart as your own personal savior. Devote your life to serving Jesus and loving others. Join us in the Kingdom of Heaven, iRosie. We are all praying for you and loving you.

Jesus loves you, iRosie. Give up your life of hatred. Accept Jesus into your heart as your own personal savior. Devote your life to serving Jesus and loving others. Join us in the Kingdom of Heaven, iRosie. We are all praying for you and loving you.
shove it where the sun don't shine. You have no idea who Jesus was

you really like to quote jewish writings
Some of them. I don't like these, though:

We are not fighting against single individuals. We are exterminating the bourgeoisie as a class. Do not look in materials you have gathered for evidence that a suspect acted or spoke against the Soviet authorities. The first question you should ask him is what class he belongs to, what is his origin, education, profession. These questions should determine his fate. This is the essence of the Red Terror. --Martin Latsis

Or the Levitical heresy
10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

Or Trotsky:

It is difficult to teach the oppressed masses good manners under class slavery," he wrote. "When aroused, they use a club, a rock, fire and a noose.

I do like Ron Unz:

Both of these simple facts have been widely accepted in America throughout my entire lifetime. But combine them together with the relatively tiny size of worldwide Jewry, around 16 million prior to World War II, and the inescapable conclusion is that in per capita terms Jews were the greatest mass-murderers of the twentieth century, holding that unfortunate distinction by an enormous margin and with no other nationality coming even remotely close. And yet, by the astonishing alchemy of Hollywood, the greatest killers of the last one hundred years have somehow been transmuted into being seen as the greatest victims, a transformation so seemingly implausible that future generations will surely be left gasping in awe.

How old are you iRosie?

you are clueless. The directive you cite is not a general principle. It refers to a specific
land which was in violent dispute with Israelites long term

you are clueless. The directive you cite is not a general principle. It refers to a specific
land which was in violent dispute with Israelites long term
Do this to all the cities which are very far off and not of the cities of these lands.

wrong again----the verses refer to a specific circumstance of war
Oh, so then genocide is ok, I gues, depeding on the "specific circumstances." Give up the race hate, iRosie, stop worshipping evil. Accept the love of Jesus into your cold cold heart..

Oh, so then genocide is ok, I gues, depeding on the "specific circumstances." Give up the race hate, iRosie, stop worshipping evil. Accept the love of Jesus into your cold cold heart..
genocide is not ok----it is a christian habit-----learn some history

genocide is not ok----it is a christian habit-----learn some history
And Jesus said, Come unto me all ye that are unexterminated. Yes, very Christian.

Jehovah said, OK, y'all. Put some blood on your door and I'm going to go kill innocent children where there's no blood. And then y'all celebrate the mass infanticide every year as "Passover."

And Jesus said, Come unto me all ye that are unexterminated. Yes, very Christian.

Jehovah said, OK, y'all. Put some blood on your door and I'm going to go kill innocent children where there's no blood. And then y'all celebrate the mass infanticide every year as "Passover."
read the book again and stop misquoting the Pharisee talmudist, Jesus----Jesus DID say
"CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"

Forum List

Back