Zone1 Wow we really are one Nation under God

Are you saying that Jewish scholars from Hosea to now are unable to read the book of Hosea?
Even Christian scholars don't understand it. They have created their own stumbling stone. Jewish scholars are just in denial of Hosea's meanings.

Last edited:
When? God has given us what we need to read and see. A marvelous work and wonder. A book that was sealed underground and unsealed by an unlearned man that would sink the scholar learned people. The book will give sound doctrine and upend the prudent men and their doctrine. That’s you and your learned men along with all those churches that demand divinity college before teaching doctrine. And, all this coming forth in the last days. The book being found dug up from the ground meaning this has nothing to do with Daniel.
I know different. I know God. The JW teachers didn't attend the schools of men, Holy spirit revealed Gods truth through them. Truth isn't found in the schools of men, dogmas are.

I know different. I know God. The JW teachers didn't attend the schools of men, Holy spirit revealed Gods truth through them. Truth isn't found in the schools of men, dogmas are.
Yet, they revealed incorrect interpretations like Isaiah 29. And, the end of the world date as well. Then, they changed the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ to put authority in them rather than God. All to make money.

Are you blind too? Can you not read Isaiah 29? Has nothing to do with Daniel. The book that was sealed was understood by an unlearned man. Your scholars were and still are learned men. So, repeating their false teachings just makes you look ignorant.
It doesn't say that. It says that neither the learned nor the unlearned understand it. Isaiah was referencing what Hosea had written about Christ and the church, the most 'marvelous and wonderful' event in history.

It doesn't say that. It says that neither the learned nor the unlearned understand it. Isaiah was referencing what Hosea had written about Christ and the church, the most 'marvelous and wonderful' event in history.
No it doesn't, "14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Wise and prudent men are learned men. Duh! The unlearned was told the Lord will do a marvelous work, not the learned men. Why? Because the unlearned is a pure vessel to learn true doctrine. The learned men are full of themselves. They state exact dates for the end of the world.

No it doesn't, "14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Wise and prudent men are learned men. Duh! The unlearned was told the Lord will do a marvelous work, not the learned men. Why? Because the unlearned is a pure vessel to learn true doctrine. The learned men are full of themselves. They state exact dates for the end of the world.
There is a context to the whole chapter, the destruction of the Jews and the advent of Christ and the church. Neither the learned nor the unlearned understood the prophecy in Hosea (the 'book') concerning it. They still don't.

Yet, they revealed incorrect interpretations like Isaiah 29. And, the end of the world date as well. Then, they changed the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ to put authority in them rather than God. All to make money.
Just your twisted belief of what occurred. They didn't change the gospel, Jesus appointed his faithful and discreet slave to give food( spiritual) at the proper time-Matt 24:45)--Thats funny-every religion on earth that claims to belong to Jesus pass the plate at meetings for what? $$$$$, the JW,s dont.-- In every religion on earth claiming to belong to Jesus, the preacher gets paid to teach--the JW,s dont. The JW,s do it out of LOVE.

There is a context to the whole chapter, the destruction of the Jews and the advent of Christ and the church. Neither the learned nor the unlearned understood the prophecy in Hosea (the 'book') concerning it. They still don't.
The prophecy was in Isaiah chapter 29. First you JWs use Daniel then Hosea. Whose next? Carlin the Magnificent? It was about apostasy of Israel’s 10 tribes. Then. in the last days when the buried book would come forth to an unlearned man. You two keep being the learned prudent apostates.
Just your twisted belief of what occurred. They didn't change the gospel, Jesus appointed his faithful and discreet slave to give food( spiritual) at the proper time-Matt 24:45)--Thats funny-every religion on earth that claims to belong to Jesus pass the plate at meetings for what? $$$$$, the JW,s dont.-- In every religion on earth claiming to belong to Jesus, the preacher gets paid to teach--the JW,s dont. The JW,s do it out of LOVE.
Yes, we are also a lay ministry and don't get paid. But, the leaders at your Church Headquarters that are full time get paid. And, they have changed the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ taking away His authority as the Son of God and made him just a prophet. You changed the Bible without a Prophet guiding those prudent learned scholars that claimed specific dates that the world would end and they lied. Why are you following liars?
Back to Isaiah chapter 29, it has nothing to do with Hosea and Daniel. It was about apostasy of the 10 tribes of Israel when God allowed the Assyrians to whisk them away and assimilated into the countries of the world. One of the Tribes ended up in the Americas where they made a record of their people (Tribe of Joseph) that was eventually hidden in the ground for people of the last days to know true doctrine of Christ. It took an unlearned man of a 2nd grade education to unseal the book through revelation and the Holy Ghost.

The prophecy was in Isaiah chapter 29. First you JWs use Daniel then Hosea. Whose next? Carlin the Magnificent? It was about apostasy of Israel’s 10 tribes. Then. in the last days when the buried book would come forth to an unlearned man. You two keep being the learned prudent apostates.
Isaiah 29 is about Jerusalem and the Jews. The 'house of Jacob' isn't mentioned until the final verses which suggests reconciliation to God. This comports with the prophecy in Hosea concerning the house of Israel,

"As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved."

Isaiah 29 is about Jerusalem and the Jews. The 'house of Jacob' isn't mentioned until the final verses which suggests reconciliation to God. This comports with the prophecy in Hosea concerning the house of Israel,

"As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved."
Keep dreaming. Isaiah wrote to the Northern Kingdom before being swept away by the Assyrians. Again, Hosea did not have any sealed books underground. You do know what “dust of the earth” refers to? Guess not. No Daniel. No Hosea.

Yes, we are also a lay ministry and don't get paid. But, the leaders at your Church Headquarters that are full time get paid. And, they have changed the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ taking away His authority as the Son of God and made him just a prophet. You changed the Bible without a Prophet guiding those prudent learned scholars that claimed specific dates that the world would end and they lied. Why are you following liars?
Back to Isaiah chapter 29, it has nothing to do with Hosea and Daniel. It was about apostasy of the 10 tribes of Israel when God allowed the Assyrians to whisk them away and assimilated into the countries of the world. One of the Tribes ended up in the Americas where they made a record of their people (Tribe of Joseph) that was eventually hidden in the ground for people of the last days to know true doctrine of Christ. It took an unlearned man of a 2nd grade education to unseal the book through revelation and the Holy Ghost.
Don't start saying lies about the JW,s. We know 100% Jesus is the one sent forth from God= the Messiah= Gods son--not God.
They erred trying to put a date on a real prophecy God made in Revelation. They repented of that. God requires repentance if one errs. He knows 100% there is no perfection in imperfect mortals. ALL err.
Your last paragraph is not from Gods word. Its made up by Mr Smith.

Keep dreaming. Isaiah wrote to the Northern Kingdom before being swept away by the Assyrians. Again, Hosea did not have any sealed books underground. You do know what “dust of the earth” refers to? Guess not. No Daniel. No Hosea.

Isaiah 29 is written about Jerusalem, not Samaria.

Speaking from the dust of the earth suggests a beaten down people that were once proud. It nowhere suggests hidden knowledge to be dug up later.

Hosea prophesied the reconciliation of the 'lost tribes' to God.

Romans 9:25
"As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved." Referring to the house of Israel (not the Jews).

Isaiah 9 also makes this pretty clear.

Last edited:
Don't start saying lies about the JW,s. We know 100% Jesus is the one sent forth from God= the Messiah= Gods son--not God.
They erred trying to put a date on a real prophecy God made in Revelation. They repented of that. God requires repentance if one errs. He knows 100% there is no perfection in imperfect mortals. ALL err.
Your last paragraph is not from Gods word. Its made up by Mr Smith.
It’s simple observation from the prophet of God. If you say it’s made up then you are calling God a liar. You are just like the people Isaiah would chastise that would stone him. Yet you follow the prudent men who Isaiah condemns in all ages. Those who reject the prophets.

Isaiah 29 is written about Jerusalem, not Samaria.

Speaking from the dust of the earth suggests a beaten down people that were once proud. It nowhere suggests hidden knowledge to be dug up later.

Hosea prophesied the reconciliation of the 'lost tribes' to God.

Romans 9:25
"As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved." Referring to the house of Israel (not the Jews).

Isaiah 9 also makes this pretty clear.
Yep, the lost tribes would be found in latter days when the sealed book would be dug up sealed by dirt as Moroni did in 421AD. Isaiah was the prophet for mostly the Northern Kingdom. Sometimes would condemn the Southern as well. Then came the Assyrians and off they went, lost, until these latter days. Most are still lost except for Joseph. Through our Patriarchal Blessings, we are told which tribe we belong to.

Yep, the lost tribes would be found in latter days when the sealed book would be dug up sealed by dirt as Moroni did in 421AD. Isaiah was the prophet for mostly the Northern Kingdom. Sometimes would condemn the Southern as well. Then came the Assyrians and off they went, lost, until these latter days. Most are still lost except for Joseph. Through our Patriarchal Blessings, we are told which tribe we belong to.
You should acquaint yourself with British Israelism. The ten tribes of the northern kingdom were never lost. No one wanted to look for them, that's all. Even the most learned scholars completely missed the boat, some purposefully, concerning what Jesus said, "I am sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The "house of Israel" was the remnant of the northern kingdom still residing the region of Samaria, and in northwestern Europe and Britain, where many of the disciples went to minister to them. From them the true church arose.

He instructed the disciples to go only to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" as well.

Last edited:
You should acquaint yourself with British Israelism. The ten tribes of the northern kingdom were never lost. No one wanted to look for them, that's all. Even the most learned scholars completely missed the boat, some purposefully, concerning what Jesus said, "I am sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The "house of Israel" was the remnants of the northern kingdom.

He also instructed the disciples to go only to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" as well.

Hint: The lost sheep of the house of Israel didn't go to Rome.
Yet, all you know for sure are the tribe of Judah. The Jews. So, what does it really mean “lost sheep?” It’s not about lost tribes during his life. For Jesus Christ, he only preached mainly to those of the tribe of Judah. However, he also taught those not of Judah if they were open to hearing His Gospel. It was His Apostles who took His word to the rest of the world that they could reach. But, those people had lost the knowledge of which tribes they were tied to. Those in Asia, Italy, Greece and all over.

Yet, all you know for sure are the tribe of Judah. The Jews. So, what does it really mean “lost sheep?” It’s not about lost tribes during his life. For Jesus Christ, he only preached mainly to those of the tribe of Judah. However, he also taught those not of Judah if they were open to hearing His Gospel. It was His Apostles who took His word to the rest of the world that they could reach. But, those people had lost the knowledge of which tribes they were tied to. Those in Asia, Italy, Greece and all over.
Jesus' message was rejected by the Jews. He began his ministry among the remnants of the northern kingdom living in the region of "Galilee of the nations", as was prophesied by Isaiah and Hosea.

Matthew 4:

13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Last edited:
Jesus' message was rejected by the Jews. He began his ministry among the remnants of the northern kingdom living in the region of "Galilee of the nations", as was prophesied by Isaiah and Hosea.

Matthew 4:

13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
As I said, he preached to all that would hear. Even Gentiles which do not know their genealogies. But, much of the Northern Kingdom area had been inhabited by Jews from the South. Jesus is of the tribe of Judah. This has nothing to do with Isaiah 29.

It’s simple observation from the prophet of God. If you say it’s made up then you are calling God a liar. You are just like the people Isaiah would chastise that would stone him. Yet you follow the prudent men who Isaiah condemns in all ages. Those who reject the prophets.
Smith wasnt a prophet.
Here are his false prophecies
1)Jesus was coming back in 1835
2)In 1832 he stated a LDS temple would be built in Independence Missouri during his geneeration--200 years later still no temple.
3)1837 he said-Men and women who looked like us and lived for 1000 years lived on the moon.
case closed.

Last edited:
Smith wasnt a prophet.
Here are his false prophecies
1)Jesus was coming back in 1835
2)In 1832 he stated a LDS temple would be built in Independence Missouri during his geneeration--200 years later still no temple.
3)1837 he said-Men and women who looked like us and lived for 1000 years lived on the moon.
case closed.
None of this is true. Been proven to be false. Your nose grows longer every post.

Forum List

Back