Zone1 Wow we really are one Nation under God

Yet, all you know for sure are the tribe of Judah. The Jews. So, what does it really mean “lost sheep?” It’s not about lost tribes during his life. For Jesus Christ, he only preached mainly to those of the tribe of Judah. However, he also taught those not of Judah if they were open to hearing His Gospel. It was His Apostles who took His word to the rest of the world that they could reach. But, those people had lost the knowledge of which tribes they were tied to. Those in Asia, Italy, Greece and all over.
Jesus preached to the lost sheep of "the house of Israel", as distinct from "the house of Judah".

As I said, he preached to all that would hear. Even Gentiles which do not know their genealogies. But, much of the Northern Kingdom area had been inhabited by Jews from the South. Jesus is of the tribe of Judah. This has nothing to do with Isaiah 29.
James seemed to know.

James 1
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. ...

Amos 9:9
"For, lo, I will command, and I will sift (scatter) the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth."

God would preserve the house of Israel from being 'lost'.

Last edited:
Jesus preached to the lost sheep of "the house of Israel", as distinct from "the house of Judah".
He also taught to the "House of His Friends." as well where he received his wounds in His hands during the crucifixion. He preached to everyone, Jew, Gentile and whoever would listen. The Lost Sheep were assimilated into Europe, Asia Minor and eventually to the Americas. He said that he had other sheep that he had to go and preach to after his crucifixion and resurrection. Like I said, I don't think you know crap about who the "Lost Sheep" were and still are.

He also taught to the "House of His Friends." as well where he received his wounds in His hands during the crucifixion. He preached to everyone, Jew, Gentile and whoever would listen. The Lost Sheep were assimilated into Europe, Asia Minor and eventually to the Americas. He said that he had other sheep that he had to go and preach to after his crucifixion and resurrection. Like I said, I don't think you know crap about who the "Lost Sheep" were and still are.
Jesus 'put in an appearance' in Judea and some Jews believed on him but most didn't. That small group were indeed his 'sheep', but his main mission was to the 'other fold', the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the so-called lost tribes.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jesus said this while still in Judea. He left because the Jews were trying to kill him. He went to Galilee of the nations and began his message of salvation and the Kingdom to the remnants of the Northern Kingdom as prophesied by Hosea.

Jesus 'put in an appearance' in Judea and some Jews believed on him but most didn't. That small group were indeed his 'sheep', but his main mission was to the 'other fold', the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the so-called lost tribes.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jesus said this while still in Judea. He left because the Jews were trying to kill him. He went to Galilee of the nations and began his message of salvation and the Kingdom to the remnants of the Northern Kingdom as prophesied by Hosea.
The key is “not of this fold.” I take that to be those not in the North or the South of Israel. He will also go to other lands as well for they are His as well. And, specifically to lands that are also gentiles or if one of the 10 lost tribes. The Americas.

The key is “not of this fold.” I take that to be those not in the North or the South of Israel. He will also go to other lands as well for they are His as well. And, specifically to lands that are also gentiles or if one of the 10 lost tribes. The Americas.
Jesus was quite specific about his mission. "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". If he gathered some Gentiles along the way that would be consistent with the history of Israel.

Sadly, his church is infested with tares today.

The gentiles are the lost sheep. Those who were carried away by the Assyrians in 721AD. This “only” thing you need to forget. He comes for all people who seek him. Always has. Just that most of Judah and the heathen won’t accept him even today. Joseph has been part of the gentiles until these last days and is being gathered by the Saints in these latter-days. The convincing is with The Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost for the convincing of the Jews and Gentiles.
The original Church gave up the Ghost when the RCC was first organized. It never was the original church. The apostasy began before this after the last apostle was taken from the presence of the people. About 100 AD.

The gentiles are the lost sheep. Those who were carried away by the Assyrians in 721AD. This “only” thing you need to forget. He comes for all people who seek him. Always has. Just that most of Judah and the heathen won’t accept him even today. Joseph has been part of the gentiles until these last days and is being gathered by the Saints in these latter-days. The convincing is with The Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost for the convincing of the Jews and Gentiles.
The original Church gave up the Ghost when the RCC was first organized. It never was the original church. The apostasy began before this after the last apostle was taken from the presence of the people. About 100 AD.
How can the lost sheep of the house of Israel be...Gentiles? Unless you are using the alternate meanings of the term; nations, or, tribes.

The 'gates of hell' have never prevailed against the true church, which went into hiding in "the wilderness" when it began to be persecuted. The forests of Europe and Britain hid the true church until it found final refuge in the 'wilderness' of the New World (actually called "The Wilderness" on early maps, (see Revelation chapter 12) away from the persecution of the church of the Holy Roman Empire and the Church of England.

Only those drawn by God can come to Jesus (his words). "Many are called (or believe they are called) but few are chosen." Many tares likely believe they have been called but will be cast out in the final days.

Last edited:
You can
How can the lost sheep of the house of Israel be...Gentiles? Unless you are using an alternate meaning of the term; nations, or, tribes.

The 'gates of hell' have never prevailed against the true church, which went into hiding in "the wilderness" when it began to be persecuted. The forests of Europe and Britain hid the true church until it found final refuge in the wilderness of the New World (actually called "The Wilderness" on early maps.

Only those drawn by God can come to Jesus (his words). "Many are called (or believe they are called) but few are chosen." Many tares likely believe they have been called but will be cast out in the final days.
Continue to guess who the few are. I already understand the word of God perfectly and the Holy Ghost has confirmed the Lord has restored His Church with a few that have authority of His Priesthood.
Gentiles are those who are related to the House of Israel as the lost 10 tribes. The Lord is currently bringing a few of them to proper baptism by the Church he has restored with authority. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Israel today.

You can

Continue to guess who the few are. I already understand the word of God perfectly and the Holy Ghost has confirmed the Lord has restored His Church with a few that have authority of His Priesthood.
Gentiles are those who are related to the House of Israel as the lost 10 tribes. The Lord is currently bringing a few of them to proper baptism by the Church he has restored with authority. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Israel today.
I don't believe that anyone has 'perfect' understanding of God's word. I do believe that America is the 'great nation' promised to the descendants of Manasseh (not Ephraim, which I believe is Great Britain). Both fulfill the birthright legacy of Joseph, however.

Are LDS priests' descendants of Levi, and what is the extent of their authority?

Last edited:
I don't believe that anyone has 'perfect' understanding of God's word. I do believe that America is the 'great nation' promised to the descendants of Manasseh (not Ephraim, which I believe is Great Britain). Both fulfill the birthright legacy of Joseph, however.

Are LDS priests' descendants of Levi, and what is the extent of their authority?
Lehi the prophet in the Book of Mormon was of Ephraim. But his friend, Ishmael, whom he brought to the Americas was of Manasseh. Lehi’s sons married Ishmael’s daughters. The people of the Americas today are of
Manasseh. Those who are Anglo mostly are of the tribe of Ephraim when we receive our patriarchal blessings. So, you are correct. Both are of the lost tribe of Joseph who would lead in these last days.
As Paul wrote in Hebrews, there are 2 orders of the Priesthood. The order of Melchizedek and the order of Aaron (Levitical). Melchizedek is the higher order of inward ordinances. Aaron is the lower order of outward ordinances. Jesus gave these to Peter, James and John and John the Baptist. They came and gave these two orders to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery in 1829. From them, these orders are conferred upon men from generation to generation to the present. This was done by Paul with the generations in his days until the authority was lost due to apostasy. As I did, you may study and pray about this and find out for yourself.

Lehi the prophet in the Book of Mormon was of Ephraim. But his friend, Ishmael, whom he brought to the Americas was of Manasseh. Lehi’s sons married Ishmael’s daughters. The people of the Americas today are of
Manasseh. Those who are Anglo mostly are of the tribe of Ephraim when we receive our patriarchal blessings. So, you are correct. Both are of the lost tribe of Joseph who would lead in these last days.
As Paul wrote in Hebrews, there are 2 orders of the Priesthood. The order of Melchizedek and the order of Aaron (Levitical). Melchizedek is the higher order of inward ordinances. Aaron is the lower order of outward ordinances. Jesus gave these to Peter, James and John and John the Baptist. They came and gave these two orders to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery in 1829. From them, these orders are conferred upon men from generation to generation to the present. This was done by Paul with the generations in his days until the authority was lost due to apostasy. As I did, you may study and pray about this and find out for yourself.
I have perused much info about the LDS religion, much to admire there. A little too structured for my taste however.

I have perused much info about the LDS religion, much to admire there. A little too structured for my taste however.
That’s why good people without being valiant in their testimony of Christ will still make it to heaven. Just not the glory Paul saw in the 3rd or Celestial glory. There are three levels in heaven based on our testimony and actions on earth. First Corinthians chapter 15. You might be interested in reading Doctrine & Covenants chapter 76 where the Lord gets deep into this as well as those who deny the Holy Ghost completely.

That’s why good people without being valiant in their testimony of Christ will still make it to heaven. Just not the glory Paul saw in the 3rd or Celestial glory. There are three levels in heaven based on our testimony and actions on earth. First Corinthians chapter 15. You might be interested in reading Doctrine & Covenants chapter 76 where the Lord gets deep into this as well as those who deny the Holy Ghost completely.
My actions are my testimony. I'm not very good at preaching. :(

Do you mean murdering Indians for land and gold? Enslaving black people? Treating the yellow man like dogs? Which God do you serve? Because all of the above= antichrist.
what do you say to the stronger indian tribes who enslaved weaker ones

god what you public educated don't know

what do you say to the stronger indian tribes who enslaved weaker ones

god what you public educated don't know
A lot of people have no clue about how life was before the white man. It’s not all wonderful as they hear. There was human sacrifice as well as lots of slavery and war.

My actions are my testimony. I'm not very good at preaching. :(
Preaching isn’t important. Being a good example speaks volumes as well. And it has nothing to do with keeping the commandments and working in the structure either. I’d be interested in what you see as too structured.

A lot of people have no clue about how life was before the white man. It’s not all wonderful as they hear. There was human sacrifice as well as lots of slavery and war.
True. The 'noble savage' also liked to eat other noble savages. :p

Preaching isn’t important. Being a good example speaks volumes as well. And it has nothing to do with keeping the commandments and working in the structure either. I’d be interested in what you see as too structured.
The culture of endless obligatory meetings and activities (been there, done that).

Forum List

Back