Wow. Warren reeeeeally comes across as a incompetent twit in these...

Warren's head financial advisor who drew up that idea is suzie orn a woman I last heard was awaiting trial for finance fraud and wire fraud. She is also facing numerous civil suits as well.

I mean really, really dumb.

Did you even watch these videos? I watched the first one and it was all Chaffetz steamrolling Warren. She couldn't talk for more than 5 seconds without him interrupting her and going off on another tangent. Im not a big Warren fan but this is a big nothing burger. You can do better.

Warren's head financial advisor who drew up that idea is suzie orn a woman I last heard was awaiting trial for finance fraud and wire fraud. She is also facing numerous civil suits as well.
You mean Suzie Orman?
upload_2017-5-2_19-52-33.jpeg

She IS dumb.

She's also a hypocrite who abused the "affirmative action" system to enrich herself.

Look at my High cheekbones!! I'm an Indian now!!

:rofl:

You mean Suzie Orman?
View attachment 124386
My touch screen tablet and i don't always get along that great but yes.
I hate those "Financial Advisors" who tell millionaires how to pay off 10K in Credit Cards.

You mean Suzie Orman?
View attachment 124386
My touch screen tablet and i don't always get along that great but yes.
I hate those "Financial Advisors" who tell millionaires how to pay off 10K in Credit Cards.
Oh her scam list was a long one. The last one I read about was her prepaid credit card that was supposed to report your credit to credit agencies. Only problem with that is its not legal. Warren fought to make it so.

The scam was brought down when the real financial industry reported her usage fees higher then your average loan shark plus the system refused to let you out on request. Suzie had been Warren's chief financial advisor for decades.

Did you even watch these videos? I watched the first one and it was all Chaffetz steamrolling Warren. She couldn't talk for more than 5 seconds without him interrupting her and going off on another tangent. Im not a big Warren fan but this is a big nothing burger. You can do better.

Yes, I did, she was unable to answer even simple questions.

Unable because Chaffetz kept interrupting her and asking new questions. The dumbass ate up all the time with his rants, which was probably his intension

Unable because Chaffetz kept interrupting her and asking new questions. The dumbass ate up all the time with his rants, which was probably his intension

Uh, no. He was interrupting her not indicating a source of Line Items.
Geez, you are making a fool of yourself.
If you're going to have delusions, don't Link the video.

Bull crap, she was woefully unprepared, and when asked questions was unable to think quickly. She flailed around like a blithering fool.

Forum List

Back