WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester-CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VET

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester– CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VETERAN! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 16th, 2016 6:32 pm 1303 Comments

You can’t plan something like this…
At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd.

Two Trump supporters “took action” against the radical obscene protester – and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to share a few words.

The crowd ERUPTED after one of the men told the audience he was an Iraq War veteran.

Video - Cool!

Love him or hate him, he knows how to make a crowd go crazy! There was a protester in the arena and someone (actually two people) took him outside, not to return. Rather than having a stump speech, Trump called the gentlemen up and the both spoke to the crowd! Fun to watch!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Trump has a speech he says over and over or changes the content for the crowd he is addressing. He may be an embarrassment, but I think he's honest. How many candidates can you say that about??

I realize that many veterans have bravely put their lives on the lines and they certainly are owed a degree of respect for that, but sometimes the way conservatives go out of their way to aggrandize and slobber over these people can be nauseating.

They handled themselves impressively well for random audience members without much time speaking publicly in front of such a crowd

Uncanny. Almost as if they knew exactly what to say in advance. Very impressive speakers.

They handled themselves impressively well for random audience members without much time speaking publicly in front of such a crowd

Uncanny. Almost as if they knew exactly what to say in advance. Very impressive speakers.
You could tell that first guy was running out of fuel at the very end though but he stopped at the perfect time.

Jeb has his brother campaigning for him, yet he dares not to put his last name on his campaign signs.
You compare that to these brave gentlemen from the crowd, and you know who's gonna win unless you are blind.

OP said very cool and fun to watch. The only reason I can see why it was cool was because they played the crowd.

I mean, Wow I'm shocked that a crowd cheered a Vet. Amazing!

I realize that many veterans have bravely put their lives on the lines and they certainly are owed a degree of respect for that, but sometimes the way conservatives go out of their way to aggrandize and slobber over these people can be nauseating.
What you saw was two citizens walked protesters out and nobody was shot. Now if we were the crazy people MANY claim, why no bodies? Oh because their narrative of us is a lie. Imagine that.

Jeb has his brother campaigning for him, yet he dares not to put his last name on his campaign signs.
You compare that to these brave gentlemen from the crowd, and you know who's gonna win unless you are blind.
I just feel bad for Jeb at this point. Maybe that's the point. Maybe he's paying penance to try to save the Bush name, and that's the only reason he hasn't dropped out yet :rofl:

You could tell that first guy was running out of fuel at the very end though but he stopped at the perfect time.

It's crazy how they randomly brought up one "every man", and the most handsome veteran in the crowd, and they both spoke so eloquently about Trump. He really does attract the best.

I disagree Bro, I think anyone who has intentionally given his time to put themselves in danger deserves the accolades given to them. Not every one can do that and and they sometimes come back badly bruised if at all. Have you ever thought of joining the service?

Forum List

Back