WOW! Talk about Government Intrusion!

Lets just do this...

You are in the organ donor pool or you are not

If you are a member of the pool you can receive organ donations. If you are not, you are shit out of luck

Easy, isn't it? Now who doesn't want to belong to the pool?

So, you'd let a perfectly good organ go to waste, because someone wasn't an organ donor? What about people who can't donate due to health problems? Where is your humanity that you say is lacking in others?
How would it go to waste? there are so many people on organ transplant lists, basically it would be those who are organ donors, get priority over those that don't. And nobody would be stupid enough (maybe people like you) to actually let it go to waste). You people make the dumbest most out there argument all to rail against the evil gov't and make everything partisan. Truly pathetic.

What makes the most sense... the government having ownership even over the most personal thing as your body... or you having the freedom to be laid to rest as you so choose

You are INDEED supporting the governmental control with what your 'wish' is

I am not making it up, it is DIRECTLY from your statements

And YOU of all people accusing someone of partisanship.. THAT is probably the funniest thing I have seen today

REad my other responses if you actually care what others really mean as opposed to what you want me to mean.

Again, wishing all people would be organ donors and save many people's lives vs making it mandatory are clearly different things, I've stated its not right to make it mandatory, as much as nice as it would be if it was, or if people weren't such jackasses in the first place. If you are that stupid and purposely dense to get that, do me a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore.

No.. you did not wish for more people to merely be organ donors.. you wished that it were mandatory... 2 entirely different things

but nice try

Yup, cause you know what I meant more than me. :cuckoo:Go troll someone else asshole

REad my other responses if you actually care what others really mean as opposed to what you want me to mean.

Again, wishing all people would be organ donors and save many people's lives vs making it mandatory are clearly different things, I've stated its not right to make it mandatory, as much as nice as it would be if it was, or if people weren't such jackasses in the first place. If you are that stupid and purposely dense to get that, do me a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore.

No.. you did not wish for more people to merely be organ donors.. you wished that it were mandatory... 2 entirely different things

but nice try

Yup, cause you know what I meant more than me. :cuckoo:Go troll someone else asshole

Your words about being mandatory... not mine.. the word has meaning... you could have simply stated a wish for more people to donate... that is not what you stated... unless you wish to retract that you support mandatory organ donation....

I'll even give you credit and support your stance calling for more voluntary organ donation, encouragement of it it, and support of charities supporting organ donation.... you just got to go on the record saying you mistakenly said that you support mandatory organ donation... if it indeed was a simple mistake in word choice....

Here's the truth if anyone cares.

would make New York the only state in the nation to adopt the model of "presumed consent." The “presumed consent” policy would allow physicians to remove organs from a donor over age of 18 without consulting the family.

The second bill has an "opt-out clause," giving a person the right to be removed from the presumed consent system of organ donation.
New York Looking at Presumed Consent for Organ Donation

NOthing forced or mandatory about it, although it states so right in the opening post

it sounds like a great idea, how many people likely are not donors out of pure laziness or just not thinking of filling out a simple form. Likely they don't give a shit about being an organ donor or not. ANd if they do care, they can fill out the forms. Every state should adopt this policy, many people's lives will be saved.

Last edited:
Oh reading comprehension, where have you gone?

Where did I tell anybody what to do? if you could read or cared what people actually say and wasn't such a troll, you would see that. I'm just calling him an asshole for not donating organs that can save lives, and let them rot and decay instead

His choice. Why does that make him an asshole? :eusa_eh:

My opinion, plus I've stated my reasoning many times here.

But here it is again. organs rot away and become wormfood vs organs saving someone's life. IMO someone who'd rather their useless organs become wormfood over saving someone"s life, is an asshole

So, in a nutshell, if someone doesn't conform to your ideal that makes them an asshole. Got it.......

But here it is again. organs rot away and become wormfood vs organs saving someone's life. IMO someone who'd rather their useless organs become wormfood over saving someone"s life, is an asshole

So, in a nutshell, if someone doesn't conform to your ideal that makes them an asshole. Got it.......

if that's what you take from it, OK, but you look pretty stupid doing so.

Let people die while organs rot. YOu want to defend that, just shows what an asshole you are.

I guess in your mind, if I think a rapist is an asshole, it must be because they don't conform with my ideal?

That sums up Gregg's stance on every subject.... asshole and troll.... read as 'I disagree'.

Let people die while organs rot. YOu want to defend that, just shows what an asshole you are.

I guess in your mind, if I think a rapist is an asshole, it must be because they don't conform with my ideal?

:eusa_eh: How pray tell did you come up with comparing rapists to organ donors?!
Your logic is inherently fucked. I only relayed exactly what you said, there is no other conclusion. If you gave it honest consideration you would recognize that.
What people decide to have done with their body after they've passed is their business, period. The only one being an asshole so far is you.
Get a grip, you're over the top with this one.

:eusa_eh: How pray tell did you come up with comparing rapists to organ donors?!
Your logic is inherently fucked. I only relayed exactly what you said, there is no other conclusion. If you gave it honest consideration you would recognize that.
What people decide to have done with their body after they've passed is their business, period. The only one being an asshole so far is you.

Actually, you are right, should of compared them to murderers. Letting people die because people would rather their organs rot than save another life. YOu need to get a grip if you can't see how deplorable that is.

Your logic is fucked if you can't clearly see how despicable it is for people to not donate organs, unless they have some religious reason for doing it (even though I find that stupid also)

Actually, you are right, should of compared them to murderers. Letting people die because people would rather their organs rot than save another life. YOu need to get a grip if you can't see how deplorable that is.

Your logic is fucked if you can't clearly see how despicable it is for people to not donate organs, unless they have some religious reason for doing it (even though I find that stupid also)

In this instance there is only one proper response to a fanatic. :cuckoo:

You clearly stated that you support mandatory "donation".... in other words that, after you die, the government 'owns' your body. That is against the basic principles of this nation - we are a free people.... free to do the right thing, or the wrong thing. No one, not any government, has the right to take body parts from its citizens.

Why stop at body parts? Why not take your possessions? Home, car, money, jewelry, clothes... all could go to help someone else fortunate. Except, that they belong to the individual. I suppose that those who disagree on religious grounds should also be forced to comply. Some fucking American you are.... People die for your freedom, and how do you repay that debt? You seek to force others to bend to your will. Fuck off Gregg.

Yup, you got nothing, that's why. What am I fanatical about? Having people have a chance at living? YOu really want to argue against that?

another dipshit with no argument just has to be a dick on the internet huh

You clearly stated that you support mandatory "donation".... in other words that, after you die, the government 'owns' your body. That is against the basic principles of this nation - we are a free people.... free to do the right thing, or the wrong thing. No one, not any government, has the right to take body parts from its citizens.

Why stop at body parts? Why not take your possessions? Home, car, money, jewelry, clothes... all could go to help someone else fortunate. Except, that they belong to the individual. I suppose that those who disagree on religious grounds should also be forced to comply. Some fucking American you are.... People die for your freedom, and how do you repay that debt? You seek to force others to bend to your will. Fuck off Gregg.

Did not , read what I wrote, not what you want me to be saying. How many fucking times do I have to say I don't support mandatory, nor is this thread about mandatory donation, in case you haven't noticed, the bill isn't to make donation mandatory.

Wishing something is not the same as demanding it or supporting it. I already clarified my first post which would insinuated that, about a zillion times. I wish all the assholes in the world were dead, doesn't mean I support that actually happening, or demand that it does happen

Yup, you got nothing, that's why. What am I fanatical about? Having people have a chance at living? YOu really want to argue against that?

Wow! Talk about projecting!

As for giving people a chance at life in context with what I posted? That's not what I'm saying nor was it ever what I said. You are fixating on those who disagree with you in this instance as assholes because they don't want to or don't think organ donation is for them. That is the one definition of fanaticism. Get real.

As for giving people a chance at life in context with what I posted? That's not what I'm saying nor was it ever what I said. You are fixating on those who disagree with you in this instance as assholes because they don't want to or don't think organ donation is for them. That is the one definition of fanaticism. Get real.

YOu've posted no opinion here on the matter, other than question my opinion.

Someone who for no reason what so ever would rather have their organs rot than to save someone else, to me, is an asshole. NO fixation, my opinion. Do you understand what opinion is? I'm sure many think I'm an asshole for having my opinion. fine, that's what opinion are for.

Unlike your fixation on solely harrassing me and my opinion on this thread, while offering nothing on the topic. sounds more fanatical than anything I'm posting.

Looks like the old "Slippery Slope"

Doesn't get any better than this

Damn evel Gubmint!

I offer my opinions on the matter and discuss the issue, you just coming in making judgements and attacking me, stating nothing of what you think of the topic. Sounds pretty much dead on in my description

Forum List

Back