WOW! Talk about Government Intrusion!

I can't sell my organs but government can take them for free if I don't "opt out"?:cuckoo: The statists have finally succeeded in redefining freedom, you can have it in certain cases as long as you "opt out" of a program,get a permit,pay a fine etc, etc..

Last edited:
If I wish to be cremated whole, or buried whole, or mummified with my organs in jars is my business, not the government's business... if I choose to donate my organs, that is on me and my family... you nor the government own my body during or after my life

The party of supposed high morals supporting denying people a chance at life so a dead person can keep their organs to become wormfood, how nice

If I wish to be cremated whole, or buried whole, or mummified with my organs in jars is my business, not the government's business... if I choose to donate my organs, that is on me and my family... you nor the government own my body during or after my life

Selfish assholes, plain and simple. Someone has a chance at life, you are dead, nothing but selfishness and complete idiocy to let your organs go to waste

Selfish assholes, plain and simple. Someone has a chance at life, you are dead, nothing but selfishness and complete idiocy to let your organs go to waste

Hmmm.. in a free society I am free to be selfish or not selfish.. what next, insist I donate a kidney because I can survive on 1? Insist that my property is best served to the state after my death and ensure my family does not get it

Go fuck yourself you little statist control monkey

Most telling part: "Overseas, 24 nations have it. Israel has it. Others have it. And it works without a lot of controversy," Brodsky said.

From the dead probably, but let's see, take a heart from an Arab and put it in an Israeli? I call cowpiles.

Hmmm.. in a free society I am free to be selfish or not selfish.. what next, insist I donate a kidney because I can survive on 1? Insist that my property is best served to the state after my death and ensure my family does not get it

That's the problem, assholes like you denying a person the right to live that politicians will want to make it mandatory. If there wasn't so many ignorant, selfish assholes like you in this country, then there wouldn't be a need to attempt to make it mandatory.

Now, as much as I would love for it to be mandatory, don't think legally it can be, nor should it be. But maybe people will step back and realize the idiocy of letting people who have a chance at life die so their organs can become worm food.

and real original, at least come up with better insults than the tired old stalinist bullshit.

Last edited:

That's the problem, assholes like you denying a person the right to live that politicians will want to make it mandatory. If there wasn't so many ignorant, selfish assholes like you in this country, then there wouldn't be a need to attempt to make it mandatory.

Now, as much as I would love for it to be mandatory, don't think legally it can be, nor should it be. But maybe people will step back and realize the idiocy of letting people who have a chance at life die so their organs can become worm food.

and real original, at least come up with better insults than the tired old stalinist bullshit.

No.. they do have a right to their life.... the do not have the right to an organ farm.. they do not have the right to my body or my property without the willful donation of t by me or my family

How do you know if I am an organ donor or not, voluntary of my own free will? How do you know the degree of my 'selfishness' or how much I give of myself or donate of my time and monies?

You defend state/government control of my body or property... you will be called a statist, and rightfully so

bah, you're government property now. They'll decide who can make better use of your body parts. Remember the skit by Monty Python, "Live Organ Donors"?

There ya go.

The party of supposed high morals supporting denying people a chance at life so a dead person can keep their organs to become wormfood, how nice

^^^^ Now, this is the sort of hysterical leftist whining that irritates even liberals. No one is 'denying' anyone anything.... some of us just support the right of individuals to CHOOSE what they want to happen to their remains.

Personally, yea, I'm an organ donor - even in the UK!!! But I will defend the right of others to choose not to donate.... it's called organ 'donation' not organ 'theft'. If I needed a new organ, I would like to know that the person who donated it did so willingly... No one has the right to take body parts.

^^^^ Now, this is the sort of hysterical leftist whining that irritates even liberals. No one is 'denying' anyone anything.... some of us just support the right of individuals to CHOOSE what they want to happen to their remains.

Personally, yea, I'm an organ donor - even in the UK!!! But I will defend the right of others to choose not to donate.... it's called organ 'donation' not organ 'theft'. If I needed a new organ, I would like to know that the person who donated it did so willingly... No one has the right to take body parts.

I'm talking about Dave's comments regarding "i can be selfish and not donate organs' and all the people that are not organ donors. Sure, its their right, doesn't make them any less of an asshole and completely irrational for wanting to let their organs rot and go to waste instead of save people's lives.

I even stated that even though I would love it to be mandatory, I dont' think its legal nor do I think it should be mandatory (the first post of this thread did make it sound like I supported forcing people to, which I don't). Wouldn't need people to try and make it mandatory if there weren't so many irrational people that give a shit about what happens to their decaying, worm food body anyway.

So a dead guy has no rights.

So when you die the fucking government can take your house, your money and any other thing you own and you have nothing to say about it?

Why wait until we're dead? Just have the government t take over everything now. There is justification using your reasoning that the government can ban us all from smoking, drinking alcohol and eating fatty foods because all those things damage organs that can be harvested.

If you drink a beer you are damaging your liver and you are denying some person the right to live.

If you eat a steak you are raising your cholesterol thus damaging your heart and denying another the right to live.

I'm talking about Dave's comments regarding "i can be selfish and not donate organs' and all the people that are not organ donors. Sure, its their right, doesn't make them any less of an asshole and completely irrational for wanting to let their organs rot and go to waste instead of save people's lives.

I even stated that even though I would love it to be mandatory, I dont' think its legal nor do I think it should be mandatory (the first post of this thread did make it sound like I supported forcing people to, which I don't). Wouldn't need people to try and make it mandatory if there weren't so many irrational people that give a shit about what happens to their decaying, worm food body anyway.

And that is enough said (in bold) right there.... Just as you are generous with the monies of others in wealth redistribution schemes in government entitlements, you are also very generous with the bodies of others to be confiscated and carved up at the will of the state no matter the wishes of the person...

Shouldn't we be taking organs from those with extra ones or exceptionally large ones, you know like organ rich folks?

And that is enough said (in bold) right there.... Just as you are generous with the monies of others in wealth redistribution schemes in government entitlements, you are also very generous with the bodies of others to be confiscated and carved up at the will of the state no matter the wishes of the person...

Once again, what' I would like to be, and what I think is right and acceptable are completely different things. I've stated I don't think its right to be mandatory, but I know, internet hack assholes like yourself don't actually read and try to comprehend what people say. You just want to continue to go on your partisan rant cause some liberal made this bill or agrees that it would be nice if more people donated organs. Wouldn't it be nice if so many people had another chance at life than irrational people and their family members denying people that for no rational reason.

Let's see, which one makes the most sense?

YOu die, organs rot and decay and become worm food.

You die, organs go to save someone's life.

NOw, get over your government control delusions, I'm not supporting that, and if you read my many comments, especially after my first post, instead of just making things up so you can continue your partisan banter, you would know that.

Fuck off telling other people what they have to do. Dave is perfectly right... he is welcome to either donate or not, as he sees fit. It is, currently, a free country. If you want to live under a Nanny State, come on over to Europe and pay their taxes. :lol::lol:

Once again, what' I would like to be, and what I think is right and acceptable are completely different things. I've stated I don't think its right to be mandatory, but I know, internet hack assholes like yourself don't actually read and try to comprehend what people say. You just want to continue to go on your partisan rant cause some liberal made this bill or agrees that it would be nice if more people donated organs. Wouldn't it be nice if so many people had another chance at life than irrational people and their family members denying people that for no rational reason.

Let's see, which one makes the most sense?

YOu die, organs rot and decay and become worm food.

You die, organs go to save someone's life.

NOw, get over your government control delusions, I'm not supporting that, and if you read my many comments, especially after my first post, instead of just making things up so you can continue your partisan banter, you would know that.

I have no objection to Government encouraging or even offering incentives to get people to donate but - make it mandatory.... FUCK OFF. It is my body and I will do with it what I choose.

Fuck off telling other people what they have to do. Dave is perfectly right... he is welcome to either donate or not, as he sees fit. It is, currently, a free country. If you want to live under a Nanny State, come on over to Europe and pay their taxes. :lol::lol:

Oh reading comprehension, where have you gone?

Where did I tell anybody what to do? if you could read or cared what people actually say and wasn't such a troll, you would see that. I'm just calling him an asshole for not donating organs that can save lives, and let them rot and decay instead

Oh reading comprehension, where have you gone?

Where did I tell anybody what to do? if you could read or cared what people actually say and wasn't such a troll, you would see that. I'm just calling him an asshole for not donating organs that can save lives, and let them rot and decay instead

His choice. Why does that make him an asshole? :eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back