WOW! Talk about Government Intrusion!

I'm seriously having an inner debate with myself as to weather I want to be cremated or donate my body to science such as LSU Medical Center but that should be my choice.

I'm talking about Dave's comments regarding "i can be selfish and not donate organs' and all the people that are not organ donors. Sure, its their right, doesn't make them any less of an asshole and completely irrational for wanting to let their organs rot and go to waste instead of save people's lives.

I even stated that even though I would love it to be mandatory, I dont' think its legal nor do I think it should be mandatory (the first post of this thread did make it sound like I supported forcing people to, which I don't). Wouldn't need people to try and make it mandatory if there weren't so many irrational people that give a shit about what happens to their decaying, worm food body anyway.

And that is enough said (in bold) right there.... Just as you are generous with the monies of others in wealth redistribution schemes in government entitlements, you are also very generous with the bodies of others to be confiscated and carved up at the will of the state no matter the wishes of the person...

Once again, what' I would like to be, and what I think is right and acceptable are completely different things. I've stated I don't think its right to be mandatory, but I know, internet hack assholes like yourself don't actually read and try to comprehend what people say. You just want to continue to go on your partisan rant cause some liberal made this bill or agrees that it would be nice if more people donated organs. Wouldn't it be nice if so many people had another chance at life than irrational people and their family members denying people that for no rational reason.

Let's see, which one makes the most sense?

YOu die, organs rot and decay and become worm food.

You die, organs go to save someone's life.

NOw, get over your government control delusions, I'm not supporting that, and if you read my many comments, especially after my first post, instead of just making things up so you can continue your partisan banter, you would know that.

What makes the most sense... the government having ownership even over the most personal thing as your body... or you having the freedom to be laid to rest as you so choose

You are INDEED supporting the governmental control with what your 'wish' is

I am not making it up, it is DIRECTLY from your statements

And YOU of all people accusing someone of partisanship.. THAT is probably the funniest thing I have seen today

I'm talking about Dave's comments regarding "i can be selfish and not donate organs' and all the people that are not organ donors. Sure, its their right, doesn't make them any less of an asshole and completely irrational for wanting to let their organs rot and go to waste instead of save people's lives.

I even stated that even though I would love it to be mandatory, I dont' think its legal nor do I think it should be mandatory (the first post of this thread did make it sound like I supported forcing people to, which I don't). Wouldn't need people to try and make it mandatory if there weren't so many irrational people that give a shit about what happens to their decaying, worm food body anyway.

Fuck off telling other people what they have to do. Dave is perfectly right... he is welcome to either donate or not, as he sees fit. It is, currently, a free country. If you want to live under a Nanny State, come on over to Europe and pay their taxes. :lol::lol:

Oh reading comprehension, where have you gone?

Where did I tell anybody what to do? if you could read or cared what people actually say and wasn't such a troll, you would see that. I'm just calling him an asshole for not donating organs that can save lives, and let them rot and decay instead

Who says I am not on the donate list?? Never said if I am or if I am not....

What I spoke against was the call for the mandatory 'donation' as described in the beginning of this thread... the very same thing you came running in to defend.... the very same thing you stated that you wished were mandatory

If I choose to donate, or to be freeze dried like tasters choice, or to be cremated and sprinkled over the stream by my house, or to be frozen next to Ted Williams' head, or to become a test cadaver, or whatever else is part of the personal freedoms I hold dear... the very same freedoms this government is supposed to defend

Lets just do this...

You are in the organ donor pool or you are not

If you are a member of the pool you can receive organ donations. If you are not, you are shit out of luck

Easy, isn't it? Now who doesn't want to belong to the pool?

Lets just do this...

If you are a member of the pool you can receive organ donations. If you are not, you are shit out of luck

Government mandate of what care you should receive.... you know that is a cornerstone of the leftist way of health care control

Hmmm... if I am not set up to donate, I guess i cannot even get a donation of a kidney from my child... if the government mandates I cannot receive, I guess I cannot receive even if the donors wish or intent was to help anyone...

again... more and more tendrils supported by the loony left

Lets just do this...

So, you'd let a perfectly good organ go to waste, because someone wasn't an organ donor? What about people who can't donate due to health problems? Where is your humanity that you say is lacking in others?

Lets just do this...

So, you'd let a perfectly good organ go to waste, because someone wasn't an organ donor? What about people who can't donate due to health problems? Where is your humanity that you say is lacking in others?

You are an organ donor or you are not.

This does not apply to live donors donating a kidney, it relates to what happens to your organs after you die. If your organs are not in good shape because of your health and get rejected....you are still in the pool

If you are not in the donor pool....you are shit out of luck when it comes to receiving a donor organ

Lets just do this...

This does not apply to live donors donating a kidney, it relates to what happens to your organs after you die. If your organs are not in good shape because of your health and get rejected....you are still in the pool

If you are not in the donor pool....you are shit out of luck when it comes to receiving a donor organ

I think the donor's wishes top how those are used would have a little say into that... hmmm.. if I am on the donor list and I specifically state in my will I wish for the organs I donate are to go to the person that needs them the most regardless of whether they are on a donation list, IMHO the government does not have the power to override that as my body is my property, my will is legal, and I am not discriminating whatsoever against any person

So fuck your little attempt at supporting expanded government tendrils and control

I think the donor's wishes top how those are used would have a little say into that... hmmm.. if I am on the donor list and I specifically state in my will I wish for the organs I donate are to go to the person that needs them the most regardless of whether they are on a donation list, IMHO the government does not have the power to override that as my body is my property, my will is legal, and I am not discriminating whatsoever against any person

So fuck your little attempt at supporting expanded government tendrils and control

You are in the organ donor pool or you are not..

If you start putting conditions on who your organs can go to you are not in the pool. The Government is not making you join the pool, so you can do what you want with your organs.

You just don't receive the same benefits of those who are members

Last edited:

If you start putting conditions on who your organs can go to you are not in the pool. The Government is not making you join the pool, so you can do what you want with our organs.

Yep.. .control freak.. statist control freak

If I wish to donate my organs with no stipulations in my legally binding will or living will... tough shit about some proposed governmental control you would want on whether you think that person is worthy or not

What if I use UNOS and not your governmental control system?? What if my wishes are only to donate my eyes?? What if my wishes are to stipulate anyone but a registered democrat or liberal? What if the very same charity I am set up to donate thru has no stipulation on whether someone has to be a donor?

Fuck off telling other people what they have to do. Dave is perfectly right... he is welcome to either donate or not, as he sees fit. It is, currently, a free country. If you want to live under a Nanny State, come on over to Europe and pay their taxes. :lol::lol:

Oh reading comprehension, where have you gone?

Where did I tell anybody what to do? if you could read or cared what people actually say and wasn't such a troll, you would see that. I'm just calling him an asshole for not donating organs that can save lives, and let them rot and decay instead

His choice. Why does that make him an asshole? :eusa_eh:

My opinion, plus I've stated my reasoning many times here.

But here it is again. organs rot away and become wormfood vs organs saving someone's life. IMO someone who'd rather their useless organs become wormfood over saving someone"s life, is an asshole

I'm seriously having an inner debate with myself as to weather I want to be cremated or donate my body to science such as LSU Medical Center but that should be my choice.

I'm donating it to a medical center, if they will take it if organs are removed for donation. Or was thinking for forensic purposes.

And that is enough said (in bold) right there.... Just as you are generous with the monies of others in wealth redistribution schemes in government entitlements, you are also very generous with the bodies of others to be confiscated and carved up at the will of the state no matter the wishes of the person...

Once again, what' I would like to be, and what I think is right and acceptable are completely different things. I've stated I don't think its right to be mandatory, but I know, internet hack assholes like yourself don't actually read and try to comprehend what people say. You just want to continue to go on your partisan rant cause some liberal made this bill or agrees that it would be nice if more people donated organs. Wouldn't it be nice if so many people had another chance at life than irrational people and their family members denying people that for no rational reason.

NOw, get over your government control delusions, I'm not supporting that, and if you read my many comments, especially after my first post, instead of just making things up so you can continue your partisan banter, you would know that.

What makes the most sense... the government having ownership even over the most personal thing as your body... or you having the freedom to be laid to rest as you so choose

And YOU of all people accusing someone of partisanship.. THAT is probably the funniest thing I have seen today

REad my other responses if you actually care what others really mean as opposed to what you want me to mean.

Again, wishing all people would be organ donors and save many people's lives vs making it mandatory are clearly different things, I've stated its not right to make it mandatory, as much as nice as it would be if it was, or if people weren't such jackasses in the first place. If you are that stupid and purposely dense to get that, do me a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore.

If you start putting conditions on who your organs can go to you are not in the pool. The Government is not making you join the pool, so you can do what you want with our organs.

If I wish to donate my organs with no stipulations in my legally binding will or living will... tough shit about some proposed governmental control you would want on whether you think that person is worthy or not

What if I use UNOS and not your governmental control system?? What if my wishes are only to donate my eyes?? What if my wishes are to stipulate anyone but a registered democrat or liberal? What if the very same charity I am set up to donate thru has no stipulation on whether someone has to be a donor?

If it is a valid organ donation pool it counts. If you choose to only donate your eyes ...you are shit out of luck if you need a kidney.

If you put conditions on who gets your donation....you are not a member of the pool

Easy isn't it??

Lets just do this...

Very easy, but I'd bet many people would bitch and moan about that and claim its unfair. What organization is in charge of organ transplants, think they should hear about that idea.

REad my other responses if you actually care what others really mean as opposed to what you want me to mean.

Again, wishing all people would be organ donors and save many people's lives vs making it mandatory are clearly different things, I've stated its not right to make it mandatory, as much as nice as it would be if it was, or if people weren't such jackasses in the first place. If you are that stupid and purposely dense to get that, do me a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore.

No.. you did not wish for more people to merely be organ donors.. you wished that it were mandatory... 2 entirely different things

but nice try

Lets just do this...

Government mandate of what care you should receive.... you know that is a cornerstone of the leftist way of health care control

Hmmm... if I am not set up to donate, I guess i cannot even get a donation of a kidney from my child... if the government mandates I cannot receive, I guess I cannot receive even if the donors wish or intent was to help anyone...

as I suspected, thehack has to make a thread about organ donation all about politics and the big bad government. YOu people are nuts, everything to you is some partisan bullshit.

If it is a valid organ donation pool it counts. If you choose to only donate your eyes ...you are shit out of luck if you need a kidney.

If you put conditions on who gets your donation....you are not a member of the pool

Easy isn't it??

Not if the organization I donate to does not have your uber governmental control outlook....

Stalin had nothing on the likes of you

Lets just do this...

as I suspected, thehack has to make a thread about organ donation all about politics and the big bad government. YOu people are nuts, everything to you is some partisan bullshit.

The thread was indeed over the premise of the government controlling such a thing... I did not make it about it... the people proposing the stipulation made it about it

Ignorant fucktard

Forum List

Back