WOW! Talk about Government Intrusion!

Yes I agree.

I object to any situation where some higher authority (be it government or business) sets up a situation where one must OPT OUT or one is included.

It all makes sense to me now. Liberals don't give the unborn rights because they are not out in the world yet. They have no problem taking your body after death for the same reason. So, of course, while your alive, TAKE EVERYTHING you can from the rich because tomorrow you die!

Right wing view of what happens with organ donations...

072108_sz_comapatients.jpg

LMAO! OMG! That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time! Great movie!

This is not right. It's outrageous. It's enough that there's already all kinds of black market organ"donation" is going on. Seems like this could open all kinds of loopholes for unscrupulous people to become even more so.

Not to mention that people should have control over their own bodies. Hell, women have had that right to choose for years with the abortion laws. If a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body then everybody else should have the right to choose whether to donate any of their body parts.

This Brodsky guy is a real piece of work. Glad I don't live in NY anymore.
It is not a womans right to kill a child without the fathers consent, but that is another topic:)

I support this, you are dead, you have no rights to your organs, as they just decay and become worm food. Its completely stupid to let people die because of stupid superstition that some people have about needing their organs in the afterlife. I never get why people care so much about what happens to their body when they are dead.

Imagine how many people will get much needed organs if selfish relatives and loved ones allowed their dead relative's organs to go to someone to survive.

Although I don't think it could ever hold up. It's despicable if you ask me how many refuse organ donation that they would even want to suggest this./ Everybody should be an organ donor.
You are missing the point, it is about freedom of choice, The gov't does not have the right to mandate this. Just another idiot liberal who loves communism more than America.

This is not right. It's outrageous. It's enough that there's already all kinds of black market organ"donation" is going on. Seems like this could open all kinds of loopholes for unscrupulous people to become even more so.

Not to mention that people should have control over their own bodies. Hell, women have had that right to choose for years with the abortion laws. If a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body then everybody else should have the right to choose whether to donate any of their body parts.

This Brodsky guy is a real piece of work. Glad I don't live in NY anymore.
It is not a womans right to kill a child without the fathers consent, but that is another topic:)

Sticking your pathetic little pin dick into a womans body does not give you any ownership nor any liscence.

Sorry fuckwit you lose.

Forum List

Back