Rejoice over Birth Of New America

cyanrival

Rookie
Jul 31, 2008
Congratulations to Barack Obama, the first ever African-American president of the United States. The incoming inauguration, named as the new birth of freedom, will mark the beginning of world peace and democracy.
Also, the world is hoping for Obama to become an able and intelligent president who will rescue America and the world from the disastrous economic crisis.
Lastly, the traditional alliance system of the United States established during the past 50 years, including the ROK-US alliance, will greatly benefit from the new president who values the international system.

I hope he does well. For me "doing well" would be to stop the deterioration inside the first four years. "Doing better than well" would be reversing it in the following four years.

I hope he does well. For me "doing well" would be to stop the deterioration inside the first four years. "Doing better than well" would be reversing it in the following four years.
for him to "do well" he will need to do almost the exact opposite of what he promised during the campaign
somehow, i dont see that happening

Congratulations to Barack Obama, the first ever African-American president of the United States. The incoming inauguration, named as the new birth of freedom, will mark the beginning of world peace and democracy.
Also, the world is hoping for Obama to become an able and intelligent president who will rescue America and the world from the disastrous economic crisis.
Lastly, the traditional alliance system of the United States established during the past 50 years, including the ROK-US alliance, will greatly benefit from the new president who values the international system.

And the Cubs will sweep the 2009 world series.

Well you should coin it the 'NEW FREEDOM.' Distinct from Freedom by the absence of responsibility; a concept, once intrinsically tied to Individual Liberty...

The New America! Where you're said to be free from WANT!

ROFLMNAO! What a gullible pack of fools...

Your problem is you are in the vast minority who think ...

Last edited:

What's the international system ?

I don't no whether to laugh at the unintended, if unintended it be, satire, or cry at the level of pure purblind idiocy this represents if it is not intended as satire.

I hope we can get back on our moral path as an example to the rest of the world.

I don't expect any miracles. I do believe that unless we are sabotaged by people like the dork in Ohio, Blackwell, who is more interested in parrty over country, we have a chance to bring back our economy, our military power and our self respect that we lost under Junior.

I hope we can get back on our moral path as an example to the rest of the world.

I don't expect any miracles. I do believe that unless we are sabotaged by people like the dork in Ohio, Blackwell, who is more interested in parrty over country, we have a chance to bring back our economy, our military power and our self respect that we lost under Junior.

I would not want us on any Morals you support. You are a disgrace to the Marine Corps, a partisan hack and beyond stupid. A Liberal turd that thinks like they all do. Anything you do, no matter how evil, illegal or wrong, is fine as long as the end results are what you wanted.

You think a small group of Intelligensia should run every ones lives and treat them not like adults but mentally impaired that need your protection and guidance.

Condemning Obama before he is in office is just as bad as expecting him to be better before he has had time to prove it.

Condemning Obama before he is in office is just as bad as expecting him to be better before he has had time to prove it.

It's no where near as bad as what you idiots have been doing for the last eight years! We don't like obamalama for many reasons, and is swearing in today is not cause for celebration. Not in my book.

It's no where near as bad as what you idiots have been doing for the last eight years! We don't like obamalama for many reasons, and is swearing in today is not cause for celebration. Not in my book.

Us idiots? I gave Jr. a chance, he proved to be a twit though. Really, who do you think I voted for? The second time though he just cheated, had to, after showing to be a moron no one should get back in office a second term.

Us idiots? I gave Jr. a chance, he proved to be a twit though. Really, who do you think I voted for? The second time though he just cheated, had to, after showing to be a moron no one should get back in office a second term.

I'm going to be shooting birds at the TV all day til this shit is done! :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back