Wow, I'm a hard core conservative and I disagree in the New York grand jury decision

I thought the victim spoke the words I can't breathe. If that was the case he wasn't being choked, making the officers actions less negligent possibly. To assess that situation...he wasn't choking.

So, putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing is "not choking" so long as you do a poor job of your intended choking.

The good news for you is that I won't bother insulting you. There is absolutely no vocabulary that comes close to describing how much of a bat-shit fucking idiot you are for saying something so insanely stupid.

It's cute you think you could insult me

Of course I can't. You are far too good at doing it yourself, how could I come close?

I don't think its a race thing, just terrible judgement by the cops
I wasn't there. So I cannot make a call.
The guy resisted. He should not have done so. Once the police have decided an arrest is going to be affected, the suspect is the only one who can escalate the situation.
The ME who determined "Homocide" was incorrect in his OWN report.
The cause of death was the restriction of the airway compounded by heart disease, high blood pressure and severe obesity.
THAT was in the ME report.
Now, should the cops have let this guy up because he claimed he could not breathe? I don't know. Had they done that and the guy then somehow gotten control of one of the officer's weapons...Then what?
I can only imagine what I would decide if it were myself in the shoes of the cops.

I thought the victim spoke the words I can't breathe. If that was the case he wasn't being choked, making the officers actions less negligent possibly. To assess that situation...he wasn't choking.

So, putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing is "not choking" so long as you do a poor job of your intended choking.

The good news for you is that I won't bother insulting you. There is absolutely no vocabulary that comes close to describing how much of a bat-shit fucking idiot you are for saying something so insanely stupid.

The bad news is if putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing does not choke someone to the point that they can't breathe, it is not going to kill them. If they can still talk, they can still breathe. Even a bat-shit fucking idiot like you should know that

:lol:

You really don't know what you're talking about.
How so? Answer the question.

You do realize that the situation in New York City is the same as it is in Ferguson. Each have a DA that is a democrat. Each have a mayor that is a democrat. Each have a governor that is a democrat.

You must also be aware that the media is running with this with some incorrect info. This so called "choke hold" is not the one they have outlawed. The media has repeated said that the purpose of the choke hold is to cut off the breathing of the subject. If you will look into it the hold that has been outlawed in many cities is actually carotid artery hold. This actually cuts off the blood supply to the brain and the subject goes limp and passes out. I learned this technique in the Marines and used it many times over the years in law enforcement.

Chokeholds that cut off blood flow to the brain are exactly what is outlawed.
Correct. That technique was outlawed years ago.
The neck hold is used to gain control of a flailing, biting or kicking suspect.
In any hand to hand combat, getting control of the neck area is a reliable method to gain control and subdue without further injury.

The bad news is if putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing does not choke someone to the point that they can't breathe, it is not going to kill them. If they can still talk, they can still breathe. Even a bat-shit fucking idiot like you should know that

Try saying I can't breathe while holding your breath. Get back to me on how well it works.

Ya...the police officer used a stranglehold, a method barred by the police, the man can be heard saying he can't breath...and none of the police helped or tried ressucitate him....pretty unbelievable. It certainly seems in this case there should have been grounds for an indictment - I don't get it.

Try saying I can't breathe while holding your breath. Get back to me on how well it works.

The death was ruled a homicide caused by pressure on the neck. Go argue with the medical examiner.

Its almost as if Grand Juries can be manipulated by the prosecutor or something.

Weird :rolleyes:
Yeah, but not by violent mobs who threaten to burn down the village

Crazy, huh?

Straw-Man_500.gif

How so? Answer the question.

Would you like to know some things about the "so-called" choke hold? Sure, let's take choke holds 101.

A "choke hold" is a loose term for multiple techniques (and increasingly common slop fests by people who don't know what they are doing) designed to either choke or strangle, or both. "Choking" technically refers to deprivation of air. "Strangling" refers to cutting off blood flow, and is by far the more common type. Application of a choke hold by a knowledgeable individual is often intended to cut off blood flow to the brain. This prevents oxygen from reaching the brain (hypoxia), and can cause a reactionary sensation similar to being unable to breath.

So, with that foundation of fact, let's now turn to the abhorrent logical failings in the "if he said he can't breath he wasn't being choked' bullshit of an argument.

1 - Choke holds often strangle as opposed to being choked, and even though they are two different things they both are substantially deadly, both occur from "choke" holds.

2 - Even in the event of a hold cutting off air flow, choking does not have to be 100% effective in order to still be choking. Therefore, it is entirely false to say that breathing is impossible when airflow is cut off or restricted. Anyone who has ever choked on crumbs, or had their soda go down the wrong pipe, is living proof of that fact.

According to a news report this morning- female senior officer at the scene, a Sargeant, was an African American and was there the entire time. The local chief that agreed to his arrest and sent them to the scene was also African American. Local minority business people had gone to police stating Garner had been causing disturbances for a couple of weeks and was interfering with their businesses. The arrest would have been a misdemeanor had he not resisted arrest. Police made almost a quarter of a million arrests in NY city throughout the year, with this being the only fatality. If you can't breathe, you can't talk, and he stated it 11 times, and with many arrests the perpetrator will say you are hurting me, hurting my arm, etc., when in fact they are trying to get the officer to loosen their hold for a break attempt. And homicide does not mean murder. There was no damage to the windpipe or the neck. The officers had no way of knowing all his health problems, and can't let such affect their decisions in making an arrest when someone is flagrantly breaking the law. Also, he was selling them in front of a convenience store that sells cigarettes.

My personal opinion? Still waiting for gj information. This is just some other insight into what is known.

Cigarette2.jpg

Here let me paint a picture for you. A man died over this. If you don't understand how this alludes to just how much we are controlled by government and how much liberty we've lost, you're missing the bigger picture. When cops kill people over cigarettes it's time for a Jeffersonian revolution.

Cigarette2.jpg

Here let me paint a picture for you. A man died over this. If you don't understand how this alludes to just how much we are controlled by government and how much liberty we've lost, you're missing the bigger picture. When cops kill people over cigarettes it's time for a Jeffersonian revolution.

To be more accurate, he died over this....

tax-money-sack-1c-500.jpg

I wasn't there. So I cannot make a call.
The guy resisted. He should not have done so. Once the police have decided an arrest is going to be affected, the suspect is the only one who can escalate the situation.
The ME who determined "Homocide" was incorrect in his OWN report.
The cause of death was the restriction of the airway compounded by heart disease, high blood pressure and severe obesity.
THAT was in the ME report.
Now, should the cops have let this guy up because he claimed he could not breathe? I don't know. Had they done that and the guy then somehow gotten control of one of the officer's weapons...Then what?
I can only imagine what I would decide if it were myself in the shoes of the cops.

lol, the ME has to have been wrong, but the Grand Jury has to have been right.

That's a convenient set of conclusions that just coincidentally fit your agenda.

Forum List

Back