Wow, I'm a hard core conservative and I disagree in the New York grand jury decision

The police officer would have been indicted in any other of the cities boroughs, but not Staten Island, In general Grand Jury's indict Police officers at a lower rate than non LEO's, just a fact no matter race, but in Staten Island this is stark fact.

In an average of Quinnipiac Universitypolls taken in August and November, only 41 percent of Staten Island residents supported bringing charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo (the margin of error on these combined subsamples is 7 percentage points). In New York overall, 64 percent approved of criminal charges. Staten Island isn’t like the rest of the city.

More than 75 percent of Staten Islanders approve of the job the police do, compared to just 52 percent of all New Yorkers.

The jury pool in Staten Island is far more favorable to a no bill for LEOs than anywhere else in New York City, no matter the race..

More than 75 percent of Staten Islanders approve of the job the police do, compared to just 52 percent of all New Yorkers.

Last edited:
I thought the victim spoke the words I can't breathe. If that was the case he wasn't being choked, making the officers actions less negligent possibly. To assess that situation...he wasn't choking.

So, putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing is "not choking" so long as you do a poor job of your intended choking.

The good news for you is that I won't bother insulting you. There is absolutely no vocabulary that comes close to describing how much of a bat-shit fucking idiot you are for saying something so insanely stupid.

The bad news is if putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing does not choke someone to the point that they can't breathe, it is not going to kill them. If they can still talk, they can still breathe. Even a bat-shit fucking idiot like you should know that

:lol:

You really don't know what you're talking about.
How so? Answer the question.

Would you like to know some things about the "so-called" choke hold? Sure, let's take choke holds 101.

A "choke hold" is a loose term for multiple techniques (and increasingly common slop fests by people who don't know what they are doing) designed to either choke or strangle, or both. "Choking" technically refers to deprivation of air. "Strangling" refers to cutting off blood flow, and is by far the more common type. Application of a choke hold by a knowledgeable individual is often intended to cut off blood flow to the brain. This prevents oxygen from reaching the brain (hypoxia), and can cause a reactionary sensation similar to being unable to breath.

So, with that foundation of fact, let's now turn to the abhorrent logical failings in the "if he said he can't breath he wasn't being choked' bullshit of an argument.

1 - Choke holds often strangle as opposed to being choked, and even though they are two different things they both are substantially deadly, both occur from "choke" holds.

2 - Even in the event of a hold cutting off air flow, choking does not have to be 100% effective in order to still be choking. Therefore, it is entirely false to say that breathing is impossible when airflow is cut off or restricted. Anyone who has ever choked on crumbs, or had their soda go down the wrong pipe, is living proof of that fact.

If you swallow wrong and are able to cough you are not choking. If you can talk you are not choking. If a so called choke hold or maybe we should use strangle hold is not 100% effective then the person will not die from it will they?

This guy had a host of other problems that all can be cited as contributing to his death
Cigarette2.jpg

Here let me paint a picture for you. A man died over this. If you don't understand how this alludes to just how much we are controlled by government and how much liberty we've lost, you're missing the bigger picture. When cops kill people over cigarettes it's time for a Jeffersonian revolution.
He died because he resisted arrest and put his hands on a cop.

If he would have complied he might still be alive today that is if his next cheeseburger or flight of stairs didn't kill him.

I thought the victim spoke the words I can't breathe. If that was the case he wasn't being choked, making the officers actions less negligent possibly. To assess that situation...he wasn't choking.

So, putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing is "not choking" so long as you do a poor job of your intended choking.

The good news for you is that I won't bother insulting you. There is absolutely no vocabulary that comes close to describing how much of a bat-shit fucking idiot you are for saying something so insanely stupid.

The bad news is if putting one's arm around the neck and squeezing does not choke someone to the point that they can't breathe, it is not going to kill them. If they can still talk, they can still breathe. Even a bat-shit fucking idiot like you should know that

Try saying I can't breathe while holding your breath. Get back to me on how well it works.

The death was ruled a homicide caused by pressure on the neck. Go argue with the medical examiner.

No need to argue. Pressure on the neck does not necessarily imply choking.

How so? Answer the question.

Would you like to know some things about the "so-called" choke hold? Sure, let's take choke holds 101.

A "choke hold" is a loose term for multiple techniques (and increasingly common slop fests by people who don't know what they are doing) designed to either choke or strangle, or both. "Choking" technically refers to deprivation of air. "Strangling" refers to cutting off blood flow, and is by far the more common type. Application of a choke hold by a knowledgeable individual is often intended to cut off blood flow to the brain. This prevents oxygen from reaching the brain (hypoxia), and can cause a reactionary sensation similar to being unable to breath.

So, with that foundation of fact, let's now turn to the abhorrent logical failings in the "if he said he can't breath he wasn't being choked' bullshit of an argument.

1 - Choke holds often strangle as opposed to being choked, and even though they are two different things they both are substantially deadly, both occur from "choke" holds.

2 - Even in the event of a hold cutting off air flow, choking does not have to be 100% effective in order to still be choking. Therefore, it is entirely false to say that breathing is impossible when airflow is cut off or restricted. Anyone who has ever choked on crumbs, or had their soda go down the wrong pipe, is living proof of that fact.

I tried saying I can't breathe 11 times while I was choking on crumbs. It just didn't come out for me.

To funny of a post.

tumblr_ltbeycxhfi1qh2hfo.gif

The government rigged this grand jury decision to cause more riots.

It's no coincidence that they acquitted Wilson (who was innocent!) shortly before acquitting these thugs and Oathbreakers in NY (who should definitely stand trial --- at the very least).

Obama, Holder, Sharpton and the other race merchants thrive on this division.

Here's the full video of the encounter:

Listening to Limbaugh right now.

He's blaming NYC taxes for the death.

Good gawd.

I don't listen to Limbaugh, but I heard that the tax on cigarettes was $5.85 a pack in NYC. Some of that is city taxes and a person could make a pretty good tax free living selling them in small quantities that poor people who are addicted can pay. Of course it is against the law, so don't get caught.
I quit smoking cold turkey when they got to a dollar a pack about 20 years ago.

If you swallow wrong and are able to cough you are not choking. If you can talk you are not choking. If a so called choke hold or maybe we should use strangle hold is not 100% effective then the person will not die from it will they?

You are tap dancing with fallacy of equivocation.

A choke hold does not need to cut off 100% of air flow or blood flow in order to kill. It only needs to cut off enough that the brain receives inadequate oxygen for a long enough duration.

I don't think its a race thing, just terrible judgement by the cops

How about you let all the air out of your lungs and say "I can't breath" 11 times, if you listen to the tape the man took a breath each time he said it. The officer did nothing wrong.

Half a dozen cops dogpile the man and one locks his arm around his throat and kills him, and you think there's no case because Garner said "I can't breathe" instead of "my breathing is being restricted." Astonishing.

I think you need to review the video again and see at what point the supposed choke hold was removed and exactly how many officers were involved.

I don't think its a race thing, just terrible judgement by the cops

How about you let all the air out of your lungs and say "I can't breath" 11 times, if you listen to the tape the man took a breath each time he said it. The officer did nothing wrong.

Half a dozen cops dogpile the man and one locks his arm around his throat and kills him, and you think there's no case because Garner said "I can't breathe" instead of "my breathing is being restricted." Astonishing.

I think you need to review the video again and see at what point the supposed choke hold was removed and exactly how many officers were involved.

How far into the video the "supposed" choke hold was removed becomes sort of irrelevant when the death has already been ruled a homicide. Is that your point? Are you attempting to refute the ruling of the NYC medical examiner?

How far into the video the "supposed" choke hold was removed becomes sort of irrelevant when the death has already been ruled a homicide. Is that your point? Are you attempting to refute the ruling of the NYC medical examiner?
If race is a factor in determining fairness now, is the medical examiner a black guy?

So accidental homicide. No?
No. It isn't like the cops accidentally put him in a choke-hold.

Negligent Homicide I would go with.
Wouldn't that assume all choke holds cause death?

The reason that chokeholds are illegal is that it's easy for them to cause death.
They are against NYPD policy, but not illegal.
Mayor DeBlasio of New York demanded that choke holds be used in law enforcement. He said that last month. Chew that liberals!

So accidental homicide. No?
No. It isn't like the cops accidentally put him in a choke-hold.

Negligent Homicide I would go with.
Wouldn't that assume all choke holds cause death?

I was an mp during vietnam. I could pass a guy out in 3 seconds with a baton choke hold

Maybe the grand juries are just trying to piss obama off like he likes to piss America off
Awesome

Doesn't take a lot to watch the video and come to the obvious conclusion.

....... that the individual failed to comply with officers and had to be restrained. Unfortunately that didn't get him to comply either and it lead to his death. Tragic but hus own fault... Do what the cops tell you or expect to have a bad day.
Yes. The notion that people can ignore the orders of our police is absurd. What's the matter with you damn people? We have laws and they must be obeyed.

Forum List

Back