Wow, I'm a hard core conservative and I disagree in the New York grand jury decision

The NYPD were a fucking embarrassment to New Yorkers and the officer is an embarrassment to Italians. It's a fucking disgrace. There was no reason to choke the guy in the first place and much less when he was already on the ground. His fellow officer should have clubbed the cop until they made him release the choke

The most frightening thing is these same fucking morons are carrying AR-15s and "Guarding" Grand Central Station.
Shame on you cop hater!

Excuse me Mrs Garner...given the choice would you prefer your husband back...or your 1.5 million dollar civil suit settlement? After legal fees of course..

Excuse me Mrs Garner...given the choice would you prefer your husband back...or your 1.5 million dollar civil suit settlement? After legal fees of course..

112814.jpg

The government rigged this grand jury decision to cause more riots.

It's no coincidence that they acquitted Wilson (who was innocent!) shortly before acquitting these thugs and Oathbreakers in NY (who should definitely stand trial --- at the very least).

Obama, Holder, Sharpton and the other race merchants thrive on this division.

Here's the full video of the encounter:

That right there is a shame and disgrace if you ask me... I hope them idiots are proud of themselves, because they are idiots with a badge is what they are.

True story - I watched a police officer stop an elderly woman today, and she pulled completely off of the roadway where she felt it would be safe for all, but this idiot cop blocks both coming and going lanes with his cruiser, and this in order to process this traffic stop. I mean no one could get by, and all this idiot had to do was pull his cruiser up 3 more feet to clear up the one lane so everyone could pass by but KNOWWWWWWWW he was in charge and loving it. Anyway so I and others had to sit there and watch this whole ordeal take place. Now here is the kicker, after the officer got done giving the old lady a ticket, he walks backwards all the way back to his cruiser (never taking his eyes off of the big monstrous granny threat), and that's when I just busted out laughing at this point. I mean where are they finding these people ? Maybe the force needs to start hiring by character again, and not by age, race, gender, and how many degree's one might have or how many one might not have and/or any other such non-sense or criteria used in which they have been getting wrong for so long now, and in which they are and have been hiring by.

That video didn't work, but I looked it up on YouTube and it is just disgusting and then shocking to me, and I felt so bad for the big guy...Sad situation that was for sure........ This world is gone crazy one step farther it seems, and that is for sure.

Last edited:

It's no coincidence that they acquitted Wilson (who was innocent!) shortly before acquitting these thugs and Oathbreakers in NY (who should definitely stand trial --- at the very least).

That right there is a shame and disgrace if you ask me... I hope them idiots are proud of themselves, because they are idiots with a badge is what they are.

True story - I watched a police officer stop an elderly woman today, and she pulled completely off of the roadway where she felt it would be safe for all, but this idiot cop blocks both coming and going lanes with his cruiser, and this in order to process this traffic stop. I mean no one could get by, and all this idiot had to do was pull his cruiser up 3 more feet to clear up the one lane so everyone could pass by but KNOWWWWWWWW he was in charge and loving it. Anyway so I and others had to sit there and watch this whole ordeal take place. Now here is the kicker, after the officer got done giving the old lady a ticket, he walks backwards all the way back to his cruiser (never taking his eyes off of the big monstrous granny threat), and that's when I just busted out laughing at this point. I mean where are they finding these people ? Maybe the force needs to start hiring by character again, and not by age, race, gender, and how many degree's one might have or how many one might not have and/or any other such non-sense or criteria used in which they have been getting wrong for so long now, and in which they are and have been hiring by.

That video didn't work, but I looked it up on YouTube and it is just disgusting and then shocking to me, and I felt so bad for the big guy...Sad situation that was for sure........ This world is gone crazy one step farther it seems, and that is for sure.

KNOWWWWWWW? LOL

I don't think its a race thing, just terrible judgement by the cops
You do realize that the situation in New York City is the same as it is in Ferguson. Each have a DA that is a democrat. Each have a mayor that is a democrat. Each have a governor that is a democrat.

You must also be aware that the media is running with this with some incorrect info. This so called "choke hold" is not the one they have outlawed. The media has repeated said that the purpose of the choke hold is to cut off the breathing of the subject. If you will look into it the hold that has been outlawed in many cities is actually carotid artery hold. This actually cuts off the blood supply to the brain and the subject goes limp and passes out. I learned this technique in the Marines and used it many times over the years in law enforcement.
Oh Lord! It's a left-wing conspiracy!!:banned:

I can't believe so many are blind to the injustice here. Cigarettes are a legal product but taxed to the point of creating a black market. A father of six uses this artificially created market and is arrested for it. The stigma of lawlessness rings hollow when the sheer sum of laws criminalizes people for using a legal product but not paying the obscene price artificially imposed by government. When are conservatives who say they are for liberty going to stop siding with the oppressor and show solidarity with the oppressed?

KNOWWWWWWW? LOL

LOL

The race card diminishes the issue completely, they should have never taken him down the way they did, period...

That he died and no one was indicted is unacceptable, this supports the race baiters position with regards to race...

The race card diminishes the issue completely, they should have never taken him down the way they did, period...

That he died and no one was indicted is unacceptable, this supports the race baiters position with regards to race...
It didn't have anything to do with a persons race unless otherwise proven, but instead it was more about police just acting out in a wrecklace manor in the situation, and it caused a citizen to die. Now that was unacceptable in the situation. Need better training is what it suggest, and maybe some desensitizing training also.

Forum List

Back