WOW - Ben Carson admits he once committed ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This article is a year old but needs to be revisited. This is a huge story and if he was white everybody would have heard about this.

The Time Dr. Ben Carson Knifed Someone
june 6 2014 The first person ever to go under Dr. Ben Carson’s knife … was stabbed by him in school.

That’s right, the famed pediatric neurosurgeon, turned conservative commentator, once tried to knife a classmate. And that’s just one of the surprising stories recounted in Carson’s new book, One Nation: What We Can All Do To Save America’s Future.

Though he has talked about it before, in his new book, Carson recalls how he was minding his own business when “a classmate came along and began to ridicule me. I had a large camping knife in my hand and without thinking,” he writes, “I lunged at him, plunging the knife into his abdomen.”

"I had real anger issues. I would just fly off the handle and really become quite irrational and try to hurt people with baseball bats, hammers, whatever. In this particular case, I happened to have a large camping knife. And, you know, one of my friends angered me. And I just lunged at his abdomen with the knife. Probably would have seriously injured or killed him, but he happened to have on a large metal belt buckle under his clothing, upon which the blade broke."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ben has also admitted he received affirmative action and in fact wants to EXPAND AA. !!! He is a white-hating racist and now that he has also admitted to attempted murder, his candidacy must end.

Oh please, this man could be the very soul of purity and you would want his candidacy to end simply b/c he is the wrong skin pigment.

• Banned
Oh please, this man could be the very soul of purity and you would want his candidacy to end simply b/c he is the wrong skin pigment.
Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted by the board. If Trump had once knifed someone, you'd be screaming about it.

Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted by the board. If Trump had once knifed someone, you'd be screaming about it.

Your feeble attempt to pretend this isn't about him being black is noted by the bored. The only person you are fooling is yourself.

I guess if the American people don't mind having a black president who used to deal drugs and snort cocaine they probably won't mind having one who stabbed somebody.

Well, all things being equal, at least he is honest about his mistakes. Not only that, he does his own dirty work and takes out his rage himself. lol

Now, take those psychopathic Clintons. They hire people to do their killing for them, and there is no "attempting" about it. If you piss them off, you are a goner.

They cover it up, lie about it, and call it a conspiracy theory. The only way to save your hide is to go public with a stain on your dress to your friends and the press so that everyone is watching you in case you end up dead. No one is insisting that they end their candidacy. :lol:

I guess if the American people don't mind having a black president who used to deal drugs and snort cocaine they probably won't mind having one who stabbed somebody.

You mean tried to stab someone.

Given the cultural climate of America, and it's up to the conservatives, I think the issue here would be, do they want a man that is such a pansy that he can't even get a stabbing right? What a pansy.

If he is in a room with Putin, and WWIII is about to break out and it's down to a these guys, who are you going to put money on? Seriously?

ben_carson2.jpg

B6qqe33.jpg

I didn't see a link. Do you have one?
I don't know what all the ruckus is about. Anyone who saw the movie "gifted hands" knows the story of Ben Carson and the knifing incident which was in self defense. The bade of the knife struck the other guy's belt buckle, preventing injury and saved Carson from having a criminal history of violence.

I don't know what all the ruckus is about. Anyone who saw the movie "gifted hands" knows the story of Ben Carson and the knifing incident which was in self defense. The bade of the knife struck the other guy's belt buckle, preventing injury and saved Carson from having a criminal history of violence.
Self defense? That is not how he characterized it.

Given the cultural climate of America, and it's up to the conservatives, I think the issue here would be, do they want a man that is such a pansy that he can't even get a stabbing right? What a pansy.

If he is in a room with Putin, and WWIII is about to break out and it's down to a these guys, who are you going to put money on? Seriously?
Carson was not a man when the attempted stabbing occurred. He was a child. As a man he has acquired more deftness with a knife or scalpel than most people living, including Putin. Would you try to take a scalpel away from him in a fight?

But beyond all of that blue collar roughhouse speculation, I don't think Putin and any US president would be in a room together if WW3 was imminent. Intellect is the weapon of choice in such a scenario and Carson has it. Putin? Well, he is a COMMIE, right?

Self defense? That is not how he characterized it.
Well, I am trying to remember a movie I saw a while back... rent the DVD if you are interested.. I belive the skirmish was depicted as self defense... I'll research it....what do you have that differs from that?

I haven researched the link yet, but I expect that Carson would credit this to God protecting him and perhaps protecting the dude with the belt buckle.

This is old news. He was a kid. Since then he changedhis life around.

The movie lied. Carson tried to kill the other person just because he felt insulted.

The movie lied. Carson tried to kill the other person just because he felt insulted.

I can't remember if the movie implied that the knifing was in self defense or not...I thought it did. I said I would research it.... Anyway, it all turned out well and Carson went on to become a brilliant surgeon who saved countess lives and was the first to separate conjoined twins. Most White people like him despite his revelations in the movie and books , except those like you, and that is a good sign.

Carson was not a man when the attempted stabbing occurred. He was a child. As a man he has acquired more deftness with a knife or scalpel than most people living, including Putin. Would you try to take a scalpel away from him in a fight?

But beyond all of that blue collar roughhouse speculation, I don't think Putin and any US president would be in a room together if WW3 was imminent. Intellect is the weapon of choice in such a scenario and Carson has it. Putin? Well, he is a COMMIE, right?

Satire son, Satire.

wtfs.gif

Forum List

Back