Zone1 Ben Carson Gets Schooled

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here we see the classic use of black conservatives to push a narrative that if someone white used would be called racist. In this case Ben Carsons comments get analyzed by another well educated black man. "Dr. Rashad Richey is an adjunct professor and Director of Institutional Advancement & Corporate Relations at Morris Brown College and a political commentator."He dissects Carsons commentary in this video.

Here we see the classic use of black conservatives to push a narrative that if someone white used would be called racist. In this case Ben Carsons comments get analyzed by another well educated black man. "Dr. Rashad Richey is an adjunct professor and Director of Institutional Advancement & Corporate Relations at Morris Brown College and a political commentator."He dissects Carsons commentary in this video.

Same ol same ol :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids!

EKGCXMTXFII6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg

Wow. This guy is really good at twisting Carson's words all out of context and creating a huge straw man.

Carson never, ever said that slavery is, "not that bad." And this guy said, that is what Carson said, multiple times.

. . . what he was saying, is, it was the norm for societies in history. It is nothing for a people to be ashamed of, as we evolved as a people and nation, to become closer to the spiritual ideal, we threw off childish and barbaric notions.

Secondly, I seriously doubt, he implied Trump, "is the savior."

Anyone who has read Tubman's "Uncle Tom's Cabin," and knows who the historical character it is based on, (Josiah Henson,) knows, the inspiration for the liberation of slaves, is the lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Savior Carson was about to refer to before this atheist on TYT cut/cherry picked the clip, (disingenuously,) short.

Luke 4:18

Ephesians 6

States, masters are to treat their enslaved with the same charity they expect their slaves to treat them, and in heaven, the Lord makes no distinction between master & slave. This was the kernel of truth and inspiration, which sparked the idea. . . if the Lord makes no distinction? Why should man?

Why not liberation then?

Last edited:
Wow. This guy is really good at twisting Carson's words all out of context and creating a huge straw man.

Yeah. Pretty much. Ben didn't say anything of the sort about slavery not being a big deal.

The guy in the video doing the so-called ''dissecting'' really only caricatured Ben's position in order to frame a baseless attack on him.

Placing that aside, I've kind of been flirting with the notion that Trump might very well pick Carson as a VP candidate, should he be nominated.

That's assuming he even gets nominated.

The duopoly is working pretty hard and teaming up to get Hillary, I mean Haley, in there.

Personally, I think DiSantis is the better candidate of all of em. But whatever...

Last edited:
Placin that aside, I've kind of been flirting with the notion that Trump might very well pick Carson as a VP candidate, should he be nominated.
I'm starting to think he might pick Rand...That'd provide some serious outreach to the libertarian types and make the heads of the moonats totally essplode.

. . . what he was saying, is, it was the norm for societies in history. It is nothing for a people to be ashamed of, as we evolved as a people and nation, to become closer to the spiritual ideal, we threw off childish and barbaric notions.
No, you fought bitterly to retain and expand barbaric notions. And still do. One has only to look at this message bored.

I'm starting to think he might pick Rand...That'd provide some serious outreach to the libertarian types and make the heads of the moonats totally essplode.

That entered my mind a few times, too. People would definitely lose their shit if that happened. lolol.

Could you imagine the reactions of Clayton Jones and Lindsey Graham? lolol...

The funny thing is, according to Carson, America is great because we fought a bloody war to get rid of slavery!

I guess on that note, Great Britain is somehow evil because they got rid of slavery without fighting a war!

Poor Carson. He has to sing a song pleasing his white masters daily otherwise he won't make any money.

Placing that aside, I've kind of been flirting with the notion that Trump might very well pick Carson as a VP candidate, should he be nominated.

That's assuming he even gets nominated.

The duopoly is working pretty hard and teaming up to get Hillary, I mean Haley, in there.

Personally, I think DiSantis is the better candidate of all of em. But whatever...
DiSantis would be a disaster. And Ben Carson should not be anywhere near a position of responsibility again.

Carson never, ever said that slavery is, "not that bad." And this guy said, that is what Carson said, multiple times.

Secondly, I seriously doubt, he implied Trump, "is the savior."

Anyone who has read Tubman's "Uncle Tom's Cabin," and knows who the historical character it is based on, (Josiah Henson,) knows, the inspiration for the liberation of slaves, is the lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Savior Carson was about to refer to before this atheist on TYT cut/cherry picked the clip, (disingenuously,) short.

Luke 4:18

Ephesians 6

States, masters are to treat their enslaved with the same charity they expect their slaves to treat them, and in heaven, the Lord makes no distinction between master & slave. This was the kernel of truth and inspiration, which sparked the idea. . . if the Lord makes no distinction? Why should man?

Why not liberation then?
Carson has downplayed slavery consistently. No mistakes were made here, Carsons words are as plain as day out of his mouth.

🙄

Forum List

Back