Wouldn’t not running Trump in 2024 just be another concession made by the castrated Right?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We’ve all heard some on the right say it….”We can’t run Trump because he comes with a lot of baggage, the Left will spend all their time attacking and investigating and it’s just not worth it. We need to run someone more ‘presidential’ and less hated.”
Aren’t they really saying….”Let’s let the Democrats tell us who we can run”?

He comes with millions and millions of ready votes. Not to smart to lose those. They'll run him if he will because not to will piss off those voters, and that's the last thing they need to happen.

We’ve all heard some on the right say it….”We can’t run Trump because he comes with a lot of baggage, the Left will spend all their time attacking and investigating and it’s just not worth it. We need to run someone more ‘presidential’ and less hated.”
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t! Ah to be a Republican these days, thinking they can win anything in the foreseeable future. :auiqs.jpg:

~!~~~~~
Other than the double negative I agree with you.
We've seen how the "Deep State" swamp contains not only Leftist but also RINO creatures too. Take for example the obvious three RINOs' that just voted for Jackson.
The GOP has to rid itself of backstabbing RINO's in order to remain strong.

DeSantis, 2024!

The Pedocrats hate him more than Trump - for good reason.

DeSantis might actually implement America not Israel first tho?

And crazy leftists say the exact same thing. They think AOC will be president

From prison? That would be a feat! I can see it now, introducing the First Cellmate, Papa Bear. :suck:
tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

DeSantis might actually implement America not Israel first tho?

And crazy leftists say the exact same thing. They think AOC will be president
I like DeSantis a lot....but he has no national record to run on.
Further, I like Trump for another four years of 24/7 lib head explosions.

Go ahead and run Trump again. Throw away an easy election win. The Democratic Party will thank you

Forum List

Back