Wouldn’t not running Trump in 2024 just be another concession made by the castrated Right?

Go ahead and run Trump again. Throw away an easy election win. The Democratic Party will thank you
Are you saying you agree with nutless Republicans….. That the GOP should allow Mexicrats to decide who they can run?
Conceding to the Mexicrats has worked super well for the GOP over the last three decades….right?

We’ve all heard some on the right say it….”We can’t run Trump because he comes with a lot of baggage, the Left will spend all their time attacking and investigating and it’s just not worth it. We need to run someone more ‘presidential’ and less hated.”
Aren’t they really saying….”Let’s let the Democrats tell us who we can run”?
Please run him... Please...

Democrats are looking forward to his nomination...

Likely because he will be far more effective in promoting his agenda, and far more ruthless when countered while attempting to do so.
That seems to be the talking point that castrated righties are trying to sell in an attempt to excuse / justify their concession….no doubt about it.

Please run him... Please...

Democrats are looking forward to his nomination...
No need to beg…you’re getting him shoved down your throat….trust me.
With no Democrat virus, no mail in voting and no George Crackhead Floyd to lean on you America Haters are fucked.

Go ahead and run Trump again. Throw away an easy election win. The Democratic Party will thank you
Might be there only chance of cutting off the cancer... The GOP grew a weed they can't control...

He looses the next time and they suddenly can go back to reasonable normal... MGT & Co will burn themselves out...

GOP will probably take stock and think over dancing with the lunatic fringe of the party...

This is where Democrats are better... No matter what the Far Right say, Democrats have the wild stuff tapped down... They run middle of the road candidates...

No need to beg…you’re getting him shoved down your throat….trust me.
With no Democrat virus, no mail in voting and no George Crackhead Floyd to lean on you America Haters are fucked.
There will be no underestimating Trump... Trump won first and only time because Hillary's voters didn't vote... Simple as that...

No way you get that lucky again... Mail in voting will still on and the more the GOP tries to suppress voting the more the people are pushing back...

GOP biggest shot is to suppress voting, basically make it as hard as possible for Urban and other Democratic areas to vote...

Invent a virtual crisis of Voter Fraud and say you are solving that... Voter Fraud is a massive non issue, it is just used by the GOP to stop US Citizens constitutional rights...

That seems to be the talking point that castrated righties are trying to sell in an attempt to excuse / justify their concession….no doubt about it.

Call it what you want, all I want is someone who will win cleanly, and to me DeSantis is the man to do it.

There will be no underestimating Trump... Trump won first and only time because Hillary's voters didn't vote... Simple as that...

No way you get that lucky again... Mail in voting will still on and the more the GOP tries to suppress voting the more the people are pushing back...

GOP biggest shot is to suppress voting, basically make it as hard as possible for Urban and other Democratic areas to vote...

Invent a virtual crisis of Voter Fraud and say you are solving that... Voter Fraud is a massive non issue, it is just used by the GOP to stop US Citizens constitutional rights...
Off topic question:
Do you consider yourself a John Wayne type of cowboy or more the Broke Back Mountain type?
(I’ll bet the farm on the latter.)

Might be there only chance of cutting off the cancer... The GOP grew a weed they can't control...

He looses the next time and they suddenly can go back to reasonable normal... MGT & Co will burn themselves out...

GOP will probably take stock and think over dancing with the lunatic fringe of the party...

This is where Democrats are better... No matter what the Far Right say, Democrats have the wild stuff tapped down... They run middle of the road candidates...

Oh hai there!

1649858798485.jpeg

Last 2024 poll I saw had Trump winning big. With numbers like that, he's who we should run.

No they don't. The Democrats have been running just as many far left fringe candidates and some of them have been knocking off incumbents and winning. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Cori Bush, Jamaal Bowman, etc.

Forum List

Back