Would you turn all of your driving over to computer's?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Would you buy any car that did not need you to drive it? In other words, your safety depended on computers? If you would, how would it work?

Would you buy any car that did not need you to drive it? In other words, your safety depended on computers? If you would, how would it work?

No, too risky. Computer can kill people unintentionally. Because a computer is not a perfect system. Like any man-made system, computers are subject to flaws, errors, and malfunctions.

They can be vulnerable to security breaches and viruses, and they can also experience hardware and software failures. Moreover, computers require regular maintenance and updates to ensure optimal performance.

While computers are incredibly powerful and versatile tools, they are not infallible and require ongoing attention to function effectively. :)

I would if the technology were proven over a long window to be safe. As is, nope. I don't even trust my car's bluetooth.

NO.

Computers may have faster reaction time, but they cant anticipate things that might happen as we can as we are driving down the road. Also we take for granted how many times we use driver to driver / pedestrian communications
through just a look or a hand signal, that helps things to flow safely.

Forum List

Back