Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Russia and China are going to start WWIII over us bombing Iran's nuke facilities and their military....:cuckoo:

Yeah, they're going to end mankind over us trying to stop Iran from wiping the Jews off the face of the Earth in your fucked up mind.

Russia likes to harm us by supporting Iran, terrorists, etc but they're not willing to get their own country turned into a ball of fire over Iran, dumbfuck.

Oh, Russia and China would have a hardtime dealing with the Arabs if they sent their military to protect Iran, because Iran is HATED by the Jews and Arabs.....kinda like you're hated by both sides here.
]

The question for not crazy people is, why should we risk nuclear armageddon over Israel in the first place.

The Iranians might not be liked by the Arabs but the Arab on the street hates the Zionists even more.

If Iran gets a nuke, it's not really that big of a deal. Everyone else in the region already has them.

A completely stupid and ignorant post, as we might expect from you.

I think we're forgetting something: America is "exceptional", we have the right to bomb the shit out of any country we choose, we have the right to keep our domestic body bag industry alive and well, we have the right to occupy and "re-build" any country that annoys us at any given moment, we have the right to play by our own rules because our God says we can. And our God is better than your God.

Come on. Keep up.

Last edited:
I wanted to see which kind of complete idiots thought a War with Iran was a good idea...

"Bigfoot, Duped, GoneBezerk, Rottweiler, tjvh, Too Tall, yidnar"

Okay, kind of the sort of people you'd expect to say this was a good idea. I doubt a one of the will go down and sign up to actually fight such a war.

Especially Gone Bezerk, who claimed on another thread to be a former Army officer, and didn't know what a VHA was.

Yeah, and I doubt you cared even the slightest bit about the 3,000 Americans died on 9/11. You're the type of asshole who cracked open his 12th beer that day and put on a movie on DVD from the comforts of his recliner while complaining that every channel was covering the situation.

That's the best part about liberals and libertarians - they all want to wait until after Americans die in horrific events to do anything. Only an asshole of epic proportions closes the barn door after the horses have escaped.

I think we're forgetting something: America is "exceptional", we have the right to bomb the shit out of any country we choose, we have the right to keep our domestic body bag industry alive and well, we have the right to occupy and "re-build" any country that annoys us at any given moment, we have the right to play by our own rules because our God says we can. And our God is better than your God.

Come on. Keep up.

Only an asshole of epic proportions closes the barn door after the horses have escaped.

Once people are dead, it's already far too late. But that's exactly when the asshole liberal suddenly gets "brave".

Come on. Keep up.

Only an asshole of epic proportions closes the barn door after the horses have escaped.

Once people are dead, it's already far too late. But that's exactly when the asshole liberal suddenly gets "brave".

Not sure, but this appears to be some kind of defense of my point.

So Russia and China are going to start WWIII over us bombing Iran's nuke facilities and their military....:cuckoo:

Yeah, they're going to end mankind over us trying to stop Iran from wiping the Jews off the face of the Earth in your fucked up mind.

Russia likes to harm us by supporting Iran, terrorists, etc but they're not willing to get their own country turned into a ball of fire over Iran, dumbfuck.

Oh, Russia and China would have a hardtime dealing with the Arabs if they sent their military to protect Iran, because Iran is HATED by the Jews and Arabs.....kinda like you're hated by both sides here.
]

The question for not crazy people is, why should we risk nuclear armageddon over Israel in the first place.

The Iranians might not be liked by the Arabs but the Arab on the street hates the Zionists even more.

If Iran gets a nuke, it's not really that big of a deal. Everyone else in the region already has them.

"If Iran gets a nuke, it's not really that big of a deal. Everyone else in the region already has them" :lol:

First of all, almost no one else in that region has them. Iraq doesn't have them. Neither does Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, or Syria.

Second, Iran is controlled by radical muslims. Religious zealots who want to die. You know, like the type who would committ suicide by flying planes into a building.

The minute Iran has a nuke, they will launch on Israel. But why should you care Joe, you hate "evil" Jews almost as much as you hate wealthy, successful people. Time to crack open your seventh beer before 9:00 a.m. this morning, right?

"If Iran gets a nuke, it's not really that big of a deal. Everyone else in the region already has them" :lol:

First of all, almost no one else in that region has them. Iraq doesn't have them. Neither does Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, or Syria.

Wrong.... Israel has quite a few of them

Second, Iran is controlled by radical muslims. Religious zealots who want to die. You know, like the type who would committ suicide by flying planes into a building.

Sure, it is a known fact that the 9/11 terrorist were Iranians [sarcasm/ off]

The minute Iran has a nuke, they will launch on Israel.

I thought that Israel had the best missile defense system that money can buy.
So Iran would be in deep trouble with Israel having 200 plus nukes and a delivery system.

Last edited:
With a quick surrender we need not go to war at all. Depend on allah to be merciful. Since there's no concept of victory the whole idea of war is now to fight to a stalemate and hope the other side gives up out of boredom.

Are any of the people who voted yes in the Military?
KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Bravo Company, 2nd Battalion, Keyboard Special Infantry

And if one of Iran's Nukes you allowed them to procure ended up in a Container at, say the Port of Newark... You are willing to accept that as a risk, over dealing with the problem Militarily? I'm NOT.

Would I be willing to take the chance that my dog is secretly a serial killer? It's equally likely.

That's the exact ignorant attitude that lead to Al Qaeda killing 3,000 American's in a coordinated attack on September 11, 2001. Some people just never learn I guess....

You know how we could make sure another terrorist attack never happens? Place cameras in everyone's homes. Constant monitoring of the population. Except that's outrageous.

Wrong.... Israel has quite a few of them

Hey idiot, can you read? It says ALMOST. It doesn't say "no one" - it says ALMOST. Second, considering Israel one of our allies, who the fuck cares if they have a nuke? This is a desperate attempt by an idiot liberal to justify that which cannot be justified.

Sure, it is a known fact that the 9/11 terrorist were Iranians [sarcasm/ off]

A religious zealot is a religious zealot moron. Osama Bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia. His #2, Ayman al-Zawahiri is from Egypt. Ziad Jarrah (9/11 hijacker pilot) was from Beirut. All worked for Al Qaeda. Feel like an idiot yet? You should.

The minute Iran has a nuke, they will launch on Israel.

I thought that Israel had the best missile defense system that money can buy.
So Iran would be in deep trouble with Israel having 200 plus nukes and a delivery system.

So if I purchase for you, the best bullet proof vest in the world, you'll allow me to shoot at you as many times as I want, right? Because, you know, all missile defense systems are 100% flawless and never miss their target, right? Feel like an extra special idiot yet? *You should.

Last edited:
The People just don't support War with Iran. It shouldn't happen.

I don't really care about public opinion. If a conflict was actually necessary for national security, the President should move forward with it.

Yes, damn the People. Whatever the Dictator in Chief decides, is ok with you. Not very sound thinking.

It's not about "damn[ing] the people". It's about the relative knowledge of the issues. National security can't be a straw poll. Also, save me the piety about the people. You only care about what "the people" think when "the people" support your position.

Stop demonizing Iran, let Russia continue to monitor their program, and keep tyring to get UN inspectors in there.

Did N. Korea do anything ? maybe they needed them to calm down. I don't believe anyone but terrorists are crazy enough to use nukes. Keep after them and trying to calm other governments. Vote Dem for intelligence. Dupes, remain calm and change the channel.

I don't really care about public opinion. If a conflict was actually necessary for national security, the President should move forward with it.

Yes, damn the People. Whatever the Dictator in Chief decides, is ok with you. Not very sound thinking.

It's not about "damn[ing] the people". It's about the relative knowledge of the issues. National security can't be a straw poll. Also, save me the piety about the people. You only care about what "the people" think when "the people" support your position.

Yes it is about damning the People. You miss the point entirely. The People don't want War with Iran. Therefore, War with Iran shouldn't happen.

Forum List

Back