Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or we could do the breathetakingly rational act of not getting involved in stuff that doesn't concern us. I mean, I know, what a concept.

Didn't see Al Qaeda attacking Sweden. Now why is that?

Al Qaeda did attack Sweden.

Sweden bomber fulfilled al-Qaeda threat: will - The Local

Great post HG! It never gets old watching JoeB b.s. exposed with facts.

Sweden has a growing Muslim population mainly from Iraq and Somalia who are unhappy there, so thats another gripe Al Qaeda has with them, plus the Swedes do have troops in Afghanistan.

Swedish soldiers in Afghanistan firefight - The Local

Saddam was not one of our "allies". Yes, we provided him with support, but not because he was an ally. We supported him under the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" policy that every nation has used since the beginning of time. Iran was our mortal enemy, they had invaded our embassy and taken hostages and swore to destroy us. Since they were also mortal enemies of Iraq and Saddam was itching to destroy them, we provided him with support to fight our enemy for us. Stop being a liberal spinning the truth to further a bullshit agenda.
Iran hates us because we helped overthrow their democratically elected government and imposed a brutal dictator back in 1953.

People wouldn't be our enemy, if we would just stop fucking with them!

BTW, you're splitting hairs with your definition of an "ally".

Or, we could just act like grown adults and proactively defend the US against it's enemies. But, you just keep advocating for the "ignorance is bliss" foreign policy.

Or we could do the breathetakingly rational act of not getting involved in stuff that doesn't concern us. I mean, I know, what a concept.

Our national security doesn't concern us? Iran hates us, you can't undo that with the liberal "ignorance is bliss" policy. Only an idiot closes the barn door after all of the horses are gone.

Um, guy, if Iran hates us, it's with good reason. Like imposing 30 years of a brutal dictator on them.

But the fact is, they've left us alone, for the most part. Even worked with us on stuff. During the occupation of Iraq, they even co-operated with us to slow the flow of weapons across their border.

Iran isn't a threat to us. It's a threat to Israel.

Fuck Israel.

Or, we could just act like grown adults and proactively defend the US against it's enemies. But, you just keep advocating for the "ignorance is bliss" foreign policy.

As far as "Sweden" - like the rest of the idiot liberals, you don't have any idea why Al Qaeda hates us (here comes a hilarious "because we kill people in the middle east" answer from the ignorant liberals).

I know exactly why Al Qaeda attacks us.

1) We support the Saudi Regime.
2) We engaged in a 20 year war against the people of Iraq from the First Gulf war to the Iraq War.
3) We support the brain fart known as Zionism.

Again, action, reaction. None of those things are good ideas. None of them are necessary to our security.

Now, I know you will go into Right Wing boilerplate about how they want to establish a world-wide Caliphate or hate our freedom or some other bullshit. But the fact is, our own policies have made us this enemy.

Oh, yeah, that and the fact we armed Bin Laden in the 1980's to fight the Soviets because they were teaching girls how to read in Afghanistan. Kind of like the redneck asshole who raises a pit bull and then acts all surprised when it dismembers one of their kids.

Well that's that i guess. The People don't support War with Iran. It shouldn't happen. But we'll see.

Well that's that i guess. The People don't support War with Iran. It shouldn't happen. But we'll see.

I can only hope that I'm right about Obama - that he's smart and pragmatic enough not to do it. All any person has to do is look at what has happened in our other two horrific wars. You'd think.

This is not America's planet. Hate to break that to the keyboard commandos.

I know exactly why Al Qaeda attacks us.*

1) We support the Saudi Regime.*
2) We engaged in a 20 year war against the people of Iraq from the First Gulf war to the Iraq War.

100% dead wrong. Man Joe, I thought for sure you would cheat and look up the answer so it at least looked like you knew what you were talking about. You're even lazier than I thought (no wonder you won't start your own business).

A quick history lesson for any of you ignorant liberals out there. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, we armed, trained, and supported Osama Bin Laden. He appreciated our help. But then Saddam invaded Kuwait and everything changed. With half the world in a coalition to free Kuwait, Saudi Arabia invited us to launch operations from their country. Bin Laden was furious that Americans (who are not muslims) boots touched his homeland. That is why he turned on us my ill-informed friend.

Oh, yeah, that and the fact we armed Bin Laden in the 1980's to fight the Soviets because they were teaching girls how to read in Afghanistan. Kind of like the redneck asshole who raises a pit bull and then acts all surprised when it dismembers one of their kids.

OMG, I cannot stop laughing at this post. I've got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. Bin Laden appreciated the fact that we armed & trained him. That has nothing to do with why he turned on us. But the really hysterical part is that you think the Soviets were teaching girls how to read :lol:.

Another quick history lesson for all of you ignorant liberals out there. Afghanistan has predominantly been a lawless nation made up of many individual tribes. In other words, it was wide open. The Soviets were concerned that America would conduct intelligence operations - or worse - park nuclear missiles right on their border (just as they had done to us in Cuba in the 1950's). Now, the U.S. government claims the Soviets had grossly anticipated our intentions incorrectly. But frankly, I believe the Soviets on this one. First, it just would have been the smart move for us. Second, the Soviets had an excellent spy ring inside of our government (Aldrich Ames, Robert Hanssen, etc.). If they thought the U.S. might capitalize on how open Afghanistan was, it was probably for good reason. In any case, the U.S.S.R. invaded to take control of this rogue state on their border and secure it.

Last edited:

I can only hope that I'm right about Obama - that he's smart and pragmatic enough not to do it. All any person has to do is look at what has happened in our other two horrific wars. You'd think.

Don't worry, Obama is a coward and he completely bows to muslim radicals. There is no chance that he will do the right thing and stop Iran. We'll suffer a horrific attack and then a Republican president will be left to clean up the mess and take the heat from you anti-American liberals (just like before, when Clinton allowed Al Qaeda to operate with impunity and Bush had to kick their ass after 9/11, then listen to you idiots piss and moan about him keeping you safe).

"The people" aren't the commander in chief. One person controlls our military, and one person only. "The people" don't have access to national security information. "The people" - half of them are stoned out of their minds like idiot Conservaderp here. "The people" - the same half that are stoned, are passivist pussies who would rather pray muslim all day than fight for their freedom. And those same "people" will be the first holding an Occupy Wall Street protest (complete with rapes and murders of their own kind) because we got hit with a nuclear bomb and they think the government didn't protect us.

You Ron Paul supporters are damn near as disturbing as the Communist liberals. The entire thought process that people vote on whether or not we take military action (despite having exactly ZERO national security information) is so absurd and asinine, it makes me believe you people need phsychiatric evaluations. Ron Paul is a fucking kook and so are all of his followers. Hell, his own son support Mitt Romney!

As it stands now the majority 82% do not want to get involved in a war in Iran.
Congratulations. you see the big picture. Iran is not a security threat to the United States, you also realize that the United States cannot afford another war which would be detrimental the the fiscal well being of this country.

For 18% that want war, You paranoia is showing. Get a grip. Go out an enjoy life.

"The people" aren't the commander in chief. One person controlls our military, and one person only. "The people" don't have access to national security information. "The people" - half of them are stoned out of their minds like idiot Conservaderp here. "The people" - the same half that are stoned, are passivist pussies who would rather pray muslim all day than fight for their freedom. And those same "people" will be the first holding an Occupy Wall Street protest (complete with rapes and murders of their own kind) because we got hit with a nuclear bomb and they think the government didn't protect us.

You Ron Paul supporters are damn near as disturbing as the Communist liberals. The entire thought process that people vote on whether or not we take military action (despite having exactly ZERO national security information) is so absurd and asinine, it makes me believe you people need phsychiatric evaluations. Ron Paul is a fucking kook and so are all of his followers. Hell, his own son support Mitt Romney!

I think you should reconsider your position. The People are who count the most. The Commander in Chief and all Politicians work for them. That's why we're not a Dictatorship/Monarchy. What you advocate, is everything our Founding Fathers didn't want. The Commander in Chief should not have unlimited power. I think you should look into Ron Paul a bit more. You may be surprised. Check out Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012 | Daily Paul

Don't worry, Obama is a coward and he completely bows to muslim radicals. There is no chance that he will do the right thing and stop Iran. We'll suffer a horrific attack and then a Republican president will be left to clean up the mess and take the heat from you anti-American liberals (just like before, when Clinton allowed Al Qaeda to operate with impunity and Bush had to kick their ass after 9/11, then listen to you idiots piss and moan about him keeping you safe).

Indeed, you're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds, families, children and money of others.

Funny you should mention having exactly zero, because that's the amount of evidence you have regarding Iran's nuclear program being weaponized.

You care so little about this country, that you're willing to start WWIII on no evidence whatsoever.

Fuck you very much!

100% dead wrong. Man Joe, I thought for sure you would cheat and look up the answer so it at least looked like you knew what you were talking about. You're even lazier than I thought (no wonder you won't start your own business).

A quick history lesson for any of you ignorant liberals out there. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, we armed, trained, and supported Osama Bin Laden. He appreciated our help. But then Saddam invaded Kuwait and everything changed. With half the world in a coalition to free Kuwait, Saudi Arabia invited us to launch operations from their country. Bin Laden was furious that Americans (who are not muslims) boots touched his homeland. That is why he turned on us my ill-informed friend.

Actually, Bin Laden was just as much a misogynistic, asshole zealot in 1979 as he was in 2001. And we knew he was. But we armed him anyway. We knew what he was when we picked him up, we shouldn't complain about getting bit.

More to the point, why did we get involved in the petty fight between Saddam and the Emir over who was selling us the oil? Because the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and this was the perfect excuse to do so.

Again, why do we get involved in this shit? It causes us nothing but trouble.

[

OMG, I cannot stop laughing at this post. I've got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. Bin Laden appreciated the fact that we armed & trained him. That has nothing to do with why he turned on us. But the really hysterical part is that you think the Soviets were teaching girls how to read :lol:.

I'm sure Bin Laden appreiciated our help. I'm sure Stalin Appreciated our help against Hitler, but he turned on us at the first oppurtunity. This is the problem with raising rattlesnakes. Eventually, they bite you.

The fact is, the Soviets did teach girls how to read. They were teaching women and putting women in important positions, They were telling them they didn't have to wear a Bhurka and even sending a few to Moscow for an education. which is why the backwards-ass Muslims there resented them and took up arms.

And we, like a bunch of idiots, decided to arm them. Until they turned on us.

Imagine if we hadn't picked that fight? If we just let Afghanistan become a roach motel for Jihadists? We'd be a lot better off, wouldn't we?

But we beat those dirty stinking commies and their disdain for unbridled corporate greed.

Psychiatry — tool of the Communist State
Posted on March 19, 2006 by Jere Matlock

Chinese dissident Wang Wanxing spent 13 years as a guest of the Chinese police in psychiatric detention. In 1992, after he was detained while unfurling a banner critical of the Chinese Communist goverment, the psychs jailed him for “severe mental pathology.” According to the NY Times, he was diagnosed with “‘delusions of grandeur, litigation mania and conspicuously enhanced pathological will,’ which Western human rights groups say are diagnoses that officials have used to lock up troublesome dissidents who have not broken any laws.” Rather like the millions of slippery diagnoses of “Manic Depressives” who are put on drugs or locked up against their will here in the US and in Europe."

Where are the Psychiatric Concentration Camps for them Libertarians?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Actually, Bin Laden was just as much a misogynistic, asshole zealot in 1979 as he was in 2001. And we knew he was. But we armed him anyway. We knew what he was when we picked him up, we shouldn't complain about getting bit.

More to the point, why did we get involved in the petty fight between Saddam and the Emir over who was selling us the oil? Because the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and this was the perfect excuse to do so.

Again, why do we get involved in this shit? It causes us nothing but trouble.

[

I'm sure Bin Laden appreiciated our help. I'm sure Stalin Appreciated our help against Hitler, but he turned on us at the first oppurtunity. This is the problem with raising rattlesnakes. Eventually, they bite you.

The fact is, the Soviets did teach girls how to read. They were teaching women and putting women in important positions, They were telling them they didn't have to wear a Bhurka and even sending a few to Moscow for an education. which is why the backwards-ass Muslims there resented them and took up arms.

And we, like a bunch of idiots, decided to arm them. Until they turned on us.

Imagine if we hadn't picked that fight? If we just let Afghanistan become a roach motel for Jihadists? We'd be a lot better off, wouldn't we?

But we beat those dirty stinking commies and their disdain for unbridled corporate greed.

We should have let the Soviets have Afghanistan.

I think you should reconsider your position. The People are who count the most. The Commander in Chief and all Politicians work for them. That's why we're not a Dictatorship/Monarchy. What you advocate, is everything our Founding Fathers didn't want. The Commander in Chief should not have unlimited power. I think you should look into Ron Paul a bit more. You may be surprised. Check out Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012 | Daily Paul

I agree with you - they do work for us. But they don't take votes, polls, or opinions with national security, nor should they. The people are not informed on the classified information.

As far as Ron Paul, he's phenomenal when it comes to economics, but a complete olk kook when it comes to foreign policy and national security.

Indeed, you're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds, families, children and money of others.

"brave with the money of others" says the idiot Socialist who spends other people's money faster than the govenrment can even print it, much less than people can even earn it.

Forum List

Back