Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The War Drums have been quieter as of late, but they're still beating loudly. It does appear confrontation with Iran is inevitable. So will you support it?

Ive been less inclined to support the call for war in more recent years. But i dont have a problem supporting our Republic and the troops if we do go to war.

Romney said he'd attack Iran.

He claims that Obama isn't taking a tough enough stance, and that he'd take military action to prevent them from getting Nukes.

The only way I could support a war with Iran is if Iran attacked the US.

If they attacked us than I wouldn't mind turning the place into a parking lot.

If they would attack one of our allies, I would support war
If they would be going further toward production of a nuke, I would support bombing that facility or backing up one of our allies that would complete that action
If they would be proven to be caught financing or supporting a terrorist attack of America or Americans, I would support war
If they (somehow) would be stupid enough to attack us or one of our ships or something like that, I would support war

But as things stand now... why would I support a war with Iran??

Yet another Childishly Simply Poll on USMB Shocker.

Invasion, Hel No.

Attacks on their Nuke Programs. Hell yes.

Attacks on Military and Government Installations. Hell yes.

If Iran played 100 games of golf, or if Iran took too many vacations, then hell yes I would support war with Iran.

But if Iran waterboarded our troops, I guess I would just have to console myself with a yellow ribbon magnetic sticker on my vehicle.

Romney said he'd attack Iran.

He claims that Obama isn't taking a tough enough stance, and that he'd take military action to prevent them from getting Nukes.

Well to be fair, both have promised not to allow Iran to have Nukes. Obama himself said recently, that all options are on the table. This really isn't a Romney vs. Obama issue. They're both in agreement on Iran. I'm only interested in what the American People think.

Yet another Childishly Simply Poll on USMB Shocker.

Invasion, Hel No.

Attacks on their Nuke Programs. Hell yes.

Attacks on Military and Government Installations. Hell yes.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that qualifies as War. So you support War with Iran.

If they would be going further toward production of a nuke, I would support bombing that facility or backing up one of our allies that would complete that action
If they would be proven to be caught financing or supporting a terrorist attack of America or Americans, I would support war
If they (somehow) would be stupid enough to attack us or one of our ships or something like that, I would support war

Seriously, Well lets examine your Questions.

If they would attack one of our allies
Iran is Running Proxy Wars from Israel to Morocco, From Syria to Afghanistan. Iranian Support has helped Kill US troops in Both Iraq and Afghanistan.

If they would be going further toward production of a nuke
Again If? They are going Further Toward a Nuke Everyday.

If they would be proven to be caught financing or supporting a terrorist attack of America or Americans
Again If? Long History of Iran Financing and Supporting Terrorist. Who have on Documented Occasions Killed Americans. Hezzbollah, Hama's Both Well Supported by Iran.

If they (somehow) would be stupid enough to attack us or one of our ships or something like that
Again, Sounds pretty silly to Pretend they have not been doing this all along. Iran is Never going to be stupid enough to try to attack the US directly, It will always use it's Proxies.

I doubt they would ever even be bold enough to Attack US boats in the Area. They are much more Savvy than That. I believe they understand from the Last half a century or so that you don't beat America on the Battle Field, You beat them in the Game of PR. We lose wars because we lose the will to fight, not because were are beaten on the Field. Even Nam, Experts call a war in which we won all the Battles and lost the war. Because we simply lost the will to continue to not lose.

Once again we have a debate based on what the definition of "war" is.

Does a "war" with Iran mean boots on the ground?

Does a "war" with Iran mean turning their nuke program and their military "machinery" into a pile of rubble via bombing campaigns?

Does a "war" with Iran mean BOTH of these things, much like the Iraqi war?

I believe that we should provide Israel with all of the "tools" they need, and we should let Israel take care of Iran.

The Israelis aren't much into "political correctness" and "opinion polls" and getting "permission" from the international community to go kick some ass. The Israelis prefer to kick ass and not bother taking names.

Oddly, I'm with Paulitician on this.

How does bombing another country not qualify as an act of war?

What do you think our reaction would be if Iran bombed our nuclear facilities?

Forum List

Back