Would you support bringing back extinct animals

If you bothered to read my initial post on the subject; I made it quite clear that it would do no good to reintroduce species, without having a habitat they could survive in.
Captain obvious saves the day again...

Yes, and then you suggested that this critter should be reintroduced' or at least, that's what English-speaking people would assume "deserving candidate" to mean.

Captain Oblivious steps on his johnson again . . .
Your an idiot... Let me guess... Democrat?

No, if I were a Democrat, I would be unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're".
Look dipshit. You hastily ran your mouth, and got called on it. It's not the end of the world. Own your shit. Then get back on topic.

Look, dipshit. You need to save your projection for your group therapy. This isn't the place for it. I'm very sorry that you embarrassed yourself, but there is no world in which you are going to be able to convince people that the exact opposite of reality happened here.

In the interest of not being bored by your stupidity any longer, I will graciously accept your surrender. Move along, and next time you want to propose doing something, grow the stones to admit you're doing it before opening your flapping piehole.
You're a couple days late cupcake. The board passed you, and your illiteracy by days ago. There's a topic of this thread... See if you can find it. Maybe an adult will help you identify key words, phrases, and context. Good luck!

Good Day Matthew. Nice avatar you are using now. Since this particular post strayed off topic I figured I would use it this fashion to you. As you know the rulze we post by inform us that we should check that there are not other posts which are the topics of other at least recent topics posted. This one concerning bringing back extinct species is close to what I wish to propose at least in a general sense.
I am not familiar with any studies or projects which deal with my subject and therefore thought you might, maybe, in your search for scientific news had come across any conversation concerning the study advanced humanity existing in the very distant past. Science pegs the age of the earth at about 7 billion years, give or take, or about half way through it's life cycle do to our sun's own life span. It is estimated that in about another 7 billion years, our sun will self destruct and in the process torch every thing with in the galaxy. Since 1 billion years is the equivalent 1000 million years it stands to reason that 7 billion years is the equivalent 7000 million years. Putting that into perspective, that is the amount of dollars which our president is reputed to have a credit line for. However I drift from my topic and apologize. Do you think it possible that over the last 7000 million years, give or take, that a more intelligent civilization, than the current, could have existed on our planet earth and that civilization for some reason became extinct? That time, moving on as it does, has reintroduced civilization along with the theories which current thinkers believe created the current crop of humankind. Could we have existed during say a 1000 million period prior to this period of 1000 million years we currently occupy. Perhaps the crashes by comets predicted have done so a very long time ago say 15/20 million years ago. Perhaps somewhere on earth is the evidence and it has not been located as we are too busy concerning ourselves with the future which has yet to arrive. This concept or thinking has been driving me bat shit for some time now as I try to rationalize 7000 million years and attempt to equate that with a mankind of a lousy life time of 50,000 lousy years. I mean 50 thousand lousy years compared to seven, one thousand million years is simply a joke. So I am picking your brain to see if you are aware of studies trying to truthfully determine, have there been prior intelligent life forms, or civilizations on planet earth. Perhaps mankind has already been to Mar's in his attempt to get into space travel and maybe mankind left the proverbial coke can on Mars. Just sayin. I amso IR P.S. No in reference to the original question you asked. Every thing passes, sooner or later. Why put them through further pee, pain and extreme mental anguish. I am also not in favor of a Fountain of Youth either. 80 to 100 years is more than enough time to screw things up, which people have a habit of doing the more involved they get.

Last edited:
Would you support bringing back extinct animals? I think it would be cool to have a huge reserve of about 20 million acres where we put all these wonderful animals.

Here is where I got the idea
Watch Prehistoric Park Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free
Evolution requires the old to die and make room for the new. If cave men still existed where would we be. We need them to become extinct and get the fuck out of the way of the future.

There is no future, slyhunter, only yesterday and today. The past is stored knowledge, today is current knowledge and tomorrow is unknown until experienced and at that point the past. You sound angry, lighten up! And what is this "we" stuff. You sound like some one who espouses nuking North Korea. "We" should nuke the jerk when you know very well it will not be you nuking or fighting. Get off the 'we' crap.

Forum List

Back