Would you support bringing back extinct animals

The thylocene is a deserving candidate; as it was intentionally wiped out by man, within the last hundred years or so no less

Would you support bringing back extinct animals? I think it would be cool to have a huge reserve of about 20 million acres where we put all these wonderful animals.

Here is where I got the idea
Watch Prehistoric Park Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

funny-science-dinosaur-trex-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Lets see if they can bring back Mammoths first, which is probably the first and easiest for them. They have frozen samples, and have similar existing species to use as a basis/carrier.

Lets see if they can bring back Mammoths first, which is probably the first and easiest for them. They have frozen samples, and have similar existing species to use as a basis/carrier.
There isn't any habitat for mammoths. There is for the thylocene.

There isn't any habitat for mammoths. There is for the thylocene.

I think people would be more comfortable re-introducing non-carnivores first. And I doubt you would release Thylacines into the wild, they would have to be protected in a park, just like Mammoths would.

Siberia has plenty of room. So does the Canadian Arctic.

Only bring back Jackelopes and Snipes

I miss snipe hunts.
Took my daughter and a few of her friends on one at the on-base camp grounds at Camp Pendleton when they were about 8.....I could hear all the retired military guys camping around us snickering as we went by and giving me a "thumbs up".

Only bring back Jackelopes and Snipes

I miss snipe hunts.
Took my daughter and a few of her friends on one at the on-base camp grounds at Camp Pendleton when they were about 8.....I could hear all the retired military guys camping around us snickering as we went by and giving me a "thumbs up".

It was a Boy Scout Tradition for me, We always took the new Webelos on a snipe hunt, at night. Basically 200 yard diameter circles around the campsite.

Would you support bringing back extinct animals? I think it would be cool to have a huge reserve of about 20 million acres where we put all these wonderful animals.

Here is where I got the idea
Watch Prehistoric Park Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

Why? Unless they were hunted to extinction, like the passenger pigeon, they're extinct for a reason, and aren't lefties always all concerned with man not interfering with Mother Earth, or Gaiea, or whatever?

Nothing has gone extinct yet that I would ever miss.

My cat is my own personal sabre tooth tiger.
PATROLLING09.JPG

The thylocene is a deserving candidate; as it was intentionally wiped out by man, within the last hundred years or so no less

. . . And why, exactly, was it "intentionally" wiped out?
To keep them from killing sheep which were imported into their native environment.

So probably, reintroducing them still isn't going to work out well.
If you bothered to read my initial post on the subject; I made it quite clear that it would do no good to reintroduce species, without having a habitat they could survive in.
Captain obvious saves the day again...

To keep them from killing sheep which were imported into their native environment.

If you bothered to read my initial post on the subject; I made it quite clear that it would do no good to reintroduce species, without having a habitat they could survive in.

Yes, and then you suggested that this critter should be reintroduced' or at least, that's what English-speaking people would assume "deserving candidate" to mean.

Captain Oblivious steps on his johnson again . . .

Yes, and then you suggested that this critter should be reintroduced' or at least, that's what English-speaking people would assume "deserving candidate" to mean.

Your an idiot... Let me guess... Democrat?

No, if I were a Democrat, I would be unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're".

No, if I were a Democrat, I would be unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're".
Look dipshit. You hastily ran your mouth, and got called on it. It's not the end of the world. Own your shit. Then get back on topic.

Look dipshit. You hastily ran your mouth, and got called on it. It's not the end of the world. Own your shit. Then get back on topic.

Look, dipshit. You need to save your projection for your group therapy. This isn't the place for it. I'm very sorry that you embarrassed yourself, but there is no world in which you are going to be able to convince people that the exact opposite of reality happened here.

In the interest of not being bored by your stupidity any longer, I will graciously accept your surrender. Move along, and next time you want to propose doing something, grow the stones to admit you're doing it before opening your flapping piehole.

Forum List

Back