Would You Save Your Dog?

Save a dog and it will be grateful, lick your hand, stand by your side forever more. Save a human and you will be sued for making the human uncomfortable in your lifesaving. The human will take your home, your business and anything you might have in the future. I'd save the dog and keep it.

Everything you say may be true.

But you miss the point. You are responsible only for what you do....not for what the other individual does.

I would hope that in any event I do what is right.
And saving a human being would be the right thing.
What that person does afterwards is between them and their God....or their karma...whatever you believe.

Letting a person die and keeping the dog....you'd have to live with that.

Save a dog and it will be grateful, lick your hand, stand by your side forever more. Save a human and you will be sued for making the human uncomfortable in your lifesaving. The human will take your home, your business and anything you might have in the future. I'd save the dog and keep it.

I realize the point you're trying to make and there is merit in it but Christ, our example, healed the sick and the blind; removed demons from the possessed; and brought the dead to life. His historical actions always included humans yet I can't think of a single instance when He did the same for animals. Ultimately, He sacrificed Himself for the benefit of humans and one of His two great Commandments was to "love our neighbors." So, with that in mind, I would still have to consider the human soul to be at a higher level than an animal.

Kinda ironic when holocaust deniers and Nazi sympathizers write about religion.

For clarity, so that I might address you correctly, are you an imbecile or a liar?

You seem to be suggesting that I denied the Holocaust...as you did yesterday.

If one had even a modicum of comprehension, the thread I authored,

The Holocaust Where Are All of the Bodies US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

says exactly the opposite.

So....which is it? Imbecile or liar?

Or both.

But you miss the point. You are responsible only for what you do....not for what the other individual does.

What that person does afterwards is between them and their God....or their karma...whatever you believe.

I could live with that just fine. Not a bit of regret.

Do extremist have the inane inability to write coherent well thought out articles, or are they always juxtaposed and sketchy on facts and never the correct fashion of article writing using names and quote features like reputable media does?

I realize the point you're trying to make and there is merit in it but Christ, our example, healed the sick and the blind; removed demons from the possessed; and brought the dead to life. His historical actions always included humans yet I can't think of a single instance when He did the same for animals. Ultimately, He sacrificed Himself for the benefit of humans and one of His two great Commandments was to "love our neighbors." So, with that in mind, I would still have to consider the human soul to be at a higher level than an animal.

You are certainly entitled. I do not consider humans as a higher level than animals. Humans are defective animals. Jesus came for the benefit of humans because animals, already moral and sinless didn't need Him.

You are certainly entitled. I do not consider humans as a higher level than animals. Humans are defective animals. Jesus came for the benefit of humans because animals, already moral and sinless didn't need Him.
That's why I married an animal after so many flawed women I was married to failed..

I could live with that just fine. Not a bit of regret.

And that's where we differ.

Do extremist have the inane inability to write coherent well thought out articles, or are they always juxtaposed and sketchy on facts and never the correct fashion of article writing using names and quote features like reputable media does?

"innate"....not "inane."

BTW.....your not being able to understand a post does not reflect on what a normal, educated, person would be able to glean.

Would You Save Your Dog?

without question i would save our dog

or any of our pets for that matter

as for the lady in the video she is either a nutjob

or she is one abusive chic abusing her pet for years

Dogs are better than people.

I would literally kill anyone who harmed one of my dogs.

My earlier statement was based on my mistaken belief that you were a Christian. I was trying to appeal to your Christian nature but if you're not a Christian then I can clearly see why you would reject my statement. My bad.

"innate"....not "inane."

BTW.....your not being able to understand a post does not reflect on what a normal, educated, person would be able to glean.

LOL. It's Moonblow ... can't expect much else. :ack-1:

I don't have a dog, they're way too stupid and bark way too much. So no, dogs are not worth saving. Ever.

My dog or a total stranger? My dog first. I'm part of his pack and he's part of my family.

My earlier statement was based on my mistaken belief that you were a Christian. I was trying to appeal to your Christian nature but if you're not a Christian then I can clearly see why you would reject my statement. My bad.

I can be a Christian who loves animals. I can be a Christian who loves animals more than people since all are God's creatures, except for liberals who are the spawn of hell. Now suppose you let your beloved dog die, the dog that was faithful to you and would lay down his life for yours without thinking about it, and the person you saved was a liberal. Wouldn't you feel terrible about that? I would save my dog because my dog and I have an absolute unshakable bond. We trust one another. Either one of us would die for the other. That's an obligation that I have to my dog and my dog has to me.

I would save a strange dog rather than a strange person. It has a greater worth in the world than a person. God loves animals, Jesus blessed them. St. Francis of Assisi blessed them, the same as others bless people. I pick my loyalties carefully and human beings have none.

Forum List

Back