Would You Lock Your Doors

Many current cars and trucks have a personalization button or feature on them. You can set the lock feature to happen at 35mph, going out of park, when the key is inserted into the ignition or only when you use the lock button. Unlocking has the same options.

As to personal safety issues, I say follow your instincts if you feel threatened.

Ravi, what would cause you greater concern: the Rebel flag or the Swastika?
It would depend on where I was at the time. Here, the rebel flag. In Germany, the swastika.

Chances are you'd have nothing to fear from a Swastika in Germany as they're banned from being displayed in public. In my opinion, you probably wouldn't have much to fear from seeing a Rebel flag being displayed in a car in America, as most of the people who fly them only do so to indicate to other, likeminded folks that they're part of the 'club', as it were. In all honesty, you should be more wary of vehicles whose occupants are playing gangsta rap than drivers who display the Rebel flag.

It would depend on where I was at the time. Here, the rebel flag. In Germany, the swastika.

Chances are you'd have nothing to fear from a Swastika in Germany as they're banned from being displayed in public. In my opinion, you probably wouldn't have much to fear from seeing a Rebel flag being displayed in a car in America, as most of the people who fly them only do so to indicate to other, likeminded folks that they're part of the 'club', as it were. In all honesty, you should be more wary of vehicles whose occupants are playing gangsta rap than drivers who display the Rebel flag.
Often, they are doing both.

Doing what, exactly?

Doing what, exactly?
Playing rap and flying their stupid flag.

Rebel flags on trucks? Really, those guys lock THEIR doors up here. I know a few who have "lost" those flags.

Doing what, exactly?

If they're playing rap music and flying the Rebel flag then you really don't have anything to worry about.

Doing what, exactly?

If they're playing rap music and flying the Rebel flag then you really don't have anything to worry about.

Doing what, exactly?

I was disturbed to see a high riding pickup with monster tires pull into the 7-11 recently blasting hip-hop shit. That crap has pervaded every corner thanks to dumbass twerp wiggers.

So...are there a lot of incidents of rebel-flag draped trucks dragging motorists out of their cars and beating the shit of them?

No?

That's what I thought. Ravi is just race baiting again. Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

:rolleyes: you wonder why she calls you babble...

hypno-swirl.jpg

Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

It's because neither of you understand what anyone of fair to middling intellect says. It sounds like "babble" to dogs and the hopelessly retarded.

So...are there a lot of incidents of rebel-flag draped trucks dragging motorists out of their cars and beating the shit of them?

No?

That's what I thought. Ravi is just race baiting again. Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

:rolleyes: you wonder why she calls you babble...

hypno-swirl.jpg

Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

It's because neither of you understand what anyone of fair to middling intellect says. It sounds like "babble" to dogs and the hopelessly retarded.

It's OK, Koshergirl. Ravi and Valerie are just trying to convince themselves that Blacks and border hoppers aren't responsible for most of America's carjackings. Much the same as English liberals are trying to convince themselves that the recent case of a Muslim pedophile gang that exclusively targeted White girls isn't really that big a deal.

if you were sitting at a stop light and a pick up truck with a rebel flag pulled up beside you?

Only if he was playing the banjo at the red light and spitting tobbaco at his dog.

if you were sitting at a stop light and a pick up truck with a rebel flag pulled up beside you?

Only if he was playing the banjo at the red light and spitting tobbaco at his dog.

Josey Wales didn't play the banjo...

thats funny, i was thinking about the same image. good movie. Actually though, if I could hear the empty beer cans rolling on the floorboard as the truck stops, I'd lock the doors, if hes playing the banjo, id probably just roll up the window

Doing what, exactly?

I was disturbed to see a high riding pickup with monster tires pull into the 7-11 recently blasting hip-hop shit. That crap has pervaded every corner thanks to dumbass twerp wiggers.

fo shizzle...

Forum List

Back