Would You Lock Your Doors

if you were sitting at a stop light and a pick up truck with a rebel flag pulled up beside you?

I always drive with my doors locked, no matter where I am. After a couple of friends got carjacked in the late 90s, I adopted that policy.
Would you double check to make certain they were locked?

No. I lock the car before I turn it on. Unless they were actually threatening me, I wouldn't care what they drive and how its decorated.

Don't doors lock automatically when you drive off? Mine do.
I always unlock them after they auto lock in case I end up in a canal.

As I don't drive around with Teddy Kennedy, I'm not at all worried about ending up in a canal.

Just sayin'.
You also don't live in South Florida. Lots of cars end up in canals...

A lot of Very Old People who shouldn't be driving?
No, all ages. But I would say mostly teens. Car dealers even give out little tools to break windows if you find yourself in that situation.

Don't doors lock automatically when you drive off? Mine do.

As I don't drive around with Teddy Kennedy, I'm not at all worried about ending up in a canal.

Just sayin'.

No, all ages. But I would say mostly teens. Car dealers even give out little tools to break windows if you find yourself in that situation.

Insuring a teenage driver must cost a small fortune!

Just sayin'.

Insuring a teenage driver must cost a small fortune!
Especially the ones driving pick ups with rebel flags :lol:

So...are there a lot of incidents of rebel-flag draped trucks dragging motorists out of their cars and beating the shit of them?

No?

That's what I thought. Ravi is just race baiting again. Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

Which one of these was sporting a rebel flag?

"The victim was seated in her vehicle when she was approached by a younger looking, light-skinned black male armed with a gray semi-automatic handgun. The male ordered her out of the vehicle at gunpoint and then left in the vehicle, according to police.
Police said there was a second black male on scene and he left the area in a compact, black sedan."

Probably the victim.

Independence police looking for suspects after armed carjacking - KSHB.com

So...are there a lot of incidents of rebel-flag draped trucks dragging motorists out of their cars and beating the shit of them?

No?

That's what I thought. Ravi is just race baiting again. Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

:rolleyes: you wonder why she calls you babble...

hypno-swirl.jpg

Trying to make us forget that almost all carjackings are by black dudes.

My car auto locks and I immediately UNlock it. I don't like that function. Canal or no canal. Then again, I don't live in an area where it is needed, either.

In answer to the question....No.

Forum List

Back