Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

as opposed to getting paid for their sound recordings?? are you having a brain blip today?

*Edit* And just for the fun of it, why don't you tell us what PAYS for touring acts? Hint: Pre-royalty income from record sales.

Ticket sales PAYS for touring acts. I mean, clay fucking aiken sure can charge 300 bucks per seat the day before the rolling stones, STILL TOURING MIGHT I ADD, show...

and, yes, as opposed to getting paid for the same system that, again, brought to us the payolla scandal. Feel free to tell me what kind of a fucking travesty it was to keep record companies to use their position and influence to release sup-par shit then too.

bwhahahahahahahah!
If there has ever been a tell for when you know you've been fucking pwned its...
a meaningless rant...
with...
lots of white space...
and....
wait for it...
a whole shitload of these guys.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHA!

naw.. THATS just when im having the most fun!

But, if that's what your selena fan club senses are telling you then I guess I'd better avoid meeting you at a hotel.

:eusa_dance:

but shogie isn't. ;)

and if robin hood were around today, he would be reviled by the right as a communist. :eusa_dance:

Well, actually, given that Im the only one not trying to validate robbing the fucking welfare system over downloaded mp3s...

I mean, POACHING in the King's forrest IS a crime, right Jilly?

Ticket sales PAYS for touring acts. I mean, clay fucking aiken sure can charge 300 bucks per seat the day before the rolling stones, STILL TOURING MIGHT I ADD, show...

and, yes, as opposed to getting paid for the same system that, again, brought to us the payolla scandal. Feel free to tell me what kind of a fucking travesty it was to keep record companies to use their position and influence to release sup-par shit then too.

they wouldn't get to pay for their recording time... to sell the DVD's ... to have something to tour with... BUT FOR THE RECORD COMPANIES.

But again, just because shogie doesn't like something that happened in the 1950's, gives you the right to steal from them?

So it's ok to steal milk because the dairy industry has fixed prices in the past?

And the meat industry because a few mad cows got into the market place.

You're totally out in the stratosphere in this one. :clap2:

I think Shogie is stealing his paycheck at this very moment.

believe it or not, i've hired 3 people already this morning and will hire 2 more this afternoon.

I guess talking shit on the net is one of the perks of not having to rationalize screwing welfare after working to rise out of poverty.

Well, actually, given that Im the only one not trying to validate robbing the fucking welfare system over downloaded mp3s...

I'm not either fuckface. I'm correctly identifying them both as theft. Perhaps you could try for once in your life to demonstrate the slightest bit of intellectual honesty and acknowledge that I've not ONCE made any attempt to validate welfare fraud. Not once. :eusa_naughty:

I mean, POACHING in the King's forrest IS a crime, right Jilly?

I don't think I validated stealing from the welfare system either. In fact, I do believe I said "stealing is stealing".

*sigh*

you just keep flailing...

Shogun - Exhibit A in support of the thesis that atheism necessarily leads to a warped sense of morality...or none at all. :eusa_whistle:

they wouldn't get to pay for their recording time... to sell the DVD's ... to have something to tour with... BUT FOR THE RECORD COMPANIES.
But again, just because shogie doesn't like something that happened in the 1950's, gives you the right to steal from them?
So it's ok to steal milk because the dairy industry has fixed prices in the past?
And the meat industry because a few mad cows got into the market place.
You're totally out in the stratosphere in this one. :clap2:

yea jill.. its probably only the sales of stones records that allows them back into the fucking studio.

yup. I mean, thankfully, there has NEVER been a case of a record company fucking an artist either!

If the dairy were passing off watered down milk, and the USDA rotten meat as a product then people will do whta they need to do. I realize that you probably represent the music industry so feel free to let them know that my dick is on the list of pensises they can suck while they continue to scream the same ole trite bullshit that we heard in the 80s when blank tapes hit the market.

Until then, I guess it's a fucking shame that Ashlee Simpson can't sit back on her ass while the STONES, for fucks sake, make my point in their eternal touring. Artists really are just the face du jour of a fashionable industry, jill.

:thup:

I'm not either fuckface. I'm correctly identifying them both as theft. Perhaps you could try for once in your life to demonstrate the slightest bit of intellectual honesty and acknowledge that I've not ONCE made any attempt to validate welfare fraud. Not once. :eusa_naughty:

au contraire.. it seems that you hve no problem equating the theft of music from the theft of taxes for social programs, dude. Polish your own turd if ya need to but making an equvilent arguement between mp3s and fucking WELFARE FRAUD is beyond pathetic.

He's definitely bi polar and probably a sociopath as well:D

I don't think I validated stealing from the welfare system either. In fact, I do believe I said "stealing is stealing".

*sigh*

you just keep flailing...

Hey, WHO pays to put deer in the forest, Jill? right? stealing IS stealing, eh?

indeed, tell me another one about flailing.

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Shogun - Exhibit A in support of the thesis that atheism necessarily leads to a warped sense of morality...or none at all. :eusa_whistle:

HA!

oh, I KNOW!

because IM the crazy one for seeing a difference between robbing a starving fucking kid of gov peanut butter and using a bit torrent file!

:rofl::rofl:

Hey, how many kids can I blow up with a car bomb if I litter? I mean, I'll shred the paper towel and make a bigger mess if necessary!

:rofl:

If YOU can't figure out what I mean by MTV, you know, MUSIC TELEVISION while posting a video of a fucking performance FARCE where the latest packaged turd proves what kind of bullshit you pay for with your CD money then so be it. It's not like you to address an argument when trembling in the presence of a man anyway.

Your a man?

I'm just hysterical over how you can justify stealing people's work because you think MTV performers suck.

:rofl:

au contraire.. it seems that you hve no problem equating the theft of music from the theft of taxes for social programs, dude. Polish your own turd if ya need to but making an equvilent arguement between mp3s and fucking WELFARE FRAUD is beyond pathetic.

That's not the same as validating...retard!

You're the one attempting to validate theft, not me. But by your insanely retarded logic, you think because I equate theft with theft, I'm validating all theft since YOU think some theft is acceptable. You can't even separate my position from yours...that's truly pathetic.

You are engaging in so much moral relativism that your head must be spinning.

indeed, so too must the legal system that puts a different weight on stealing mp3s and robbing welfare too, eh?

:rofl::rofl:

keep trying, jill. you'll lose this one just like Larz did.

Forum List

Back