Would You Correc The Gay Gene???

I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

How do you 'correct' a gene? Please elaborate.

Well, the nano-tech can help. But ever since Aaron screwed up their programming code they haven't been too friendly to deal with. Proceed with caution.

Who is Aaron?

Aaron is the one who wrote the code that was hijacked for the nano-tech's operating system. Him, and his wife Priscilla.

I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

Well, the nano-tech can help. But ever since Aaron screwed up their programming code they haven't been too friendly to deal with. Proceed with caution.

Who is Aaron?

Aaron is the one who wrote the code that was hijacked for the nano-tech's operating system. Him, and his wife Priscilla.
Turn off the Matrix

Who is Aaron?

Turn off the Matrix

Try again.

Who is Aaron?

Ah. I see.

Who is Aaron?

Turn off the Matrix

Try again.
There is no spoon

I found your post defective. :cool:

Oh no wait sorry. I meant stupid. Really really stupid.
This is the grade school level response I've become accustomed to reading from you.

A grade school opinion deserves a grade school response.
My opinion is no damn different than yours you moron.

You said YES to prevent teasing. I just said yes.

You are a total moron

You also went out of your way to call gay people defective. In my opinion that's inexcusable. And akin to calling a "black" gene defective.
Black is a color.
Homosexuality is a defect.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed
Lot of defects out there. Red haired, left handed, blue eyed. Or are those not defects after all?

This is the grade school level response I've become accustomed to reading from you.

You are a total moron

You also went out of your way to call gay people defective. In my opinion that's inexcusable. And akin to calling a "black" gene defective.
Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

I'm glad I know now where you draw the line for discrimination. I hope no gay people have the awful misfortune of running into you.

You are a total moron

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

I'm glad I know now where you draw the line for discrimination. I hope no gay people have the awful misfortune of running into you.
My doughty is bi.

You remain an idiot.

You are a total moron

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

Running into? Running over is more like it, and then backing up to check.

You are a total moron

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

My doughty is bi.

You remain an idiot.

Yea like shootspeeders best friend is black :cool:

You are a total moron

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

My doughty is bi.

You remain an idiot.

I don't lie on here. That would be stupid considering there is nothing to gain from it.
She was in an "alternate" lifestyle for about 4 or 5 years. It went south about a month ago and she is now back home rebuilding.
What you believe or don't believe is irrelevant

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

My doughty is bi.

You remain an idiot.

I don't lie on here. That would be stupid considering there is nothing to gain from it.
She was in an "alternate" lifestyle for about 4 or 5 years. It went south about a month ago and she is now back home rebuilding.

That's not what I meant at all. Just because you love someone who may or may not be gay doesn't make it okay for you to label a whole group of people as defective.

Black is a color.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

My doughty is bi.

You remain an idiot.

That's not what I meant at all. Just because you love someone who may or may not be gay doesn't make it okay for you to label a whole group of people as defective.
You're a bit slow tonight.

I labeled the gene (if one exists) defective.

I also labeled the gene that causes diabetes or cancer as a defect.

Doesn't make fags any more defective than it does a cancer patient

There is no hate in my post or opinion. If you weren't such a sensitive sissy boy that would be obvious

You are a total moron

Your opinion is based on what?

I hate to break it to you but gay is clearly a 'defect.' Our bodies were meant to operate in a specific way and homosexuality is against that operation. Homosexual individuals cannot have children naturally (unless they directly go against that part of themselves). Such is facing reality, not a sign of hate. If your sensibilities cannot handle reality that is no one else problem but your own.

Genes that cause people to be black, white or any other color are not defects but natural defenses those people developed in their own societies. Being black or white does not stop you from procreating or accomplishing anything. Being gay DIRECTLY impedes a core tenant in life: procreation.

I am left handed.

If I could cure my left handedness I don't think I would do so.

It's far more likely that homosexuality stems from something chemical rather than genetic, and that this is probably determined by the presence or absence of a certain "chemical compositions" during very specific points of early development.

If they desired it sure. But there is no way I would compel anyone to do anything. I'm not a dictator. Are you?

Forum List

Back