Would You Correc The Gay Gene???

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

Wouldn't that actually be considered the humane thing to do?

No. Nothing wrong with a little variety, and interior decorating.

Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way.

This is a false premise.

Only if you eliminate the premise which includes the word "if".

It is a legitimate question.

I look at it this way

My unborn child is tested and the Doctor tells me it will be born gay but there is a treatment that can reverse it, what do you do?

OP, was that your intent?

If you

This is a false premise.

I look at it this way

My unborn child is tested and the Doctor tells me it will be born gay but there is a treatment that can reverse it, what do you do?

But, who wouldn't want an absolutely fabulous gay baby??

This is a false premise.

I look at it this way

I'd reverse it because that way I'm saving him/her from the torment of millions of bastards who'd like to drive them towards suicide.

This is a false premise.

I look at it this way

I'd reverse it because that way I'm saving him/her from the torment of millions of bastards who'd like to drive them towards suicide.

I'd take whatever I got and love him or her unconditionally. :thup:

Meh leave it up to the individual
That's patently stupid. If it's in the genes from birth who's going to ask the infant what their choice is. Then who's going to decipher the cries to determine their answer?

Just eliminate the defective gene for Christ's sake
What makes you think it's defective? Nature is funny that way.

That's patently stupid. If it's in the genes from birth who's going to ask the infant what their choice is. Then who's going to decipher the cries to determine their answer?

The gene's of birth?????

I guess I didn't read the OP closely enough. In that case gramps refer to my other post where I'd reverse the gene to protect the child from assholes and bastards who want to viciously torment them for being "defective."

The gene's of birth?????

I guess I didn't read the OP closely enough. In that case gramps refer to my other post where I'd reverse the gene to protect the child from assholes and bastards who want to viciously torment them for being "defective."
The fag gene is no different than the diabetic gene or cancer gene. Eliminate them all if given the chance.

Would you allow a child of your own to be gay if you could prevent it? I think not. I can't imagine any parent would.

Would you allow a child of your own to be gay if you could prevent it? I think not. I can't imagine any parent would.
Not a problem. I like gay kids. Just like other kids, but better dressed.

The gene's of birth?????

That's right, blame everyone else for your decisions.

The gene's of birth?????

The fag gene is no different than the diabetic gene or cancer gene. Eliminate them all if given the chance.

I don't think I'd like to have a beer with you anymore gramps. :cool:

The gene's of birth?????

That's right, blame everyone else for your decisions.

Care to clarify? Because you made zero sense there.

The gene's of birth?????

First, let's eliminate your piece-of-shit gene.

Forum List

Back