Would You Correc The Gay Gene???

Meh leave it up to the individual
That's patently stupid. If it's in the genes from birth who's going to ask the infant what their choice is. Then who's going to decipher the cries to determine their answer?

Just eliminate the defective gene for Christ's sake

The gene's of birth?????

I guess I didn't read the OP closely enough. In that case gramps refer to my other post where I'd reverse the gene to protect the child from assholes and bastards who want to viciously torment them for being "defective."
The fag gene is no different than the diabetic gene or cancer gene. Eliminate them all if given the chance.

I don't think I'd like to have a beer with you anymore gramps. :cool:
Am I supposed to care?

Meh leave it up to the individual
That's patently stupid. If it's in the genes from birth who's going to ask the infant what their choice is. Then who's going to decipher the cries to determine their answer?

Just eliminate the defective gene for Christ's sake

The gene's of birth?????

I guess I didn't read the OP closely enough. In that case gramps refer to my other post where I'd reverse the gene to protect the child from assholes and bastards who want to viciously torment them for being "defective."
The fag gene is no different than the diabetic gene or cancer gene. Eliminate them all if given the chance.

First, let's eliminate your piece-of-shit gene.
Too late

HEY LET'S THROW A TWIST INTO THIS!!!

ATTENTION MORALLY SUPERIOR CONSERVATIVES!!!!

If life begins at conception and God created that baby with a gay gene, would you undo his work and risk eternal damnation???
Yes

God isn't real

Ah so you just hate them gays for the hell of it then!

What character! :clap2:

If life begins at conception and God created that baby with a gay gene, would you undo his work and risk eternal damnation???
Yes

God isn't real

There is no hate in my post or opinion. If you weren't such a sensitive sissy boy that would be obvious

Let's also add:

Chili dogs will cause premature labor, unless washed down with a 20 oz of cream soda. And the cabbie has a pet reindeer, but only if the day is Thursday and you ask him before noon.

How you gonna deal with gays, now!?!

I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

How do you 'correct' a gene? Please elaborate.

It isn't a gene, but more a genetic precursor.

Last edited:

Yes

God isn't real

There is no hate in my post or opinion. If you weren't such a sensitive sissy boy that would be obvious

I found your post defective. :cool:

Oh no wait sorry. I meant stupid. Really really stupid.

I support gay rights and I fully support gay marriage, but I do have a question for gay right advocates. The argument is always that gays don't choose it, it chooses them. Meaning it's in there genes and it wires them that way. No saying it's a disease, but scientist are working with DNA to cure genetic diseases.

So the question is, if we could "cure" the gay strain in the DNA would you do it?

Well, the nano-tech can help. But ever since Aaron screwed up their programming code they haven't been too friendly to deal with. Proceed with caution.

Sorry, you can't do it yourself based on items bought at Radio Shack and GNC.

Well, the nano-tech can help. But ever since Aaron screwed up their programming code they haven't been too friendly to deal with. Proceed with caution.

Who is Aaron?

Yes

God isn't real

This is the grade school level response I've become accustomed to reading from you.

Yes

God isn't real

This is the grade school level response I've become accustomed to reading from you.

A grade school opinion deserves a grade school response.

Yes

God isn't real

My opinion is no damn different than yours you moron.

You said YES to prevent teasing. I just said yes.

You are a total moron

You are a total moron

You also went out of your way to call gay people defective. In my opinion that's inexcusable. And akin to calling a "black" gene defective.

You are a total moron

You also went out of your way to call gay people defective. In my opinion that's inexcusable. And akin to calling a "black" gene defective.
Black is a color.
Homosexuality is a defect.
You are an idiot.

Class dismissed

Forum List

Back