Would you buy a car without looking under the hood, and the sales man say's"Trust Me"

You who voted for Obama knew very little to nothing about what kind of hope and change he was going to do.
It was never delved into very deeply at all about what changes he was going to make.

Anyone who thinks it should only take 4 years, 2 of which were OBSTRUCTED at every turn by con's in Congress, to undo 8 years of major bs by the previous joke of a pres (shrub) is simply delusional as well as clueless.

Romney was pretty much a moderate while being a Governor. The crazy extreme righties are forcing him to pick up and appeal to the Tea Party. So the guy keeps making major mistakes and taking it back a few hours later.

Well the crazy extreme lefties didn't have to force obama to pick and appeal to them..He is ONE OF THEM

My guess is the answer is No. But you hate the Black sports car so much in the lot that your willing to take a chance and get a major lemon.

No seriously why would you vote for someone who doesn't want to tell you anything about how he is planning on screwing you over after he gets your vote.

I know more about the dishwasher I just bought than what I know about what Romney's plans are.

Four years ago, a lot of people bought a 2008 Obama. It was smooth, sleek, and a different color. The 2008 Obama screamed "Buy me!".

The problem was that not enough people checked under-the-hood, and not enough people worried about QUALITY.

The 2008 Obama is now four years old, and it has proven to be nothing more than the "Yugo" of the 21st century.

The 2008 Obama has been VERY expensive to operate, especially since gas prices have DOUBLED in the past four years.

The 2008 Obama has had numerous issues with quality and dependability.

Fortunately, the warranty on the 2008 Obama expires this year, and it's time to trade this CLUNKER in for a new model with a proven track record.

:D

You bet.

Time for another change. LOL

Forum List

Back