Would you buy a car without looking under the hood, and the sales man say's"Trust Me"

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
My guess is the answer is No. But you hate the Black sports car so much in the lot that your willing to take a chance and get a major lemon.

No seriously why would you vote for someone who doesn't want to tell you anything about how he is planning on screwing you over after he gets your vote.

I know more about the dishwasher I just bought than what I know about what Romney's plans are.

Romney has no plan. He is telling you all what you want to hear, to get your vote. After he is in the White House, goodbye America.

My guess is the answer is No. But you hate the Black sports car so much in the lot that your willing to take a chance and get a major lemon.

No seriously why would you vote for someone who doesn't want to tell you anything about how he is planning on screwing you over after he gets your vote.

I know more about the dishwasher I just bought than what I know about what Romney's plans are.

And we know 10x's more about Romney's plans than we do Obama's. We learned that when he whispered to Demitri Medvedev that he will give Vladamir Putin everything he wants if Putin would just wait until after the election so he no longer has to worry about being accountable to the American people.

Talk about getting a lemon... that's exactly what the Dumbocrats gave us 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Romney has no plan. He is telling you all what you want to hear, to get your vote. After he is in the White House, goodbye America.

Romney has no plan says the Australian idiot who has no voice in America, has no influence in America, and has no vote in America.

This is the US message board - go find an Aussie message board for your idiocy.

Romney has no plan says the Australian idiot who has no voice in America, has no influence in America, and has no vote in America.

Haven't you ever heard of people having more knowledge while observing and not being so emotionally attached.
This forum is open to everyone, I do not see US citizens only do you?

Amen!

Haven't you ever heard of people having more knowledge while observing and not being so emotionally attached.
This forum is open to everyone, I do not see US citizens only do you?

American exceptionalism at work.
Exceptionally arrogant.

It is good to note that none of these exceptional Americans ever post storys critical of other countrys in the world.

Last edited:
Romney has said "trust me" before. It was when he was asked about paying Massachusetts taxes. Turns out that trusting him was a bad gamble...

Here's What Happened The Last Time Mitt Romney Refused To Release His Tax Returns

He's flip flopped on just about every issue you can name since his time as Governor and now he tells the American people to "trust him, he's got a plan" (that he won't share with anyone)

We tried that 4 years ago. Didn't work out too well. I hope for a change.

Of course you knew absolutely nothing about Obama when you were brainwashed with the words Hope and Change but somehow now it is imperative that we know exactly what color underwear Romney is wearing... Even Tom Brokaw was saying in the hours after Obama got elected, "Who is Barack Obama?"... Hypocrite much?

you guys voted for a pig in a poke, but that was OK

Forum List

Back