Would you buy a car without looking under the hood, and the sales man say's"Trust Me"

I think Romney's stated positions are clear enough.

He has contempt for unions, workers, anybody who isn't wealthy, and everything involving the concept of social justice and democracy.

Given that his known POV blows chunks, I don't really need to know his secret agenda to make my decision in November.

I did. Called up dodge dealer told em what I wanted at what price and they did it.
Couldn't be happier.

Not too many people would do that tyrone unless if you have money to burn like elevator Romney.

ya right. And your boy tells everybody if they don't like the price of gasoline to go out and buy one that gets twice the mileage.
Heaven help the poor when granny gets her heating bill this winter, courtesy barrack hussein obama.
to bad we don't have a president that knows what spreadsheet is.
besides
there's been a lot of politicians richer that Romney. Kerry, Kennedy's, FDR.
sheesh even the kerry's invest in bain capital One of the dirty little secrets he left of his speech that he gave at zepplin field, nuremburg.

My guess is the answer is No. But you hate the Black sports car so much in the lot that your willing to take a chance and get a major lemon.

No seriously why would you vote for someone who doesn't want to tell you anything about how he is planning on screwing you over after he gets your vote.

I know more about the dishwasher I just bought than what I know about what Romney's plans are.

Well hell. Obama got elected and nobody to this day has actually looked under that hood.

The media with its slobbering love affair with Barry certainly hasn't dug into the guy.

Hell. They sent 200 reporters to Alaska to try and dig up any dirt on Palin that they could find. They sure haven't taken the same trouble with Barry Boy.

Oh wait. I forgot. He's half black and they love his ass. Never mind.

My guess is the answer is No. But you hate the Black sports car so much in the lot that your willing to take a chance and get a major lemon.

No seriously why would you vote for someone who doesn't want to tell you anything about how he is planning on screwing you over after he gets your vote.

I know more about the dishwasher I just bought than what I know about what Romney's plans are.

And we know 10's about Romney's plans than we do Obama's. We learned that when he whispered to Demitri Medvedev that he will give Vladamir Putin everything he wants if Putin would just wait until after the election so he no longer has to worry about being accountable to the American people.

Talk about getting a lemon... that's exactly what the Dumbocrats gave us 4 years ago.

You idiots really do live in a fantasy land bubble where no valid/legit info can get in don't ya!?!:badgrin: Romney has flip flopped so many times I lost track, and that was before he won the primary. Fool followed by fools!

Well as far as I'm concerned, Obama already screwed us over so I'll go with the chance Romney won't

And we know 10's about Romney's plans than we do Obama's. We learned that when he whispered to Demitri Medvedev that he will give Vladamir Putin everything he wants if Putin would just wait until after the election so he no longer has to worry about being accountable to the American people.

Talk about getting a lemon... that's exactly what the Dumbocrats gave us 4 years ago.

You idiots really do live in a fantasy land bubble where no valid/legit info can get in don't ya!?!:badgrin: Romney has flip flopped so many times I lost track, and that was before he won the primary. Fool followed by fools!
\

so were you one of those who was against God before you were for him

These people voted for a Junior Senator with no Experience in anything except how to read a good speech and they want to call other's FOOLS

ya gotta love it

Last edited:
These people voted for a Junior Senator with no Experience in anything except how to read a good speech and they want to call other's FOOLS

ya gotta love it

I wouldn't call you a fool. I actually have great respect for Fools.

I also wouldn't say that President Obama was a "Jr Senator with no experience" either. When elected President, Barack Obama already had eleven years as a legislator. There were actual examples of actual legislation that he had worked on (often WITH Republicans {cough, loose nukes, cough}.

Romney has said "trust me" before and it turned out he lied. Romney has switched positions on every single issue I can think of and still says "trust me"...and you do? Really?

What's your problem? They elected Obama four years ago with the same amount of information. Why is it an issue now?

What's your problem? They elected Obama four years ago with the same amount of information. Why is it an issue now?

It wasn't "the same amount" of information. President Obama had been an eleven year legislator. Oh yeah, and we saw his tax returns AND his fucking birth certificate.

So it's our fault you are too lazy to do your homework?

Oh and a sports car without an engine or brakes isnt a wise investment. We've had 4 years of that. Let's get the car that has shown it can be dependable through several decades of exceptional service and results.

Dude, you guys already bought the flashy looking car without "looking under the hood" back in 2008! The truth is, Barack Obama was ALWAYS unprepared to be President yet you guys chose him over someone like Hilary Clinton who had prepared her whole life for the job. Now you want to vote for him AGAIN when it's obvious he's been in way over his head from the start of this Administration?

Why would you vote for someone who hasn't had a viable plan for the last few YEARS?

It wasn't "the same amount" of information. President Obama had been an eleven year legislator. Oh yeah, and we saw his tax returns AND his fucking birth certificate.

And if you'd REALLY examined his record as a "legislator" you would have found that he really has no talent there at all. Go back and look at Barry's legislative record when he was in the Illinois State Senate. I think you'll find that he passed ZERO legislation that he sponsored for the first two years he was in the Illinois legislature. The only reason that changed was Emile Jones, the leader of Chicago's black political "machine" started letting Obama sign on to legislation that other Democrats had worked hard on. Barry doesn't know how to "legislate" because Barry's never been ABLE to craft a good bill. You want to know why Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi wrote the health care reform legislation and the stimulus while Barack Obama twiddled his thumbs in the Oval Office? It's quite simple really...they knew how to do it and he didn't.

Dude, you guys already bought the flashy looking car without "looking under the hood" back in 2008! The truth is, Barack Obama was ALWAYS unprepared to be President yet you guys chose him over someone like Hilary Clinton who had prepared her whole life for the job. Now you want to vote for him AGAIN when it's obvious he's been in way over his head from the start of this Administration?

Why would you vote for someone who hasn't had a viable plan for the last few YEARS?

Me is hoping Hilary will run in the next election, I bet she will.
We need a Pink Cadillac in the white house :lol:

ya gotta love it

I wouldn't call you a fool. I actually have great respect for Fools.

I also wouldn't say that President Obama was a "Jr Senator with no experience" either. When elected President, Barack Obama already had eleven years as a legislator. There were actual examples of actual legislation that he had worked on (often WITH Republicans {cough, loose nukes, cough}.

Romney has said "trust me" before and it turned out he lied. Romney has switched positions on every single issue I can think of and still says "trust me"...and you do? Really?

Voting Present isnt what I'd call an impressive record. One of the few things he did support strongly was letting a child who survives a botched abortion be left to die on the hospital floor... not really good legislation.

Please, find some actual examples of good legislation he worked on.

They elected Obama with less information.

No you're right. We know much more about Romney than Obama.

If your voting based on someones tax returns, you shouldn't be voting.

And Obama didnt release his birth certificate until Trump was considering getting into the GOP race last year. Not really a factor in last election.

The car you chose in 2008 was not only purchased without a test drive.... it was also never safety tested, seen, and nobody on the earth had actually seen it work the job it was intended to do... and 4 years later others watching you drive realize it is slower, gets less mileage, adds encumbering weight every day, only makes left turns, yet the manufacturing company buys off publications to tout how great it is hoping to sucker people again

So you just go right on talking while we laugh at your extreme bias

Forum List

Back