Would the World be a better Place if...

...everyone ACTED AS THOUGH:
  1. They believed in God,
  2. They believed in an afterlife,
  3. They believed that a virtuous life was rewarded in the afterlife,
  4. They believed that an evil life was punished in the afterlife, and
  5. Their assessment of virtue vs. evil was based on traditional western, Judeo-Christian principles?
So whether you believe in "god" or not, isn't it better to live as though you do?

Yes.

I agree.

"Man proposes, but God disposes

And that's that.Bless.

religious fanatics ...

1655128729186.png

never tire their remorseless endeavors.

In other words, you have no evidence to offer. Shocker!

You said "It was a Democrat member of Antifa that called out through the window for everyone to come inside." The article has no connections to Dems or Antifa. He claims he is an journalist. He may not have credentials but he received $90,000 for his video. Not a bad days work.

In other words, you have no evidence to offer. Shocker!

You said "It was a Democrat member of Antifa that called out through the window for everyone to come inside." The article has no connections to Dems or Antifa. He claims he is an journalist. He may not have credentials but he received $90,000 for his video. Not a bad days work.
Joining with Antifa isn't like joining a golfing club. You don't sign up and pay dues. You just show up looking stupid and start being a jerk beating people or helping people to break laws and destroy property. Sullivan is a BLM member-owner and the worst of them also associate with Antifa in their bullying and criminal attacks on conservatives. He's on tape instigating much. But, because he's Antifa-BLM, the liberal DA's and AG let him out while keeping others in jail without due process. Communist tyranny.

Joining with Antifa isn't like joining a golfing club. You don't sign up and pay dues. You just show up looking stupid and start being a jerk beating people or helping people to break laws and destroy property. Sullivan is a BLM member-owner and the worst of them also associate with Antifa in their bullying and criminal attacks on conservatives. He's on tape instigating much. But, because he's Antifa-BLM, the liberal DA's and AG let him out while keeping others in jail without due process. Communist tyranny.
Let me see if I understand your logic here (please correct me if I'm wrong):
  • If a journalist (as Sullivan claims he is) goes to a BLM rally he is a BLM member (owner?)
  • Since Sullivan is therefore a BLM member-owner he must also be Antifa
  • If a journalist goes to a Trump rally he is Antifa

Let me see if I understand your logic here (please correct me if I'm wrong):
  • If a journalist (as Sullivan claims he is) goes to a BLM rally he is a BLM member (owner?)
  • Since Sullivan is therefore a BLM member-owner he must also be Antifa
  • If a journalist goes to a Trump rally he is Antifa
Who says Sullivan is a journalist? Sullivan does. Circular reasoning.
If it smell, looks and sings like a pig, it's a pig Like I said, you don't join Antifa the way you do a golf club. Perhaps I should use a bridge club for you.
Journalists should not be left or right. They should report the news. But, in today's stupidity, that's out the door. So, Sullivan could very well have been Antifa as he is BLM. He was caught on tape inciting destruction but is not a rightwing racist.

Who says Sullivan is a journalist? Sullivan does. Circular reasoning.
If it smell, looks and sings like a pig, it's a pig Like I said, you don't join Antifa the way you do a golf club. Perhaps I should use a bridge club for you.
Journalists should not be left or right. They should report the news. But, in today's stupidity, that's out the door. So, Sullivan could very well have been Antifa as he is BLM. He was caught on tape inciting destruction but is not a rightwing racist.
Sullivan is an opportunist. He was expelled from BLM where he probably did the same thing he did at the Capitol, incite rioters to provide some juicy footage for him to sell. He is representative of nothing and nobody.

Sullivan is an opportunist. He was expelled from BLM where he probably did the same thing he did at the Capitol, incite rioters to provide some juicy footage for him to sell. He is representative of nothing and nobody.
Antifa is representing nothing and nobodies as well. So, he could very well be Antifa too. :scared1:

I believe that Christ died for everyone's sins. That is not to say that all have to be "Christians" to enter heaven

For example, Biblically Abraham went to heaven, but he was not a Christian. He could not have been, since Christ was born after he had died. But Biblically, there is no question Abraham went to heaven. It is my belief that Christ died for the sins of Abraham as well.

People simply make assumptions about such things as to whether people go to heaven or hell, but at the end of the day, only God decides. He will be the judge of people in regards to the decisions they have made in the circumstances they must endure. But at the end of the day, either God is just or he is not. IF he is not or does not exist, we are all toast anyway.

As for Christians following what Jesus did and said, the disciples certainly did as Jesus had promised, they did the same type of works. And I have heard of various miracles elsewhere that are similar. One such person was a nonbeliever who told me she witnessed a miracle from Christians regarding raising someone from the dead. She was a medical professional and had no religious background, but she knew a miracle when she saw one and told me this out of the blue.

The only aspect of free will God is concerned about is in regards to rejecting or embracing him. Again, he is the judge here not me, and he is either just or he is not.

From my study regarding the veracity of scripture in terms of prophesy fulfilled, historical evidence that has been verified, my own personal experiences, and just knowing inwardly that Christ spoke the words of life in a dying world that lives without him, there is no going back for me.

In fact, Christ is the only thing that makes sense in this world. Otherwise, it truly is all meaningless.
Your conclusions are not correct. That is why you see no meaning in right thinking.

You must hate Jesus, given you hate what he taught, that being that we must die for our own sins.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

You know you are wrong when your best solution is to punish the innocent instead of the guilty and not step up to your duty.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back