Would love to see how the Global Warming idiots explain this one...

Did you ever watch this?

Part I
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAu68OsFggw[/ame]

Part II
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5weG9IllCpo[/ame]

Part III
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictpPrle3EQ[/ame]

This is hilarious, even if you are a kool aid drinker.

Personally, I think we should impact the planet as little as possible regardless of Climate Change.

Last edited:
well no1tovote4 ,part of the prob is, anyone who remembers the 70's wasn't really there....

It isn't.

Here is Newsweek's article on it:

Newsweek on the cooling world

Seriously, Climatologists were, well read it yourself:

Seriously, anybody older than 5 (I was 4 when this article was published) during the 70s will remember them talking about it at school. It was the mantra that we were killing our planet with our pollution and causing global cooling.

While it may have been media based, it was very real.

Newsweek is not a real scientific source. FYI. Plus the technology back then was not even close to what it is today, I mean oceanography was not even a field of study for christ sake. Not to mention we did not even know back then that we are in a natural interglacial period (period between ice ages) so technically we should be cooling of vastly at this point because according to the malanovich cycle, our next ice age should be in the next 100 thousand years. In the end though, everything needs to be within equalibrium, pouring c02 into the atmosphere will not help us avoid our next ice age it will cause un-imaginable changes because earth has never experienced anything like what we have created.

But I do agree with you that anything and everything needs to be done to at least gradually converge ourselves with a real renewable energy industry.

01_10_2008_DvTempRank_pg.gif
part of global warming is global cooling in areas!

How convenient that getting cooler is evidence of global warming.

I really hate people who post weather reports. Again, this tells us absolutely nothing about climate change.

Unless one of you swamp rats can produce a real scientific graph showing that C02 has not effected tempurature over the last 10 years.....then I will start to listen. Good luck though, because that type of information does not even exist yet, and even if it did......scientists would take it with a grain of salt because even 10 year data is not enough to convince people. I would say 50-100 year data would be sufficient. If you can produce that, please post it here.

It isn't.

Here is Newsweek's article on it:

Newsweek on the cooling world

Seriously, Climatologists were, well read it yourself:

Seriously, anybody older than 5 (I was 4 when this article was published) during the 70s will remember them talking about it at school. It was the mantra that we were killing our planet with our pollution and causing global cooling.

While it may have been media based, it was very real.

It was media based. And in 1975, I was an adult that bothered to read the National Academy of Sciences article that the idiots in the media were "quoting". Only by quoting out of context and purposely misreading the article could they have come to the conclusions that they did. So read the link about that paper. Just as I have bothered to read the articles out of peer reviewed journals concerning global warming. The reason that you do not find the deniers being published in these journals, is that their science does not stand up to scrutiny.

This entire ,"Human Global warming scam" has been introduced by unscrupulous scientists. The Earth has been going through many millions of years of "Earth cyclical climate change", which is the proper name for the situation that the entire Earth is in at
this moment in time. With, or with out human CO2 input. The data that these so called scientist are presenting to the news media, and general public is false,and has been deliberatly manipulated
to give creedence to their false scientific argument. "Human global warming" is all false.
"Earth cyclical climate change" , has been occurring on the Earh for many millions of years. There is a big difference between the two.Do the research. Don't believe these quack
scientists.!

Last edited:
This entire ,"Human Global warming scam" has been introduced by unscrupulous scientists. The Earth has been going through many millions of years of "Earth cyclical climate change", which is the proper name for the situation that the entire Earth is in at
this moment in time. With, or with out human CO2 input. The data that these so called scientist are presenting to the news media, and general public is false,and has been deliberatly manipulated
to give creedence to their false scientific argument. "Human global warming" is all false.
"Earth cyclical climate change" , has been occurring on the Earh for many millions of years. There is a big difference between the two.Do the research. Don't believe these quack
scientists.!

CO2 causes the earth to warm. No one disputes that.

We have increased the level of CO2 by 39% in the last 200 years. Therefore, we have warmed the earth.

The only question is, By how much?

scientists.!

I see. Unscrupulous scientists. And how, might I ask, do those scientists profit off of this?

No, what we are seeing today has nothing at all to do with the Milankovic Cycles.

OK, tell me which glaciers that are claimed to be shrinking are actually growing? Which ice cap is gaining in mass, rather than losing mass?

I have done the research. And people like you obviously have not. Here is a good place for you to start;
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

I see. Unscrupulous scientists. And how, might I ask, do those scientists profit off of this?

No, what we are seeing today has nothing at all to do with the Milankovic Cycles.

OK, tell me which glaciers that are claimed to be shrinking are actually growing? Which ice cap is gaining in mass, rather than losing mass?

I have done the research. And people like you obviously have not. Here is a good place for you to start;
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

I have done the research also, and found out that Volcanoes are emitting more CO2, than humans are over a 10 year period 48% to our 39%,I have
also found out the the Earths oceans are releasing methane gas, which is a green house gas. And I also found out that Sun spot activity is having a effect on the Earths overall temperature. This is not my opinion,this info is what
the real unbiased scientist have realized.So,it not just Humans driving cars releasing CO2 gases,there are many other factors to factor into the entire
equation of "Earth cyclical climate change".
Do,more research into these items that I have just mentioned.Also,methane
is being released from melting Ice from the North and South poles.DO THE RESEARCH on these items!!!

I have done the research also, and found out that Volcanoes are emitting more CO2, than humans are over a 10 year period 48% to our 39%,I have
also found out the the Earths oceans are releasing methane gas, which is a green house gas. And I also found out that Sun spot activity is having a effect on the Earths overall temperature. This is not my opinion,this info is what
the real unbiased scientist have realized.So,it not just Humans driving cars releasing CO2 gases,there are many other factors to factor into the entire
equation of "Earth cyclical climate change".
Do,more research into these items that I have just mentioned.Also,methane
is being released from melting Ice from the North and South poles.DO THE RESEARCH on these items!!!

Driving cars is not where most of the CO2 comes from. Most of it comes from coal powered power plants.

Please provide a link to your "unbiased scientists."

Driving cars is not where most of the CO2 comes from. Most of it comes from coal powered power plants.

Please provide a link to your "unbiased scientists."

There are no links, this is all from watching documentaries, and reading different magazines, and news papers.Please, why don't you just google,
"Earths oceans releasing Greenhouse methane", and Volcanoes releasing CO2,how it relates to "Earth cyclical climate change", also "How Sun Spot activity" has affected the Earth's overall temperature.You must also Google,
"Methane being released from melting Ice in the the North and south Poles",
how this has affected"Earth cyclical climate change". This, will provide you with all the "unbiased scientific information, that you require".
Get back to me on what you have found Chris.

Truly,
52ndStreet.

Forum List

Back