Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by GreatestIam, Aug 27, 2018.

1. kjw47

kjw47 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136

I see your heart clearly-Jeremiah 17:9--- false reasoning after false reasoning is all that comes out of it. Its your hatred for Gods will that makes it fact. Its to bad what mortals say--God owns all of creation, he has 100% right to say what he accepts and what he does not accept. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter, their whinings will get them no where.
    He gave you life free on a silver platter and in return you give him hatred. If your boss gave you amillion dollars you would praise him up and down and kiss his A--, God gave you life, worth gazillions more than a million dollars, yet you kick him in the teeth--very bad reasoning.

2. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Not hapenin. JC clearly stated he was not doing anything of his own will. Only the will of his father. That will be continued forever.
    "And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt ..."

Now keep in mind there are other times where Yahwey was willing to be reasoned with....a little. He didn't reject any and all input............immediately anyway.

Abraham Pleads for Sodom
    16 When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. 17 Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? 18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.[a] 19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
    20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”
    22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare[c] the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
    26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
    27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”
    “If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”
    29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”
    He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”
    30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”
    He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”
    31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”
    He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”
    32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
    He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
    33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

3. norwegen

norwegen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,369
    Jesus promised to build a church. Sadly, the church has grown corrupt, quoting Jesus only for the words, not the meaning.

An honest assembly would find meaning neither in a gnostic Jesus nor a feel-good Jesus, but rather in one who judged those whom he could not gather under his wing as a hen might have gathered her chicks.

Your Jesus is your business. My Jesus started a revolution.

4. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +302
    Faith based supernatural garbage that you cannot prove or show evidence for.

You call my reasoning false, then come back with statements that are outright lies and totally unreasonable or logical.

Thanks for showing us your defective mind and corrupted moral sense.

Regards
    DL

5. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +302
    Jesus, Yahweh and the holy spirit are the same Trinitarian entity.

How can a single god have more than one will?

Regards
    DL

6. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +302
    The Inquisitors sure thought that the Gnostic Christian had done the same. They, like Jesus had to die so as to maintain the vile status quo.

Your Jesus sure started a quiet revolution. So quiet, no one hears about it and the church has yet to denounce it as heretical. Your Jesus is way behind mine in gaining hate from the church.

Regards
    DL

7. kjw47

kjw47 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136

Gods will, will be done.

8. kjw47

kjw47 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136

There is your problem---You don't know God. No trinity exists is 100% fact of life.

9. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,173
    :rofl:

10. LittleNipper

LittleNipper VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +875
    What crime has GOD commited? EVERYTHING that happened, is happening, and will happen is directly the fault of humanity itself. It is like a family pouring gasoline on their house, turning on the gas, throwing the match and then blaming the builder for the resulting explosion and fire! GOD warns again and again that this behavior will result in these consequences --- and doing this will result in that. No one can blame GOD for all the stupid, selfish, and terrible things we do. GOD has done everything possible to save everyone --- but some people are far too busy making excuses for themselves and ridiculing GOD to listen to HIM.

GOD most certainly doesn't need me to defend HIM; however, you certainly do show all the signs of an undeniable need of a SAVIOR!

• Agree Agree x 1