Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

Regards
DL

If you knew the bible you would know--Jesus is his Fathers image, He will show the earth the war God at Har-mageddon.( righteous war) So no Jesus would not condemn his Father-YHVH. All judgement is handed to Jesus, he will send the wicked to the lake of fire.

That would mean he would send Yahweh to hell.

If you think he does not deserve hell, then you show how your beliefs have corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL

God showed all in the OT, he is not fooling around. He does not allow sin. He killed the wicked in his view( the only view that counts),He says what happens in his creation. Satan has had-99% mislead throughout mankinds history. It is no different now. Jesus will show the earth , that side of Gods will at Har-mageddon. Disagreeing will get you no where. Understanding that it has to be this way until Gods kingdom rule takes control of all creation. Jesus taught-satan is the ruler of this system. Not all is as appears in that world. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

You, like many Christians, just can't wait for more murdering. Pathetic.

And some say I hate a lot. I am small fry compared to the hate in Christian hearts.

Regards
DL

I see your heart clearly-Jeremiah 17:9--- false reasoning after false reasoning is all that comes out of it. Its your hatred for Gods will that makes it fact. Its to bad what mortals say--God owns all of creation, he has 100% right to say what he accepts and what he does not accept. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter, their whinings will get them no where.
He gave you life free on a silver platter and in return you give him hatred. If your boss gave you amillion dollars you would praise him up and down and kiss his A--, God gave you life, worth gazillions more than a million dollars, yet you kick him in the teeth--very bad reasoning.

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

If you knew the bible you would know--Jesus is his Fathers image, He will show the earth the war God at Har-mageddon.( righteous war) So no Jesus would not condemn his Father-YHVH. All judgement is handed to Jesus, he will send the wicked to the lake of fire.

If you think he does not deserve hell, then you show how your beliefs have corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL

Not hapenin. JC clearly stated he was not doing anything of his own will. Only the will of his father. That will be continued forever.
"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt ..."

Now keep in mind there are other times where Yahwey was willing to be reasoned with....a little. He didn't reject any and all input............immediately anyway.

Abraham Pleads for Sodom
16 When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. 17 Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? 18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.[a] 19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”
22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare[c] the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”
“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”
29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”
He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”
30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”
He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”
31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”
He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”
32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, although he did minister to a Syrophoenician woman and a Roman centurian.

But then he came in judgment; millions died - famine, pestilence, bloodshed. The first real Jewish holocaust. Judea lost its identity.

Jesus is not the mild-mannered passifist that atheists and lefties mock him as.

One of the Jesus' shown is that and worse. I like the more Eastern mystic Jesus as he is a knowledge or Gnosis seeker and not an idol worshiper like his sheeple have become.

The church does not quote the one I like though. He frees us from religions and traditions and the church would not profit from preaching that more honest Jesus.

Regards
DL
Jesus promised to build a church. Sadly, the church has grown corrupt, quoting Jesus only for the words, not the meaning.

An honest assembly would find meaning neither in a gnostic Jesus nor a feel-good Jesus, but rather in one who judged those whom he could not gather under his wing as a hen might have gathered her chicks.

Your Jesus is your business. My Jesus started a revolution.

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God showed all in the OT, he is not fooling around. He does not allow sin. He killed the wicked in his view( the only view that counts),He says what happens in his creation. Satan has had-99% mislead throughout mankinds history. It is no different now. Jesus will show the earth , that side of Gods will at Har-mageddon. Disagreeing will get you no where. Understanding that it has to be this way until Gods kingdom rule takes control of all creation. Jesus taught-satan is the ruler of this system. Not all is as appears in that world. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

And some say I hate a lot. I am small fry compared to the hate in Christian hearts.

Regards
DL

I see your heart clearly-Jeremiah 17:9--- false reasoning after false reasoning is all that comes out of it. Its your hatred for Gods will that makes it fact. Its to bad what mortals say--God owns all of creation, he has 100% right to say what he accepts and what he does not accept. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter, their whinings will get them no where.
He gave you life free on a silver platter and in return you give him hatred. If your boss gave you amillion dollars you would praise him up and down and kiss his A--, God gave you life, worth gazillions more than a million dollars, yet you kick him in the teeth--very bad reasoning.

Faith based supernatural garbage that you cannot prove or show evidence for.

You call my reasoning false, then come back with statements that are outright lies and totally unreasonable or logical.

Thanks for showing us your defective mind and corrupted moral sense.

Regards
DL

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Not hapenin. JC clearly stated he was not doing anything of his own will. Only the will of his father. That will be continued forever.
"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt ..."

Now keep in mind there are other times where Yahwey was willing to be reasoned with....a little. He didn't reject any and all input............immediately anyway.

Abraham Pleads for Sodom
16 When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. 17 Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? 18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.[a] 19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”
22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare[c] the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”
30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”
31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”
32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

Jesus, Yahweh and the holy spirit are the same Trinitarian entity.

How can a single god have more than one will?

Regards
DL

Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, although he did minister to a Syrophoenician woman and a Roman centurian.

But then he came in judgment; millions died - famine, pestilence, bloodshed. The first real Jewish holocaust. Judea lost its identity.

Jesus is not the mild-mannered passifist that atheists and lefties mock him as.

One of the Jesus' shown is that and worse. I like the more Eastern mystic Jesus as he is a knowledge or Gnosis seeker and not an idol worshiper like his sheeple have become.

The church does not quote the one I like though. He frees us from religions and traditions and the church would not profit from preaching that more honest Jesus.

Regards
DL
Jesus promised to build a church. Sadly, the church has grown corrupt, quoting Jesus only for the words, not the meaning.

An honest assembly would find meaning neither in a gnostic Jesus nor a feel-good Jesus, but rather in one who judged those whom he could not gather under his wing as a hen might have gathered her chicks.

Your Jesus is your business. My Jesus started a revolution.

The Inquisitors sure thought that the Gnostic Christian had done the same. They, like Jesus had to die so as to maintain the vile status quo.

Your Jesus sure started a quiet revolution. So quiet, no one hears about it and the church has yet to denounce it as heretical. Your Jesus is way behind mine in gaining hate from the church.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You call my reasoning false, then come back with statements that are outright lies and totally unreasonable or logical.

Regards
DL

Gods will, will be done.

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Abraham Pleads for Sodom

Jesus, Yahweh and the holy spirit are the same Trinitarian entity.

How can a single god have more than one will?

Regards
DL

There is your problem---You don't know God. No trinity exists is 100% fact of life.

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

:rofl:

What crime has GOD commited? EVERYTHING that happened, is happening, and will happen is directly the fault of humanity itself. It is like a family pouring gasoline on their house, turning on the gas, throwing the match and then blaming the builder for the resulting explosion and fire! GOD warns again and again that this behavior will result in these consequences --- and doing this will result in that. No one can blame GOD for all the stupid, selfish, and terrible things we do. GOD has done everything possible to save everyone --- but some people are far too busy making excuses for themselves and ridiculing GOD to listen to HIM.

GOD most certainly doesn't need me to defend HIM; however, you certainly do show all the signs of an undeniable need of a SAVIOR!

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Gods will, will be done.

Yep. He willed that you be as brain dead as you are.

Regards
DL

What crime has GOD commited? EVERYTHING that happened, is happening, and will happen is directly the fault of humanity itself. It is like a family pouring gasoline on their house, turning on the gas, throwing the match and then blaming the builder for the resulting explosion and fire! GOD warns again and again that this behavior will result in these consequences --- and doing this will result in that. No one can blame GOD for all the stupid, selfish, and terrible things we do. GOD has done everything possible to save everyone --- but some people are far too busy making excuses for themselves and ridiculing GOD to listen to HIM.

GOD most certainly doesn't need me to defend HIM; however, you certainly do show all the signs of an undeniable need of a SAVIOR!

Well if you do not see all the killing god has done, including children and babies, including genocide, then I think your mind definitely needs a saviour.

Your moral sense is not present in your brain.

Regards
DL

Well if you do not see all the killing god has done, including children and babies, including genocide, then I think your mind definitely needs a saviour.

Your moral sense is not present in your brain.

Regards
DL
What do you care about killing? Do you accept abortion? Do you accept fornication? Do you accept drunkenness? Do you want Creationism to be expunged from education? Do you think men should lie with men and women with women and human with animals, and old with young ----just so long as it's what they want?

GOD takes babies to heaven and you would cause them to be cast into hell because they do not know what they do as they grow into adulthood... You should be ashamed of pointing your finger at GOD when you promote nothing but hate, ridicule, and propaganda.

GOD loves individuals and looks at each one individually --- it's man who wishes to lump people together in groups and call such a race.

Yahweh, the Jewish deity adopted after they apparently gave up on their multiple deities, was indeed a satanic mental case. Jesus, a failed neo-Essene messiah who according to fake history of the "gospels" and the other assorted lies was Yahweh's son after Yahweh impregnated Mary. But it states Jesus WAS Yahweh and he therefore impregnated Mary (his mother) to create himself. Judaism, Christianity, Islam and their bizarre derivatives are insane, perverted, stupid cults, but obviously ones that the secret societies made very important before the early 1900's when scholars figured out the OT and NT were total bullshit, and the Koran were the ravings of a lunatic.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Gods will, will be done.

Yep. He willed that you be as brain dead as you are.

Regards
DL

It must be comedy night. Very Sad for you to stand in opposition from a heart filled with false reasonings. Any one else out there handing eternal life out? NO? Then its obvious--those standing in opposition are the brain dead ones.

Yahweh, the Jewish deity adopted after they apparently gave up on their multiple deities, was indeed a satanic mental case. Jesus, a failed neo-Essene messiah who according to fake history of the "gospels" and the other assorted lies was Yahweh's son after Yahweh impregnated Mary. But it states Jesus WAS Yahweh and he therefore impregnated Mary (his mother) to create himself. Judaism, Christianity, Islam and their bizarre derivatives are insane, perverted, stupid cults, but obviously ones that the secret societies made very important before the early 1900's when scholars figured out the OT and NT were total bullshit, and the Koran were the ravings of a lunatic.
You obviously don't understand the Trinity. And as for insane, perverted and stupid ----- the United States became one of those nations that was founded on Judaeo/Christian ideals and ethics. Not everyone of the Founding Fathers were Christian; however, it goes without saying that everyone of the Founding Fathers read the Bible as a means of personal enlightenment and a full well rounded education. How many time have you read the Bible? You seem to know all about it...:blahblah:

You obviously don't understand the Trinity. And as for insane, perverted and stupid ----- the United States became one of those nations that was founded on Judaeo/Christian ideals and ethics. Not everyone of the Founding Fathers were Christian; however, it goes without saying that everyone of the Founding Fathers read the Bible as a means of personal enlightenment and a full well rounded education. How many time have you read the Bible? You seem to know all about it...:blahblah:
How many time have you read the Bible? You seem to know all about it...:blahblah:

the spoken religion of Antiquity as prescribed - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only 6 words long and is not required ever to be read to be understood nor to have any knowledge of subjective individuals or events irrelevant to the actual religion.

it is you with your 10,000 page document that is a fraud who projects your politics as a religion:

What do you care about killing? Do you accept abortion? Do you accept fornication? Do you accept drunkenness? Do you want Creationism to be expunged from education? Do you think men should lie with men and women with women and human with animals, and old with young ----just so long as it's what they want?

without your book and only as a spoken religion what really would your understanding be of that books content concerning the 1st century or other events and which ones, lets hope certainly not a religion of hopeless sinners.

What do you care about killing?

More than you as I question the morality of a god who always seems to kill when he could take the moral high ground and cure.

Do you accept abortion?

I hate to see any potential human die but it is not my place to force a child to live in a loveless or abusive situation or poverty and if you read the stats, you will note how poorly they do as a group compared to others.

I also note that most abortions in the U.S are done to Christians. Talk to your ilk and ask them why Christians are aborting so many potential humans and are such hypocrites.

Do you accept fornication?

Do you accept that what consenting adults do sexually is none of your business?

Do you want Creationism to be expunged from education?

Yes as it is a myth and quite unscientific, unless you want to tell us you believe in real talking serpents. Are you that brain dead?

Do you think men should lie with men and women with women and human with animals, and old with young ----just so long as it's what they want?

You are fixating on sex instead of love.

Would you deny gays the rite to seek a loving lifetime partner and relationship. Are you that callous?

Why do you think god creates gays? Just for you to hate?

If you are offended by humans and animal sex, as I am, then how is it that you are not offended by Yahweh using bestiality to produce his half breed chimera son? God is not of the human species just like the human species is not of the lower animal species.

Or have you developed an immoral double moral standard that forgives your god for the same offence that you condemn in people? Are you that much of a hypocrite?

Regards
DL

A guy that sees 20/20. Nice.

You said a Snout full. Pardon my attempt at humor.

Greetings.

Regards
DL

You listen to the darkness-YHVH did not come down here. Jesus is NOT YHVH--The Father is YHVH. The speaker at Prov 8 came down here, it is not YHVH speaking.
What may look like scholars are not scholars, those without a clue listen to them.

Forum List

Back