Would Fox Cable News willing to take in 100,000 Ukrainians in the US.

Unfortunately with all the Ukrainian men dying fighting the Russians there will be a surplus of hot Ukrainian women. I don't see the down side of letting them come to the US. Beats the hell out of that Brown welfare filth Potatohead is allowing to flood in.
And their children.

Ukrainians seem to like guns, and are willing to fight for their rights...so I think we all know which party in the US will support them with open arms.

it started during the tramp admin.

...and it ramped up to ridiculous proportions when Biden took office. 2 million more in just one year.

Stop using Trump's actions as an excuse for your president to do even worse. That's a pathetic way to dismiss the failure of the Biden administration.

New York (CNN Business)One evening earlier this month, a White rage-filled man sat behind a desk, looked into a camera, and began to rant about how something must be done to "save" the United States before "we become Rwanda," a not-so-subtle reference to the horrific genocide that occurred in the African country decades ago.

and Fox and Friends always showing black crime.
I’m glad someone is

the test of the media demonizes cops

I'm mystified: Fox News is a news operation, they aren't in the business of sheltering immigrants or refugees!

This doesn't seem like a question that makes sense.

This is a standard formulation for leftists who are desperate to silence opposition and justify their evil agenda, while being completely unhampered with any morality or logic. They use the same sort of crap on abortion: How many babies have YOU adopted? If you haven't adopted any, then you don't get to say that abortion is morally wrong.

Of course, intelligent people realize that one can oppose something as immoral without personally housing people affected by it. Take, for example, human sex trafficking. The vast majority of American people consider it evil and horrible and believe it should be stopped. Obviously, the same vast majority of American people aren't personally housing sex trafficking victims, but you never hear the leftists insisting that this means they're hypocrites who aren't allowed to speak against it.

I doubt it, they have sympathy for the Ukrainians but they sure don't want to take 100,000 in.
They are majority white and Christians!

What do you think?
I think MAGA will me fine with this...since they are white. As long as they are not in their neighborhood, MAGA is okay with this.

WRONG FOOL TRY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND ALL HE SENT WERE PILLOWS AND BLANKETS. TRUMP AT LEAST SENT THEM LETHAL WEAPONS!
Only when it became obvious that his extortion attempt was not going to work. Then he allowed the military aid to go through....shrugging his shoulders and grumbling about Hunter Biden.

New York (CNN Business)One evening earlier this month, a White rage-filled man sat behind a desk, looked into a camera, and began to rant about how something must be done to "save" the United States before "we become Rwanda," a not-so-subtle reference to the horrific genocide that occurred in the African country decades ago.

and Fox and Friends always showing black crime.
From the network, CNN, that called violent riots "peaceful protests", I think your judgement is in the shitter, FOOL.

Forum List

Back