Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, if spooks would be better off without whites, then why haven't they all gone back to Africa? :dunno:
For the same reason cave chimps have not gone back to Europe?
Then start a thread about that, this thread is "
Would blacks be better off without whites?"
And the answer is that if that were true, you'd all go back to Africa.
No the answer is for you to go back to europe and leave the country to us. That way we would be without you.
You already fucked up Africa. Now you want to fuck up another continent? Ummm... no.
White people fucked up Africa. So umm...no. You get your furry ass back to europe and keep your paws off the rest of the world.

Before the European and Arab slave trades placed a value on Negro life cannibalism and human sacrifice were endemic in sub Saharan Africa.

For the same reason cave chimps have not gone back to Europe?
Then start a thread about that, this thread is "
Would blacks be better off without whites?"
And the answer is that if that were true, you'd all go back to Africa.
No the answer is for you to go back to europe and leave the country to us. That way we would be without you.
You already fucked up Africa. Now you want to fuck up another continent? Ummm... no.
White people fucked up Africa. So umm...no. You get your furry ass back to europe and keep your paws off the rest of the world.

Before the European and Arab slave trades placed a value on Negro life cannibalism and human sacrifice were endemic in sub Saharan Africa.
I think you are getting that confused with you feral simians in Europe. The truth is being told about you animals.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

In the German hamlet of Herxheim, archaeologists excavating a 7000-year-old mass grave of up to 1000 Stone Age people have concluded that the site was not a Neolithic graveyard, as previously assumed, but a killing field where hundreds of men, women and children met a grisly fate.

Scholars now believe that Stone Age Europe was much more violent than previously thought, and some scientists believe the bodies in Herxheim were murdered, cooked and cannibalised in sacrificial rites that drew participants from hundreds of miles away.

Without whites, spooks would be lost without someone to show them the way and tell them what to do.

Without whites, spooks would be lost without someone to show them the way and tell them what to do.
Without Blacks cave apes wouldnt bother shaving their backs and using utensils to eat still in Europe.
Come back when you're not so flustered and can make sense.
That one must have stung. You are speechless and need time to gather your thoughts. :laugh:

Spooks wouldn't have any white chicks to bang. And then you'd all start getter darker and darker over the generations. :D

Spooks wouldn't have any white chicks to bang. And then you'd all start getter darker and darker over the generations. :D
Not really. Most white chicks would let you white males leave. They all want mixed babies from what I hear. However, very quickly would be back to various shades of Black - light brown.

Again, how much longer do we need wait since you were here so long before us and still haven't caught up? Why do we need do anything if you are equal as you claim? If we need get out of your way, then you are not equal. Do it on your own merit.
I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

To be a little fair, you have to admit, that if Black Americans only make up 15- 20 % of the population they are not going to hold dthe majority of resources in the US. anyway, to create opportunity for blacks, it does not mean that you need to take away opportunity from another group. As the economoy grows larger, more NEW opportunities are going to open up. And the push is education for minorities, I dont see why they wouldnt have a have a big part as the new generation grows up. The biggest hinderence for them I see is their negative views on the system they will need to thrive in. Negativity created largely by the oldtimers like Jackson and Sharpton. I dont see a lot of encouragement comming from them, just reinforcing that they are being held back. They are just a very small samplesize of that mindset, but i see them as being the opposite of what MLK stood for.

It may feel good to take resourcess away from whites but the effect may be the opposite result that you would like. They probably said the same thing in Zimbabwe... " we will be much better off without whites" "what do we need them for" Well they took over the systems and the resources and how did that work out.

The problem really was that their hearts were corrupt, no good will. that whole movement was coming from a bad place of hatred and revenge, which always gets you no where. You can tell what kind of tree you have by the fruit you harvest.

I dont want to take all of the resources here in the US. I want the resources/jobs/system controls distributed equally according to percentage of population. If Blacks owned 15% of everything white racists would be even madder than they are now and whining how its all so unfair.

In African countries that are struggling we know that the world bank is what finances the corrupt leaders. Even it there is and adjustment period where we would have to take a couple of steps back to go forward that would still not have a lasting effect. Whites getting out of Africa completely and I do mean completely would benefit African countries in trouble due to white influence.

Like I said before. Blacks created and maintained civilizations before white people even existed. What exactly makes you think there would be an issue without whites now?

Zimbabwe's problem wasnt the World Bank. I do know about the corruption and manipulation of the World Bank. Zimbabwe criippled their own Infrastructure by driving out the Whites who for better or worse ran everything. A wiser path by Mugabe would have been a power share, something a little more creative, but that would have required a little good will on his part.

The Issue would be with how the whites dissapeared. Certainly Black people could do just fine alone in this world as can white people. The Nordic people can do just fine if they have to go back to fishing. I dont know about cave dwelling canibalism, but I do know that cannibalism has gone on in the more recent history of Africa and the South Pacific

Who cares about Africa? I care about the US.

Yeah well, me too but that was meant to be somewhat of an analogy. The same mindset that trashed Zimbabwe also exists here as well in some circles

Not that you would ever have one but for the very very few that do want one, white people provide jobs for Blacks. We own the corporations and companies. We run the government.

The real question is, "What do we need you people for?"
If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

BTW thanks for admitting your white privilege. I knew you had it in you.

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?
You dont have to wait. You just need to move out of the way. Not you personally but whites as a group. Let go of your admitted hold on the jobs, systems, and resources and you will see a situation like the players in the NBA.

Again, how much longer do we need wait since you were here so long before us and still haven't caught up? Why do we need do anything if you are equal as you claim? If we need get out of your way, then you are not equal. Do it on your own merit.
I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

Heres the thing, Black people have every right to invest in Commercial real estate just as well as whites. The first step is more Black businesses and home ownership. Now if the state, local and federal Government didnt make it so damn HARD and EXPENSIVE to start a new business, MAYBE youd see moe businesses and a better economy and YES ... Black owned businesses as well. SO dont blame whiteness for that. Its a govenment problem.
they rule US and we fund them.
Not to mention, we dont really own our homes the government does, and they will do everything in their power to make sure you cant leave your proprety to the next generation. Want to see more Black people have a piece of America? Take it up with our elected officials.

Im not going to blame solely Democrates, it is both sides butt here is this little race game they keep Stoking the fires of.... that keeps us divided, meanwhile they are all still robbing us blind and robbing your children blind. Youll just keep pointing your finger at WHITES in general and keep voting for the same people over and over. The problems run so deep, probably all of the Republican and Democrates need to be thrown out on their ass every election until they get it through theiri heads ... but unfortunantly I dont think that can evry happen, we are to divided as a nation

Not really. Most white chicks would let you white males leave. They all want mixed babies from what I hear. However, very quickly would be back to various shades of Black - light brown.

Calm down. The whites are not going to abandon you. I promised Obama that the whites would continue to take care of the Blacks for six more months until we have had time to grant 6 million Hispanics amnesty and have them trained to take over your jobs. They should only need about a month to learn all the skills the Blacks have. After six months though, the Blacks are on their own. It'll be sink or swim for you because even the Democrats have given up on you. Have a nice day.

Y
If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

BTW thanks for admitting your white privilege. I knew you had it in you.

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?
You dont have to wait. You just need to move out of the way. Not you personally but whites as a group. Let go of your admitted hold on the jobs, systems, and resources and you will see a situation like the players in the NBA.

Heres the thing, Black people have every right to invest in Commercial real estate just as well as whites. The first step is more Black businesses and home ownership. Now if the state, local and federal Government didnt make it so damn HARD and EXPENSIVE to start a new business, MAYBE youd see moe businesses and a better economy and YES ... Black owned businesses as well. SO dont blame whiteness for that. Its a govenment problem.
Not to mention, we dont really own our homes the government does, and they will do everything in their power to make sure you cant leave your proprety to the next generation. Want to see more Black people have a piece of America? Take it up with our elected officials.

Im not going to blame solely Democrates, it is both sides butt here is this little race game they keep Stoking the fires of.... that keeps us divided, meanwhile they are all still robbing us blind and robbing your children blind. Youll just keep pointing your finger at WHITES in general and keep voting for the same people over and over. The problems run so deep, probably all of the Republican and Democrates need to be thrown out on their ass every election until they get it through theiri heads ... but unfortunantly I dont think that can evry happen, we are to divided as a nation

Calm down. The whites are not going to abandon you. I promised Obama that the whites would continue to take care of the Blacks for six more months until we have had time to grant 6 million Hispanics amnesty and have them trained to take over your jobs. They should only need about a month to learn all the skills the Blacks have. After six months though, the Blacks are on their own. It'll be sink or swim for you because even the Democrats have given up on you. Have a nice day.

The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.
Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

It may infuriate the PC police, but who cares?

Why would anyone with common sense be infuriated over some fantasy?
For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.
It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.
Yes, please show your racist troll-ass for the world to see.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Insults are all anti-racists have to contribute to a discussion like this.

Why would any rational person reward ignorance with courtesy?

Why would a rational person try to engage a negro in an honest discussion? It's a dead end with them.

You are simply totally, 100%, irrefutably batshit crazy, as all all racists. Have a nice day.

Would blacks be better off without whites?

Would blues be better of without greens?

What a dumb ass question.....

Without whites, spooks wouldn't know how to do anything, not even pick cotton., which they were so bad at, they got replaced by a machine that doesn't whine when you whip it.

I'm calm even though I am laughing.. You white guys are up in arms about the thought of us leaving you. You act more like white women trying to convince us to stay. Look how hard you are trying to convince us it would be a failure if you were no longer around. The very thought of us making it without you makes you angry. Just bear in mind we were the first and we will be the last. The biggest mistake of the ice age will be absorbed.

I'm calm even though I am laughing.. You white guys are up in arms about the thought of us leaving you. You act more like white women trying to convince us to stay. Look how hard you are trying to convince us it would be a failure if you were no longer around. The very thought of us making it without you makes you angry. Just bear in mind we were the first and we will be the last. The biggest mistake of the ice age will be absorbed.

Where delusions meet stupidity.....

Y

Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

It may infuriate the PC police, but who cares?

Why would anyone with common sense be infuriated over some fantasy?
For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.
It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.
Yes, please show your racist troll-ass for the world to see.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Insults are all anti-racists have to contribute to a discussion like this.

Why would any rational person reward ignorance with courtesy?

Guess its just my frustration with the race baiting game. You got the rich black politicians in Washington, throw in J JAckson as well, all making the same investments in the US as the hated 1 % ers . meanwhile, whens the last time you hear these black leaders telling their people to invest in America? instead through divisive politics they turn race against race and class against class, while they are enriching themselves while continuing policies that keep the lower classes poor Obama was the one who told Americans in that speech.... "youve made enough money now". But he himself sure hasnt stopped making money, and when hes through hell continue to make millions more , Yeah your right though. I think im through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back